Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midterm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1           Midterm Empty Midterm Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey J

Mid-Term is here friday and today is Monday, I am running out of time with my Princess, Oh how i wish to go with her to her home because then I will relax about her safety, I do not trust her uncle he will get Eric to get to her there easier after all they are half brother & sister, but then I don't know whether her Mom & Stepdad would want my part of her life introduced this early, she is after all only at college 6 months and its in her 3rd or 4th year that it usually happens, I will just have to hope the security at her house is enough, how do I do that u say well I think I might earwig and see what the outlaw vampires are doing and whether their leader Eric aka Uncle are doing, whether he is getting Eric to go home or not then I will know whether to get to her home but stay outside and keep watch, how will I manage that, me outside her inside Oh my that might drive me half crazy, at least here its free enough for me to blend in with E & I, what to do, what to do, I am lost for thoughts, how does she make me so crazy this early into our life, it usually means the Partners are strangers for nearly 18 months then end up in the same group of friends or group of whatever but in the group, then become friends then the secrets are told and then they understand that the Partner is a vampire but still are clueless about themselves, remember the names were changed to let the families live a bit of a life first............its like the wrong way round for us, Oh I just thought, maybe we were never meant to meet this early, its probably because of the scare and because I am friends of E & I it worked that way for us...........

ok J I will be back later with an update

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum