Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN-EXPECTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UN-EXPECTED Empty UN-EXPECTED Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

UN-EXPECTED
Dear Diary,
This was not part of the plan! I hate the unknown, especially when the unknown happens so close to my err- I mean Jordan’s- wedding in 5 days! Lottie has a power…she’s like a physical AND mental shield!!! So, I haven’t yet experienced her wrath but I’m sure I don’t want to. I was at the caterers ordering chicken parmesan for the wedding. When I got back though, Jasper told of what had happened:
Alec accidentally let his hold on Lottie slip and when she came downstairs she was a monster!!! She dyed her nice brown hair black and found someone’s makeup and put it heavy around her eyes with blood red lipstick. That’s a crime of it’s own since NOBODY seriously looks good like that. Anyway, Jordan and Bella just got back from hunting, according to Jasper, when Jordan yanked Lottie by the hair and threw her into a wall. Trust me, Diary, Lottie deserved it! She was trying to make out with Josh! Oh my! Scandal! Jordan was going to give Lottie a piece of her mind but Faine stopped her. Hh-mm if someone EVER did that to Jasper, not even Emmet could stop me! NO ONE touches Jasper except for me!!!!!!!!!!
About an hour later, Lottie comes down and Alec tries to stop her…he can’t. Jasper tries to calm her…she gave a smug smile. Then Faine and Jordan can’t read her thoughts! Lottie obviously figured out what she was doing because she had everyone hearing her voice in their head!
Diary, I’m afraid to be in that house now. Like she did to Demetri, I’m afraid to see if she has cut off the sleeves from my shirts. Or worse, harmed my shoes! I would die!! Having Lottie around makes me glad that the wedding is only 5 days away. If Edward didn’t have cause enough not to be in this house before, well he does now. He and Bella are hardly around anymore and if they want to speak with Nessie, Bella makes sure that they are at least 20 miles away.
It seems that Lottie would be a nice person to have around if she got over herself. Grieving over the death of a child is one thing but making yourself something completely different and acting different is no excuse. Seeing all these girls and how they act for babies makes me glad that Jasper and I don’t want one. And if we did, we could just babysit Nessie for a few days. Rosalie was willing to let Bella die in order to keep Nessie, Bella wanted her child just because she was part of Edward, Jordan flipped when Lottie lost her baby, and Lottie is going psycho because her baby died.
I decide that I have yet to talk with Jordan about her wanting a child so I walk down the hall to her room. I knock on the door and walk in, “Jordan, Sweetie, I know you might not be up for a talk but can we have one anyway?”
She sighs but just motions for me to take a seat.
I sit at the edge of her bed, “So I hear that you hoped Lottie’s child would be yours?”
“oh, no! Did Bella tell you that?” She pulls up a pillow and covers her face in it.
“No, no. I could sort of just tell. Is there any reason that you didn’t want me to know?”
“I just didn’t want you to be disappointed in me and think I was stupid for wishing for something I knew I could never have.”
I grab her hands in my own, “I don’t think that’s silly. Or that you’re stupid for wanting something like that.” I smile, “Yes, I think it’s a bit human but take my sister, Rosalie, for example. She wants a child more than anything else in the world. Rosalie wants her own though, or at best, a relative’s child. As vampires we can have everything we want and more. Being what we are, by getting so many things, we have to give up something in exchange. That thing is life. Our own and a chance at another one.” I hoped this was comforting Jordan because if not then I was probably making her more confused!
She nodded at my words and smiled a real smile.
“If I see something, or think of something, I won’t hesitate to tell you.” She leans in and hugs me then. At first, I’m caught off guard by her abruptness but soon I’m leaning in for the sisterly hug.
“So, are you ready to see your mom and friends?” A look of worry flashes across her face, “Don’t worry, we all will help you, even Edward.” I laughed.
“Yeah, I am. And I’m ready to be connected to Josh in every way possible.” We hug again but then I excuse myself to call all the shops/caterers again to make sure that they have my orders and everything is on time.
“Did I just hear the word ‘horse’?” Jasper asks coming into the dining room.
I put my finger against my lips, “Shh, Jordan isn’t allowed to know.”
“Is this wedding going to be too over-the-top?”
I thought for a minute then looked at him, “Yes. Yes, it is.” And smiled.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum