Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH MY GOD!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH MY GOD! Empty OH MY GOD! Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A lot has happened since I last updated you diary. Alec and the others are safely home and Alec and I moved into paddy’s home and made it our own. We re-designed it to our own taste now that we aren’t giving it to Jordan and josh. Me and Alec took a wee getaway to the Mediterranean and were so taken with the colours that we copied them in our home. So everywhere there are splashes of aquamarine, turquoise, black, yellows, oranges and red. Alec did a stunning mosaic along the front of the house of ivy and little red and blue flowers on a black background. He’s very proud of it and it’s quite a talking feature. Our furniture is comfortable and deep and squishy and our bed is huge and comfortable, not that we do much sleeping in it. I looked fondly over to the back of Alec’s head. He’s on the Xbox again, some car crashing game. He’s doing all the sound effects like a kid. I feel my heart bursting with love. He must have felt my stare as he looks up and gives me a huge grin and blows a kiss at me. I pretend to catch it and tuck it into my pocket, patting it after making sure it’s safe and he giggles softly. I just love him so much.
“Whatcha doing baby?” he asks.
“Thinking about how much I love you” I reply.
“Love you too hun” and then he made a screeching sound errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as his car screeched around a sharp bend on the screen. I started laughing and went to sit near him bring my diary with me, knowing he’d be too focused on the TV to see what I’m writing about. I sat down at the other end of the couch and tucked my toes under his leg and continued updating my story. I was so deeply concentrating on what I was writing that I jumped in fright when he grabbed me and raised me over his head and screaming in a whispered voice
“Yeah, yeah! I’m a champion!” like he was doing a hushed crowd cheer. I giggled at him and told him to put me down. Trying to get down, but he held onto to me and he laughed that special mischievous giggle. The one that sent delicious thrills down through me to my toes. I looked down at him and that look in his eyes.
“Can’t put you down darlin’ you’re my prize for winning at crashing the most cars. You’re my trophy!”
“So I’m your trophy wife now am i?” I said with a smirk and an equally flirtatious look. I jumped out of his hands and ran out the door giggling like a little girl.
“Catch me if you can” and I ran as fast as I could. I could hear him laughing as he gained on me. I pushed harder and suddenly my instincts kicked in and I pounced on an unsuspecting deer and drained it and then quickly drank another one. I looked around for Alec and noticed he was nowhere to be seen. I panicked for a split second when I heard a little snigger coming from nearby. Hmmmmmmmm he’s playing with me, well two can play that game. I saw where he was hiding when I turned around and I swayed past the bushel that was hiding the hole under the boulder. I heard a rustling sound and I could sense the air moving above my head like he was going to pounce on me from a tree and I neatly side stepped him and ran away giggling again. I heard him mutter a few curses under his breath as he took off laughing again after me but when he reached a clearing I was hidden. I stayed silent and had hidden in a place he’s never think of looking for me.
I was under a ledge in the river that ran alongside the edge of the forest. It did a great job of masking my scent too. He spent over an hour hunting for me and towards the end of the hour I noticed his voice going up while calling me, kind of panicking now. I couldn’t believe he hadn’t tried the water yet. The water had felt lovely and warm and I was fascinated watching the fish swim by me as if I wasn’t there. They weren’t even trying to swim away. They were trout, brown, uninteresting looking fish to the naked eye but from under the water their scales took on the beautiful reflection of light coming through the water and it danced off the scales causing little rainbows of light to dart along their bodies. So pretty, I can’t believe I hadn’t climbed into the water before now. Not needing an air tank was so amazing. I stood up and saw that Alec jumped in fright and I went to him immediately. He was a mess, dirt and dust gracing his clothes. He must have been digging everywhere to find me.
“Faine you scared me, I thought you’d disappeared. I was really worried.” I pulled him close unable to say anything and feeling so guilty for worrying him. He looked into my eyes and saw the troubled look there and he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips while he curled his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I felt the heat coming off his body as I snuggled into him too. His lips were so soft and warm that I got lost in the softness and the emotions that just gripped me so hard I felt overcome by it. I kissed him back with all the love in my heart for him, snaking my arms around his neck and rubbing my fingers through his hair that had grown a bit longish. I loved it, something to grab……..when the kiss finished I looked into his beautiful tawny eyes and apologised to him for scaring him and then explained the fascination with the water. He took my hand and I walked with him as we went and lay down in the river together. We decided to follow the river and walked to the end and into the sea. Deeper and deeper we went exploring the colours and the sea life. It was so amazing. The way the sand glittered from the sunlight. I was amazed by all the different ways the sunlight looked under the water. Much different from above the water. It rippled along the surface but with my improved vision I saw every shade and shadow and crinkle. It was a completely new world. Even the sea creatures were different, sea weed, rocks and shells had a luminous quality about them. We walked along the sea bed holding hands, or swimming sometimes or stopping for a passionate kiss often. Alec had a childlike amazed look on his face which I’m sure mirrored my own. I’d love to have a room in our house that even attempted to look like this paradise. We eventually went home and Alec began to draw the different sea creatures we had seen, lobsters, crabs that had scuttled away from us, the many different types of fish like salmon, trout, Pollack, skate (which are like mini stingrays), really cute, they let us pet them, starfish, dolphins, nursing sharks and even some turtles even though they were a rare sighting along the Irish coastline. He drew several sketches and I was so excited to see them. He even sketched the sun playing on the sand and water. He noticed the same things I had seen. We decided that we would redo the living room then and create what we had seen underwater. I kissed him in delight, like minds.
My phone beeped Oooh a text message

*new message*
From Lottie
Hi Faine, just to let you know I’m fine. I’m now living in Scotland and have met someone special and am moving in with her. Don’t worry about me; I need to stretch my wings for a bit and honestly I just need some space for a while.
Love you and Alec xxxxx

*new message*
From Lottie
I hope everyone else is well too, give my love to all, talk soon
Lottie xoxoxox
I shared this message with Alec.
“At least we know she’s safe but what does she mean she’s found someone special and is moving in with her?” he said.
“Well, at least it’s her and not him that would really be a hurtful rebound.”
“Ya really Lottie like mystery doesn’t she!” he said.
“Ya” I giggled. Oh by the way Lottie has left us as you’ve probably gathered, a few years ago now. Bastien left her suddenly out of the blue, one minute he was professing eternal love to her the next he was dropping her like a hot potato. So she ran away after that. Hazel told us not to worry about her, but honestly she’s like a daughter to me and it’s very hard to sit back and do nothing plus it hurts not to be able to help her nurse her broken heart. This poor kid has been through the mill all her life and now in her next life too. Poor kid! Wonder why Bastien left so suddenly!
Jordan is building her house at the moment and is waiting with jez the mother of her soon to be baby girl while the guys are finishing up the house to get it ready for the baby’s arrival. Valentina and Demitri are travelling again, Katy and Felix are off on another honeymoon, glad to be together again, Chelsea and Afton are down living in Sean and Mary’s house these days as Gabriel has gone off again. Joanna dumped him rudely even though he gave life back to her parents because Jane stole their lives. So the house has become really boring and quiet which is just perfect. We’ve had enough excitement for many years to come.
One day I got a text from Lottie

*new message*
From Lottie
Hi Faine hope all is well, I’m very happy. I and Vera are finding our own routine, I remember being so excited when she first walked and now she’s nearly ready to go to school, where does the time go.
Love Lottie

*Sending message*
From Faine
who’s Vera?

*new message*
From Lottie
I’ll explain it all later.

I was left stumped and went and asked Alec what he made of the text. He didn’t seem to have any idea either.
“Maybe she’s child-minding. That would suit her. She’s good with kids. What am I saying? I’m talking like she’s human.

*new message*
From Lottie
Sorry to be so cryptic, I gotta be so careful now.

Now that totally freaked me out. Alec said she was probably bored and was trying to entertain herself so I sent her this message

*new message*
From Faine
Call me if you need us or me. We love you and always will help you just say the word and we’ll be there.
Love you sis
Xoxoxo

I’m totally freaking out now about Lottie. Why does she have to be cryptic? Alec tried to calm me down but I keep having these strange dreams about her being in trouble or that someone is hunting her down and that it’s to do with Bastien. I’ve talked to Alec but he keeps saying it’s just my imagination. That I’m making a mountain out a molehill. I’m not! I’ve got a gut feeling but I haven’t got the first clue where to start looking for her. It’s been about 5 years since she left and her scent is well gone by now. Even if I went to Scotland I don’t know what part it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. I don’t want to bother Jordan she has her hands full with the upcoming baby and jez and the building. Ah Jordan is so sweet, so excited by the baby and was so thrilled when I gave her Lottie’s little gift that she had hand made. Whatever she had written in that note made Jordan melt in a puddle…how sweet now that they get on so well. Well did anyway when Lottie lived here too…..all the other girls are gone even Chelsea and Afton are gone off on a little trip…..hmmmm I wonder I know one person that I could ask but I don’t want to cause any trouble to anyone.. Next thing I got a text…..Lottie I thought, maybe she had a chance to get away and text me. But no

*new message*
From Alice
Sure, I’ll be right over, give me a few minutes to make my excuses.”

Wow I thought great to see the future and I smiled then as 3 minutes later and totally cute Alice bounced into the room. She kinda reminded me of tigger from the Winnie the Pooh stories. So full of life and energy….
“Hi Alice, sorry to bother you……….oh are you ok?”
“Let me see” she started to say and then “Oh……………” her face crumpled like she was going to cry.
“Oh no. oh we have to do something, poor Lottie!” of course I nearly had a heart attack waiting for her vision to end!
“Lottie is safe for now but she’s in big trouble if she gets caught!” she said cryptically.
“What’s that supposed to mean Alice, you’re speaking in riddles.” She quickly related to me that the man who made Bastien leave Lottie is now hunting for her and if he finds her he’ll force Bastien to kill her and her new baby Vera.”
“Oh my God, what can we do?” I said feeling like a huge weight had just sat down heavily on my shoulders. Then Alice interrupted me again and said
“Oh…………………………..Hazel” and I looked a t her wondering why she was talking about Hazel.
“Safe now!” she came to again and said Lottie had gone to Hazel and she was safe for now.
I immediately tried ringing Lottie, but after several attempts of getting – this number is not in service- I began to panic. Alec came in behind us and he came up and hugged me.
“What’s wrong? What’s happened?” he said loudly near my ear? Panic evident in his voice. I heard Alice explain to him about Lottie. He rubbed my back and told me not to worry; we’d find some way of solving the problem and get Lottie back.
“Demitri trusts Hazel implicitly and he is London, I’ll give him a call shortly and see if can shed any light on the subject.” I rang Hazel myself and asked her if indeed Lottie was there and safe? She said that Lottie is safely with her and Malachi and that Lottie’s phone fell and broke and that’s why I can’t reach her. That if Lottie needs anyone she’ll ring.
“But she does need me, that man is after her, Alice saw his decision.”
“Faine, breathe, she’s resting now with Vera but I’ll have her call you the minute I can, okay.” I had a tight hold of my hair and I released it, realizing that Alec’s arms were no longer around my waist anymore and I felt a shiver go down through me. I looked around worriedly until I spotted him pacing in front of the range. I wondered why he was doing that so I asked him.
“It’s Alice, she’s had another vision” he stated flatly. I hadn’t been aware of her doing that, I was so busy with my phone call. My eyes met her and I saw what she saw in an instant. Jordon holding a baby and screaming at Alice and her family to get away from her. I ran and hugged Alice saying
“How could she after all you’ve done for our family. Maybe she’ll change her mind.” But she shook her head and let me into an earlier memory in her head of jez giving Carlisle a piece of paper and begging him to wait until the time was right and that no matter what Jordan said to him or his family to please stick to it. The image of Carlisle’s painful acceptance of the promise was something I wouldn’t forget for a long time to come. I felt Alice’s arms squeezing me tighter.
“Me and jasper will help you any way we can with Lottie, even if we’re no longer welcome here once the baby comes along.” I was worried about Jordan, why would she hunt the Cullen’s away so hatefully. Surely she’d understand that Carlisle had to keep his promise to jez. Wait! Does that mean jez was going to die? OH NO! We have to warn her, so she can prepare herself.
“Oh Alice, what are we going to do? Our family is being torn apart. So many ways and yet we have to fall in and help where we can. Will we ever have a few years of peace so we can just relax and enjoy our eternities? Does the peace ever come? Alice shrugged her shoulders. Jasper arrived then after a short rapping on the door. He got no reply but as soon as he heard Alice sobbing in my arms he didn’t wait for us to open the door but barged right in. He stopped when he saw the saddened pained look on all our faces and then took Alice gently out of my arms when she seemed to lose all feelings in her legs as she collapsed against him. He caught her and brought her to the couch and sat down with her on his lap and nestled her head to his chest and held her tightly whispering in her ear to
“Shush- shush- it’s okay, I’m here, how can I help love?” Alec was the first to be able to speak.
“Jazz man, jez is going to die in childbirth.”
“Whoa, serious, oh” he said his voice growing quiet then. “That’s awfully sad. Will she see her baby?” Both me and Alice began keening (crying sound) at that thought, knowing the answer was no.
“Poor Jordan, she’s gonna miss her, still we’ll all be here to pitch in and help!” said Jasper.
“Nooooooooooooooo” said Alice in a shrill cry “we won’t, J………..” but couldn’t speak anymore, so I piped up and told him that Jordan was gonna shun the Cullen family because Carlisle had made some inane promise to jez about the baby and not to tell Jordan till the time was right, so she’s going to banish your family from her sight.” I stared out the window as I heard both Alec and jasper gasp.
“Well you’ll always be a part of our family you guys.” Said Alec. Jazz looked at him and smiled sadly and said
“Same here bro.” Alec ran his fingers through his hair and looked away.
“Oh, I almost forgot” said Jasper. “I came down here to tell you that jez has gone into labour and they’ve rushed her into hospital. I was the messenger.” Said jasper.
“Oh MY GOD” we didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to jez and that just made me sadder. I thought and clung onto Alec who had since come and wrapped his arms around me again and I sobbed out my grief into his shoulder. He held me tightly and was quiet himself. We’d all gotten to know the quiet lady who was so sweet and had grown quite attached to her in our own ways. She’d touched all of us. She was so happy that Jordan would be raising her precious child. I had wondered why she was so willing to give up her baby so willingly when it was so obvious she wanted that little girl. She never once mentioned her life before meeting us or groaned or moaned about her situation. She was always so grateful all the time. I tried to tap into Jordan’s mind to see if I could hear her but she was too far away. I was saddened for my sister and aware of how great her loss would be when jez died and was glad that Sophia would hold a lot of jez in her to gently remind Jordan of her friend. The four of us stayed together bonded by our grief for the rest of the day.
“I should go and warm my family of the vision about Jordan, Faine, even though it saddens me to do so.
“I know Alice; it’ll kill me to see you all leave. But know this my home is your home. There is plenty of room for you all in the big farmhouse and I own that house. Sean and Mary left it to me in their will. You are always welcome here in our home and I know I speak for Alec and me but no matter what Jordan thinks or feels in her angry grief, remember this it’s grief talking and not my sister as she loves you all dearly.” I said determinedly. Alice came over and hugged me and said
“Ya, I know sis, I know.” We went over to Jordan and Josh’s house and told the others who were very upset about it all. Rosalie was very indignant but even she was saddened by the thoughts of us all fighting. So we made a pact to stay friends regardless of any arguments. Jordan and Josh arrived home the next day and immediately Jordan started screaming at Carlisle accusing him of not telling her what jez had said to him. He declined to answer her and just like Alice’s vision had shown she hunted them all away from her. I went to take the baby away from Jordan to protect her because she was so angry. It shocked me that she turn on our friends so hatefully. It’s like she’s become paranoid. She gave the baby to me. I was afraid she’d hurt the baby accidentally in her anger. Sophia is such a pretty little baby and it surprised me that she smelled like Jez and I felt no urge to drink her blood. She woke up at the sound of Jordan’s voice raising several octaves as Jordan tried to banish the family. I looked sadly at Alice and Bella and the other members of the family. Edward and jasper and wished I could cover them all in a shield that would protect them from Jordan’s hurtful words and feelings. But I didn’t and I felt like I’d been struck dumb. I stood near Jordan as she ordered my family away from her and her daughter. Carlisle tried to state his promise to jez and his honour that how was bound by to her wishes but Jordan was beyond listening. If it were possible she’d be purple with rage. The Cullen’s left silently and I felt a piece of my heart crack off and go with them. Jordan grabbed the baby and marched off with her ignoring me and Alec and Josh and everyone else around her. She seems to have totally lost the plot. Alec nudged my arm and nodded his head in the direction of the front door. With an apologetic look at josh I turned and followed him and we took off after the Cullen’s. They hadn’t got very far because we heard Bella and Alice sobbing. We caught up to them easily and hugged each member and apologised again to them about Jordan.
“It’s ok Faine, Alec, we know this was coming” said Carlisle.
“We just didn’t know it would hurt so much.” Said Bella still clinging onto Edward.
“Please do not judge us by Jordan’s behaviors, she is the only one who feels like this, even josh looked at her in shock.” Said Alec.
“Ya, I noticed that alright” said Emmet.
“Promise us you won’t avoid us or stay away from us!” I said.
“Promise” they all said solemnly.
“We’d better go I suppose” said Esme sadly. Alice, me and Bella clung together.
“I hate this,” I said as they all turned to go and Alec and me stood looking after them for a long time after they had disappeared over the hill.
“Come on love, let’s go” said Alec tugging on my arm. So I let him steer me home too much in shock to say or do anything else. Once we got home I sat and stared at the range numbly not really seeing or hearing anything around me. Not only had we lost jez but our family too. I feel as if we’ve been divided into little categories. Josh had come over later that evening to try and apologise to us about Jordan’s reaction to us and the Cullen’s and she feels very strongly (him not wanting to say the word paranoid, I guess, always loyal to her) about Carlisle not telling her what jez said to him.
“Does she know that jez made him promise to wait until the time is right?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and got a look in his eyes that reminded me of a sad puppy. I guess she had turned on him too.
“Maybe she just feels out of her depth with the new baby and with jez dying in the middle of it and she’s grieving” I said squeezing his shoulder in a supportive way.
“Yeah!” he mumbled, not looking altogether sure of himself.
“Alec, do you guys wanna go for a hunt?” Alec was about to protest when I looked meaningfully at the back of josh’s head and he quickly coped on what I was saying.

“Uh.yeah………….. Sure, c’mon Josh, you won’t be much good drooling over the baby she’ll kick you out for sure then. And grabbing his arm Alec gently steered him out the door.
“Ah thanks Alec but I gotta get back to Jordan, her mother is coming and I gotta be there to see her face when she arrives.”
“Oh ok then another time and if you need to talk about anything ask me.”
“Thanks Alec again for everything. Enjoy your evening” he slouched off with his hands shoved into his pockets and Alec pointed out to me that he looked like a man going to the noose. I wrapped my arms around his neck and thanked my lucky stars for him again and said
“C’mon lets hunt I need to get out of here for a bit.
Next morning I still didn’t want to go and see Jordan afraid of what I would say to her, I felt she didn’t need to make any more enemies just at this time so I rang Valentina and listened to her happily gush about all the cool things that happened to her since she went to London and did she ever think she’d be happy in London and about how Demitri’s sister was back and on and on she went for about 10 minutes. I was so happy just to hear her voice that I let her ramble on for a bit before she realised that I wasn’t really listening and demanded to know what was wrong. All she kept saying was
“Ohhhhhhhhh and OH MY GOD!” every few minutes and by the time I’d come to end of my little sad story she was speechless and then suddenly she said
“Where is Jordan now and is she ok?” I told her how I felt about going over and she made me promise to go and check on her the minute I got off the phone. The truth is I was still so shocked at the hateful way she banished my friends that I was afraid we’d end up fighting and I’d lose more of my family. I understood she was grieving and I supposed Val was right I needed to go and supper her and check on the new baby. So I said goodbye to Val and told her I send my love to Demitri too and I’d call her later and tell her how I got on. I showered and changed into some fresh clothes, jeans and a hoodie. God bless Bella’s choice of clothing, it so like my own. We had gone clothes shopping together and I bought a lovely grey pair of converse all-star runners that went up to my ankle. Both Alice and Jordan had groaned at our choices of clothing when we did a little fashion show for them to show off our purchases. That had made us giggle. I thought sadly as I made my way to Jordan’s house. I tried blanking my thoughts like I’d do with Alec’s gift but he’d gone off with josh doing something and I couldn’t do it. I knew Jordan would be able to read my thoughts like a book so I did the next best thing and thought of only jez and Sophia and what would jez have thought of her little blessing. Jordan was cleaning the house like a woman on a mission. She was muttering to herself about germs and dust and where was Josh when she needed him and how selfish he was. How could he not back k her up. He was supposed to love her and more than that I couldn’t hear. She jumped when she spotted me and said
“Ah good, here!” and she handed me a duster and some polish to get cleaning.
“It’s all spotless, what do you want me to clean Jordan?
“Oh Faine,” she cried suddenly sobbing, her voice breaking; I’ve made a huge mistake.” I nodded.
“I spoke from my head instead of my heart.” I nodded again.
“I pushed my family away when I should have drawn them close. Josh told me what Carlisle was planning on doing and I only found out and now I don’t know what to do. Faine you have to help Me.” she stated.
“Well you know what you have to do Jordan, you have to say sorry and make them believe that you are truly sorry. Do that and I will help you in any way I can. Besides Alice will know ahead of time. God I’m so glad you woke up before you let this go on too long. They are our family and they love you and know you were speaking out of grief as well as anger. But please apologise to them now as soon as possible and let’s put this behind us.” I hugged her and she hugged me back until she heard Sophia cry out and then she dropped my arms roughly and ran to the baby. I was kind of stung for a second but realised that this is all new to Jordan and that I must be patient and let her learn the baby’s routine.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum