Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kisses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1            Kisses Empty Kisses Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
it’s been so long that i wrote in you, well reason is erm i kinda forgot i had one, yeah pretty stupid.
Hay but meaningless things get forgotten right? Ohh not that your meaningless, oops I’m just going to shut up digging a hole here.
So wanna here a scary story? Sure you do.
It involves fighting, killing of course and love there is always a love interest in any great story.
For this story to begin i need to take you back to the beginning well not the complete beginning that would be boring yawn!!!! No I am taking you back to the second beginning as Demitri calls it, no not the second Uhhh what is it?
"the wrong beginning" yes that’s it thank you darling excuse me one second I’m going to kiss my husband it’s been three minutes since our last kiss Ohh don’t worry i will turn You away so you don’t see us.
" it’s a book it it’s not a living thing"
"shhhh you will hurt his feelings" Afton doesn’t mean that he is just grouchy he wants some........ Food diary, stop being so filthy minded
"Chelsea just gets on with it" See grumpy pants, Ohhh mmmmmmm i love your kisses
"Chelsea are you writing about our kiss?"
"No it’s the diary it saw us and wrote it himself"
"you’re crazy"
"yeah totally crackers in love with you" Ahh two kisses in 20 seconds, I am lucky.
Ok it’s just us now Afton has gone downstairs, and so the second no the get it right, the wrong beginning story will commence and your authors are Chelsea & Afton xxxxx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum