Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1           RIP Empty RIP Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dam it, dam it, dam it,
Hi Diary
"Where there is mischief Jane is there to stick her ugly head and for her to smile that evil smile to take praise in others misery" that’s what was said to me today and the words came from Afton, now yes i agree i do have a wicked smile that i have mastered over the years just a slit twitch to the lips and bam a shivering wreck, Mmm maybe that’s because I am sending a little pain there way.
Afton is completely distraught and made a public display, his beloved my supposedly best friend was killed at first i was a little shocked and my mask slipped a little Tristan saw my mini breakdown but i regained control and acted like nothing had happened.
Tristan doesn’t know it he is coming or going simple mind games, a five year old could do it, he is remembering things to a few times he has called me by HER name but i carried on acting dumb its quite laugh worthy he doesn’t know what planet he is on he talks to himself to pathetic he wishes he was back in London with HER and living there life away from me, tough he is here and here he will stay until i decide to put the poor pet down but for now I am having too much fun watching him suffer.
So the vampire gossip, Chelsea has been killed Afton found her torn up in there room now for some reason i am being blamed for it and yes it is something i would have done the cheap little tart betrayed me, chose them over me i though we were friends, ha never again will i trust anyone the moment you give that trust out bang game over.
Chelsea and i had a little argument before said incident and i was heard by others that i would "rip out her eyes if she looked at me again pull her tong out and eat it if she dared speak to me ever again rip out her lifeless heart for betraying me" Childish i know but sometimes acting like a brat is the only way for them to listen, of course she didn’t know what i was talking about that she never betrayed me utter rubbish.
Then the next thing i hear is Afton screaming like a big girl Tristan went to go see what was happening, i couldn’t be bothered with him i thought maybe Chelsea had told Afton what i said.
Tristan didn’t come back and i waited a long time curiosity won me over so i went looking for him, i smelt the burning before i saw it had Afton flipped out and killed Tristan? that’s what my first thoughts where then when i saw Afton on his knees close to the little fire Tristan was rubbing his back to comfort him, Tristan turned and looked at me, he had sorrow in his eyes he ran to me and held me.
“What’s going on?" i asked.
Afton growled
"As if you don’t know? You did this, your sick Jane how could you she was your friend, she was the only one around here that cared about you" Afton cried out
"I am so sorry Jane don’t listen to him he is just upset, we say bad things when you lose somebody" Tristan said as he pulled me into a hug.
I was in shock it didn’t process for a couple of minutes
"I mean it, I mean every word your disgusting, get out get out of here you don’t deserve to see your handy work, it’s over Jane you've gone too far this time?" Afton screamed at me.
Tristan pulled me away and i let him
"Chelsea" i asked as it registered
" Yes darling she is gone, Afton found her in there room, torn to pieces there was no way she could come back from that, i set up the fire he just sat and watched, he is lost Jane don’t listen to his cruel words i am so sorry you had to lose another, but i am gonna make it right"

We sat in silence for a while when Tristan asked if i would be ok on my own for a while, I nodded and he left, i don’t know where he went so i decided to write in you,
So now i am hearing the news getting around the palace and the murderer is me apparently, shame i didn’t do it, but this will make others watch themself, Piss Jane off and your death will be granted and i cant promise it being an easy crossing, where is the fun in that?
I just have one more thing to say, RIP Chelsea; hope you found your way to hell.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum