Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HERE COMES THE BRIDE Empty HERE COMES THE BRIDE Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
My alarm clock went off at 6AM even though the actual ceremony doesn’t begin until 12. I guess I’m just being a nervous Nelly. Anyway, Jasper and I took a ride to check on the church. We re-watered the flowers and proof read the announcements. After that, we draped some light purple silk fabric on the outside of the benches to connect the flowers. Then Jasper and I checked on the castle. We had to make sure that every single tiny light worked. I called the caterers to make sure they were on time. I paid them nicely as well for their cooperation and greatest care to make this the best food ever! The cake would be delivered right as I would arrive at the castle before the party.
Jasper and I walked back into the house and we started getting all the girls up. One by one they took showers, Jordan was last. After she was done, I told the girls to drive to the church and start drying their hair and I would meet them there shortly. There was one little thing I had to do before I met up with them, I had to pack for Jordan and Josh’s honeymoon. It’s a surprise to Jordan that the Cullen family got her and Josh a honeymoon to the Bahamas for two weeks! I hope she loves it. I took a quick shower myself and did my hair. Then I was out the door with specific instructions to the boys to be there at 11.
Getting everyone ready was a blast! Since there were no humans around, Lottie even came for a while. Unfortunately, Valentina was sitting out the wedding so she could hang out with Lottie. I mean, I think its sweet that Valentina would offer to do so, but it’s a shame she won’t be participating at the wedding. So all the bridesmaids were getting ready while I dryed Jordan’s hair, I was interrupted by Hazel when she asked me to leave for a minute so she could give Jordan her wedding gif. I did so but when I came back, I wasn’t dressing up vampire Jordan, I was dressing up Human Jordan! What a sweet gift of Hazel to turn Jordan and Josh human for the day! And, oh! I even noticed that Hazel made it appear that Jordan had a baby bump! How clever! I smiled then resumed my job. I put her hair into a tight bun, like a princess, but I left the tips out so I could curl them. Then I stuck tiny blue diamonds in her hair so whenever she moved the light would reflect off it.
Next, it was time for makeup. I did a light pink-ish purple color for eye shadow and black mascara (waterproof incase she tears up a bit). I wanted her lips to look natural so I just used a light pink lip-gloss. I added just a touch of blush and then excused myself to change into my dress. I was gone for literally a minute. I just had to step into my dress, zip up the back, put on a touch of lipstick and step into my red high heels. Even with these heels I wasn’t the height of normal girls! I don’t mind so much though, it makes me unique. I stepped back out and then called all the girls in. They came in in there floor length royal blue dresses and their hair all wavy. I added a touch of blush to their cheeks and then we helped Jordan into her wedding gown. Lottie and Valentina left a while ago since Jordan was turned human. While the girls were putting jewelry on Jordan and fixing her dress I excused myself to check on the guys. Edward was sitting at the piano being a loner, Felix was standing outside the church so he could tell the humans where to sit and hand out programs and the rest of them were all mingling in the front lobby. Josh and Alec, I knew, were in the Grooms room getting ready. I knocked on the door and walked in to find that Josh was human too! Awwwww! They would be having a human wedding!!
“How is she?” Josh asked me.
“Beautiful.” I said with a smile.
“Well, I could have told you that.” he laughed.
Aw!!!! How sweet is he!!
“How are you?” I ask.
“Nervous,” Alec says before Josh can respond.
I laugh, “It’s almost time.” Josh takes a shaky breath and smiles, “Not getting cold feet now, are you?”
“No. I want to be with her more than anything. I’m ready for this.”
I smile and then leave.
“Babe, would you mind going in by Josh and calming him down a little bit?” I say to Jasper.
He nods and walks down the hall.
“How is he? How is he?” Jordan panics as I walk in.
“Handsome.” I give her a reassuring smile.
“Well, I could have told you that, Alice.” Wow! They definitely were destined for each other!
I found Jordan’s veil and a chair to stand on. I climbed up and pinned it behind her bun and then shook it out. Faine and Chelsea caught it and positioned it. As I was climbing off the chair, Julie comes into the room wearing a very pretty dress.
“Oh Jordan! You are absolutely stunning! And oh!” Julie put her hand on Jordan’s stomach and giggled in excitement.
I peek out the door and Felix gives me the signal. This means that everyone is sitting down and Josh and Alec are at the alter.
Amber comes rushing in and places baby Jordan in the little white wagon. Katy takes charge of the wagon as I hand out the bouquets. Lavender flowers for the bridesmaids and lastly, a red rose bouquet with diamonds for Jordan.
‘Cue the music’ I say to Edward in my head.
He starts playing as, slowly, each girl walks down the aisle. Chelsea first then Katy with baby Jordan. Everyone ‘Awwed’ as they saw baby Jordan giggling in the wagon. Faine went down next and then I signaled Edward to play the wedding march. Everyone stood up and turned around to see the beautiful bride walking down the aisle. There were so many ‘Ooh’s and ‘Ah’s it was magnificent! Julie let out a few tears since she was about to let go of her little girl. .
At last, they were standing at the alter. Julie put Jordan’s veil behind her and kissed her cheek. Jordan handed her bouquet to Faine and took both of Josh’s hands. I know she was shocked that Josh was also human but it probably shocked her more that she, herself was crying!
“We are gathered here today to celebrate the bonding of this man and this woman in holy matrimony,” He continued his speech a while longer. My favorite thing that he said was about how love lasts longer than death but true love never dies. I mean, seriously!!!!! Awwwwwww!!!!! I would be sobbing at that part and you know it, Diary!
At last, the big part came, “Do you, Josh Vaught, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or for worse, til death do you part?”
“I do.” Josh replied.
“Jordan Estes, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, until death do you part?”
“I do!” She didn’t hesitate for one second.
“Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” All was silent, “Young man, you may now kiss your bride.”
Josh took his time. First he wiped a stray tear from Jordan’s face then he mouthed ‘I love you’ and finally…..there was the kiss. The crowd ‘awwww-ed’ and applauded.
Edward started playing again and Jordan took her bouquet from Faine and she and Josh walked down the aisle. The wedding party followed with Faine and Alec in the front. They all cheered and once everyone was outside, a half hour of photo taking took place. A while into it, Jordan pulled me aside and said, “Alice, I don’t think you forgot, but I wanted to know how Josh and I were getting to our reception place? I don’t see a limo or anything.”
I winked at her, “Oh, hunny. I got you something so much better,” I patted her shoulder, “Don’t you worry.”
I think adding the ‘don’t you worry’ got Jordan even more worried. But it didn’t last long since everyone heard the clip-clopping of horses feet. They all looked down the street expectantly to see what was coming this way. A giant carriage rounded the corner with 2 beautiful white horses pulling it. The carriage looked like the one from Cinderella but made with silver iron bent and twisted to look like vines and flowers. Josh helped Jordan up and then went to the other side and got in himself. People took pictures while Jordan blew kisses and the carriage pulled away. I smiled and waved until they were out of view. My family and I exchanged a glance and darted away from the crowd. Edward, Bella, Jasper and I met up at the reception castle.
“Okay, we have thirty minutes until the bride and groom arrive. Which means about ten until people arrive, fifteen if we’re lucky.”
“So let’s be lucky.” Bella said as she and Edward raced around the room lighting candles.
Jasper checked the flowers and put utensils at each place setting. I placed little menus at the table and did one last check on my garden of love and romance. When I came back in, Edward was behind the DJ stand with the headphones pressed to his ear.
“Presenting DJ Eddie C, ladies and gentlemen.” I joked and Bella and Jasper clapped with me.
Edward pulled out a pair of sunglasses and started scratching records.
We all gripped our sides and were hysterical with laughter.
“What’s so funny?” Alec and Demetri ask coming up behind us.
“DJ Eddie C.” I pointed to Edward.
“Yo-Yo-Yo?” he tried to sound like one of those cool DJ’s. But instead, ended up sounding like a grandfather trying to keep up with the latest lingo.
That had us all rolling on the floor.
“Ah! Ahahaha! Oh, Edward!” Demetri couldn’t even get out a full sentence.
Edward stopped and came out from behind the DJ stand. He and Bella went to go check on the food. And I sent Demetri and Alec upstairs to work the spotlight for when Jordan and Josh showed up.
“The humans are here.” Jasper winked at me.
I ran to the great hall just in time to see the double doors open and the amazed, shocked faces of our guests. They rushed down the stiars and observed the artsy, elegant castle.
“Would you like to check your coat?” A member of the staff said.
The humans give their coats over and then walk into the dinning hall.
“The bar is right over there,” Jasper waves and I do a double take. What was Jasper doing behind the bar?!?, “You can grab some drinks, take a look around and sit anywhere except for those two tables up front.”
They went to the bar and I heard Jasper say, “Shaken? Or stirred?” With his southern drawl. The women swooned over that accent. Once they walked on though, I ran up to Jasper.
“Where is the bartender?” I screeched.
“Your looking at him, Darlin’.” he said as he swung a dish towel over his shoulder, “Seriously though, the actual bartender was needed in the back so I offered to take his place until he could come out.”
I sighed angrily and went to check on Alec and Demetri as people kept pouring through the doors.
“How are we?” I asked.
“We’re all set, Alice! We just need Prince of Darkness and Vampirella to walk through the door and boom! Let there be light!” Alec said enthusiastically.
We laughed at his ’Prince of Darkness and Vampirella’ joke.
“Ahaha! Oh Alec! Where do you come up with these jokes of yours?” I laughed. .
He tapped his head and I went back downstairs. I found all the women surrounding the bar and making conversation with my southern husband.
All the sudden, all the bridesmaids surrounded me, “They’re coming! They’re coming!”
“Okay, okay,” I raised my voice, “Everyone, if you would please grab your champagne glasses and follow me into the front hall then we can give the lovely couple a grand welcome.”
Everyone charged into the front hall with us vampires leading the crowd. Jasper handed me a champagne glass and Alec and Demetri trained the spotlight on the double doors.
“Presenting Jordan and Josh Vaught. The bride and groom!” Said an unknown voice.
The double door swung open and Jordan and Josh walked in arm-in-arm. As the doors closed, a waiter came up to them with a glass of champagne for Josh and a glass of orange juice for Jordan since she was supposed to be pregnant.
“To the bride and groom.” Someone said lifting their glass.
“To Jordan and Josh!” I smiled up at her.
“To Jordan and Josh.” Everyone repeated as we toasted them.
The lovely couple linked their arms and sipped their glasses. We all cheered and the spotlight followed them down the stairs. In the dining hall we all split into 2 lines with a space for Jordan and Josh. They walked down the aisle to their wedding table. Everyone clapped their hands and then slowly returned to their seats.
I ran up to Jordan and took her bouquet. I placed it in front of the table then found Chelsea and Katy and asked to borrow their bouquets. These I placed on both sided of Jordan’s rose one. I went into the back and emerged with 6 white rose bouquets. I placed 3 of these on each side of Jordan’s bouquet.
A camera guy took pictures of the table.
“Oh, Alice!” Jordan grabbed my hand then motioned all around her, “Thank you!”
I smiled and went to sit down at my seat. The table to Jordan’s left was for the bridal party. It held Alec and Faine, Chelsea, Katy, Amber, Baby Jordan and Julie. The table on Jordan’s right was for us. Her vampire friends and family.
Some dancing and chatting took place but before long, our dinner requests were being taken. Our appetizer was a choice of salad or soup and the main course was Italian food. Jasper and I ordered chicken Parmigiana. After dinner more dancing took place until I whisked over to Jordan and Josh.
“Oh, I do hope that you don’t mind if I steal the bride and groom for just a minute?” I asked the people they were talking to.
I whisked them off to the double doors in the back.
“Alice, what’s going on?” Jordan asks me.
“A party.” I giggle.
“You know what I mean.” Jordan says.
“Why don’t you see for yourself?” I open the door and wait for her and Josh to walk into the maze. I swear! It is so beautiful back there! All the white lights and the waterfall and the romantic candles all lit up!
I join back in on the party until Faine pulls me aside.
“Alice, you were wrong.” She says with a smile.
“About what?!?” I panicked a little since I thought I had forgotten something with the wedding.
“No! Nothing about the wedding. About Gabriel! He isn’t dead!” She said cheerfully.
I sighed of relief, “Oh, well then. I’m glad I was wrong since he means so much to you. If you don’t mind my asking, how did you know?”
“Hazel. She also said that their would be some rough times coming ahead but I prefer not to talk about that now. Where are Jordan and Josh?” She said changing the subject.
I gave a dreamy smile, “In the garden. I can’t wait to see those pictures!!”
We laughed and then I felt Jordan tap my shoulder.
“Oh, Jor-” I didn’t have time to say anything else. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.
“Oh, Alice! It was amazing! No one could have made this a better wedding than you already did.” I hugged her back.
“You deserve all of this. But I’m afraid that if you don’t let go, then you won’t be able to cut your cake with your husband.”
Jordan pulled back and smiled at me calling Josh her husband.
The music stopped and everyone parted like the red sea when the gorgeous cake was brought in. Royal blue with gold ribbons and pearls. A very regal and elegant look to it. .
Jordan griped the cake cutter and Josh put his hand on top of hers. Together they cut the first piece of their cake. Everyone clapped and the cake was then cut professionally for us all to eat.
We saw Jordan and Josh feed each other pieces and laugh at the frosting that Jordan got on Josh’s nose. After eating cake, we danced again until I needed to interrupt everyone.
“Excuse me, everyone,” I said taking the microphone and standing next to Jordan and Josh, “I promise that this is the last interruption tonight. I know it’s getting a bit late and some of you might be starting to leave now, so I just have something I would like to give to Jordan and Josh.”
My family came and stood up by me. Edward handed me a cream colored envelope with a champagne colored bow on it, “My family and I all got Jordan and Josh a little present to show our love and our happiness for them.” I gave the envelope to Jordan and she opened it.
She brought her hand to her mouth and was speechless.
“Jordan? Hunny, what is it?” Josh asks.
“Oh my god. Josh, they got us a honeymoon.” She was dumbfounded.
“To where?” he said taking the tickets from her hand.
“To an Island in the Bahamas.” Jordan said.
“No way.” Josh double checked the tickets.
Jordan hugged me again, “Oh thank you! Thank you all!” She gave hugs to the rest of my family. I gave Josh a hug and he shook hands with Edward and Jasper.
“You really shouldn’t have.” He said at last.
“It’s what friends are for.” I chirped.
“And besides, we wanted to.” Edward said.
Forget the monster! Sweet Edward is back! I wonder what happened at that Stag party?!? That male bonding time must’ve got to him.
The crowd clapped and cheered for Jordan and Josh as she cuddled into his arms and smiled at the thought of going on a real honeymoon with Josh.
Before I got off the stage I whispered to both of them, “Don’t worry, I already packed for you. Both of you.” I said.
“Oh yeah, one more thing.” I said taking the microphone again.
“Let’s party!” Faine screamed with delight.
“I couldn’t have said it better myself.”
Edward pumped up the music and Jordan went to dance with some of her human friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After all the humans had left, we sent Jordan and Josh home to get some rest and we would stay and help the staff clean up.
Cleaning up took a couple of hours not long and then the Kerry Clan was heading back to their house as well.
“Jasper, pack for me?” I asked sadly.
“Where are you going, love?”
“I have something I need to do.”
“Want company?” He asks me warmly.
“No. You can maybe help me later. Just go back and pack my stuff please.” I kissed him on the cheek and got into my car.
I really needed Jasper to pack for my. Honestly, I couldn’t do it myself, I was too sad to be leaving my new friends here in Ireland.
*Sigh* And so another long project begins.
Goodnight, Diary! Next time I write I’ll be leaving.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]