Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                 Changes!!! Empty Changes!!! Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Name- Gabriel
Age- 28 in Human. 600 in Vampire.
Last Name- was forgotten many years ago
Background- Russian. Tall. Brooding. Muscular. Long Dark hair. Red/black eyes. Tough. Blood thirsty.. Un-sociable. A total bad ass hunk!
Power- The ability to change into an animal or person for brief periods of time and to then have that particular persons memory while in their body.

September 10th, 2010
Zzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmmmm
I feel my eyes opening. My fingers flexing. I feel change. This is not the same age that I remember. I feel…Thirst! What is so different that has awakened my most important sense?
Mmmmm. I smell blood. I need blood to sustain me. I might need to just take a peek at this new world. Just a peek? No! A peek will lead to destruction! But the hunger is so unbearable! Maybe, I’ll just make a little more room under here.

Oops! It appears I have disturbed the dirt above me and now there is a small hole right above my face. Just a peek……

This world is intoxicating! The new scents are all consuming! And the sounds are things I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams!! (Hmmmm I don’t dream….I can’t.) In my wildest fantasies then. And my surroundings, have greatly changed! When I was first buried this was a bare field and now it is a grand forest!
My curiosity is getting the better of me. And now I shall need a better look. Within a second I am standing above dirt. What a feeling to be standing after all these centuries!
The night seems brighter than ever, so different than I remember.
The trees are greener than I remember-----A human!
I spin around and am face to face with a young woman about the age of 17.
“’Кто - Вы? Какой год является этим?'' (Who are you? What year is it?)
The girl is staring at me as if a have 2 heads. She screams….If you can call it that.
With a roar in my throat, I tear out her jugular and suck the life out of her.

Her body is limp. I drop it. The girls blood is all over me and Im smiling knowing that her life is now serving the better good. The God of the world……
“’Жалкая трата жизни и места!'' (Pitiful waste of life and space!)
That God is me!
-Gabriel!

Oh and im so sorry that I have just put all this work on you!!! Take your time with it!! And im going to bed myself now lol
love, moni

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2                 Changes!!! Empty Re: Changes!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Moni I must say I'm truly impressed with this diary and I'd say you've so been holding out on me with your writing skills.......totally awesome Very Happy

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

3                 Changes!!! Empty Re: Changes!!! Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 am

RenesmeeCarlieCullen

Moni these are awesome I I love you U sis and am glad that I finally got on here Very Happy

4                 Changes!!! Empty Re: Changes!!! Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:12 am

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Tee Hee! lol Embarassed
Thanks, Sisters!!! lol im so glad i finally got on here too! Its so much funn!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum