Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new idea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1    A new idea  Empty A new idea Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

We are back, ok so the story shall begin but where do we start from? Hmmm if i start with mine then i think you will become confused, ok so I’m going to pass you to Afton.
"Chelsea get a grip it’s just a diary, and i don’t really see the point in reliving it, you may of found it an adventure but i didn’t"
"that's why we have to tell the story for you to let go of this anger"
" I’m not angry Chelsea I’m i don’t know but I’m not angry, its more than that, why are you writing that Chelsea just stop". .......
Excuse me diary i just need to talk to my husband privately.

Hi my name is Afton, Chelsea is making me write this story she thinks it’s a big adventure but it wasn’t it was terrifying not knowing if my girl was ok, if she got to Kerry ok.
Fine I am being bugged by my wonderful wife to begin this story, you will notice i view this as a book and not a friend as my wife does ha-ha she isn’t happy with me now, ok i better begin

The wrong beginning
Chelsea and i have lived in the palace for a very long time, century’s and century’s decades too, well you get the picture.
We regarded it as our home, work everything it was everything to us until power started to control our master’s minds and it became unbearable to live there.
We escaped once and thought that was it we were free, sadly we were wrong.
Every crime you make there is a penalty for it and our crime was wanting to live freely our punishment was to be trapped in the place we once called home, The memory of that place no longer leaves a pleasant memory, it leaves a horror story.
We were forced back to that place by Jane and her gifted vampires who i think never really understood how manipulating and devious our masters where.
They wanted revenge for Caius and Aro's death; they bought Jane back big mistake, like i said our masters where once manipulating and devious and who wanted to follow in their footsteps Jane of course.
The power hungry little girl had her wishes granted she became our new leader well tried everyone was very suspicious of Jane and somehow we tricked her to believe that we wanted that life.
Slowly the vampire who tricked us into believing we were meant to be here faded of but we all played our role to make sure they wouldn’t grow suspicious.
Tristan is the vampire we should be thanking, everyone thought he was crazy and the stuff he said was made up in his own little world.
I knew it was wrong, i had Chelsea and that’s all i needed but, Chelsea wanted freedom and then the memories came flooding back our freedom it was like a dream at first then i saw things that i knew couldn’t be a lie.
I confronted Tristan i asked him to explain everything that’s when he told me.
Jane had tricked us to believing this is the only life we had and will have.
I returned to our room trying to think of a way to get out of here, i had to convince everyone but then i would seem to acting crazy like Tristan so i left him to plant seeds of doubt in their minds.
He did a good job the next thing was to plan an escape no one was ready yet so Tristan and i agreed to bide our time play good pets.
Until Jane decided to antagonize Chelsea it was like she wanted Chelsea to know her mistakes to remember Them so she could make my wife feel bad and Chelsea did feel bad, she ran into my arms told me all of what Jane said.
I was so angry how dare she attack my wife, i was ready to rip little Jane's head off but Chelsea begged me to stay with her.
We laid on our bed i was remembering the good times we had Jordan’s wedding mainly how happy we all felt for it to be finally over but also to see their love for each other.
i wanted Chelsea to remember to but it was too risky, i love my wife dearly but trust her with a secret well it’s nearly impossible she has to tell one person then that person tells another and our death is made official, that thought ringed in my head a death, a death was the only way someone could escape and get help, a fake death.
It had to be Chelsea or me to pretend to die.
Chelsea wouldn’t be able to keep that a secret, so i decided to play the grieving partner.
It was almost perfect but how was she going to play dead?
Dead vampires would be burned and i could risk Chelsea being burnt.

I opened up to Chelsea told her everything at first she thought i had gone crazy like Tristan, then it all made sense to her like she had woken from a dream and she gasped in shock.
Chelsea begged for us to leave and find our friends, i told her my plan and she wasn't convinced but was willing to give it a try.
She laid on the floor and i screamed in agony hoping that Demitri or Felix would be close by to help me fix her death, none of them came it was Tristan instead but without his help we wouldn’t of accomplished this plan.
We rushed Chelsea out into the night it was so sad we didn’t have enough time to kiss or say goodbye she knew the plan go to Kerry and get help.
We took down Aro and Caius, Jane shouldn’t be a problem but this time she has to die.
Tristan pulled me away and pushed me to the hall he started a fire and i knelt there hopelessly, it wasn’t hard to act i had lost her for now.
Tristan rubbed my back to comfort me soon there had be someone to come through and Jane walked into the trap at the perfect time.
Tristan played the loving boyfriend and i played the grieving husband, i blamed Jane for Chelsea death, Jane did look a little shocked but that didn’t last long of course, she would take the blame it made her look good no one would cross her if she could kill one her own friends, no one was safe,
i watched the fire die down and wondered aimlessly to my room the news soon spread and soon enough there where my friends here to comfort me, i did feel bad for lying to them but it was the only way.
I shall stop there and let Chelsea continue

Afton

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum