Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE-AWAKEN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1          RE-AWAKEN Empty RE-AWAKEN Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I’ve been re awoken to my world, it’s like the first time all over again but this time i know who i am and what i am, a vampire and a bloodthirsty one, but there’s something else i crave, its power. I want it all, i want to be the one giving the orders, i want to be the one who is in control, and who ever crosses me again will wish that death is the easy option.
I have my list of traitors to deal with, first is the thing who started all this Faine, she will die and it will be by my brother's hands, he will condemn her to the pits of hell, it will be his eyes she see's last and she will think he wanted that for her.
Ha love, a person who falls in love has there self to blame, there weak HA, no one has claim over me anymore.
I once felt something for Tristan but now i pity him, how dare he try to replace me, ME who does he think he is? And Gabriel Ohh Gabriel he will pay too, he tricked me to feel something for him and I’ve been lost since, because of them, they will pay they will feel my pain and i will double that just for fun.
I need my guard back, i want them to suffer, they signed up for that life and that life they will lead, with the help of my new friends, mmm and quite talented they are and I am very thankful they came to rescue me.
Tristan thinks i have forgiven him, HA, how stupid he is..............

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum