Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lottie's mischief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lottie's mischief Empty Lottie's mischief Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I sit up on my bed and I look around me. Where am I? What? Why does this room look familiar? God I am so thirsty. I leave the room that I am in, open the door and I am in a long hallway with lots of doors. I open each one looking for the bathroom. Each room has its own scents and theme. Wonder why everything is so clear to me. I find a bathroom at last and go to take a drink at the sink, but the water is red not clear. I am so thirsty I bend down to drink it and it is not water its blood. I find that I cannot stop drinking. Each time I do the burning gets worse so I kept on drinking until I felt myself blowing up and swelling like a balloon? I feel myself floating up in the air, not too high. As I looked down, I see there is a string attached to my foot so I grab hold of it and pull myself down to the ground. I wanted to see what I was tied to. A shoe was wedged under a tire of an old car near a tree and hanging from the tree are three things. A tiny pearl earring, a baby pacifier and a piece of glass. I was curious about them so I put them in my pocket. I had no thoughts on them but I felt they were important. There was an old cottage next to the tree and I tried to look inside the windows but they were too dirty and I could not budge the dirt. I looked around and was scared to see that the road behind me was splitting and dividing and what looked like acid was coming up underneath. The smell was putrid. Things nearby started to dissolve, a bench, plants, the house even the car tyres were starting to melt and I was afraid that the string would burn and I’d end up floating away into space so I caught hold of the tree and moved the shoe up higher so I could wedge it in a branch away from the bubbling acid, but the shoe had already begun to melt along with the base of the tree and I felt myself being freed and floating away. As I floated into the sky, I wondered how high I would go. Would I die up here? What were the three items for? I took them out carefully, the pearl earring-was a jewel, the baby pacifier? I did not know what that mean and the glass. When I saw the glass, I knew what clue 2 meant. It was my baby Ruby, she was gone from me. I felt my heart break and shatter into millions of tiny pieces. I began to get cross at god then and I screamed at him
“Why did you take my baby? She was the only thing I loved,” will I ever get down from this stupid sky I thought crossly. Suddenly I was on a bed in the room I woke up in after losing Ruby. I heard voices immediately. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALEC HAD BEEN DEADENING MY SENSES!!!!!!!!!!!! Well he just screwed up because I is awake I thought wickedly. I had to be very careful in case they would hear me or I could be smart and let them. I am not gonna sit down and be a good girl and live happily ever after in their perfect little magical world. Its idiot’s fault I am here anyway. I would just love how I got a freaking choice. I looked around the room and noticed a bottle of hair dye on the window so I used it and changed my hair from mousy brown to black. I wander into a bedroom. Couldn’t tell you who owned it but I found makeup and turned myself into the freak I felt I’d become. Red lipstick and black eye make-up. I already had porcelain skin compliments of him. Hmmmm I must think of a nickname for him how about freaktri, ya that sounds about right. Hope he can hear my thoughts. Oooh I’ve just had a wonderful idea. I’m going to piss him off. I found a scissors, found his bedroom, and went to his wardrobe. I cut the sleeves off all of his clothes. I did it so fast it made me giddy. I had to hold my breath or I’d snort out a laugh and be caught. Then I found a photo of him and her and drew a curly moustache on his face over the glass. I walked into their bathroom and stuffed all of the sleeves into the toilet. I’m gonna make him sorry he ever bothered with me. I found some pebbles in some silly ornament on the dresser and filled all his shoes with them. Then I found some embroidery thread and a needle, guess she likes sewing and sewed his blankets and sheets to the mattress. Being a vampire has its bonus’. I decided to go downstairs to see what other mischief I could get up to. The only persons downstairs were Alec and Josh.
“Hey guys, how’s life with ye?” I smirked.
They swung around with a shocked looked on their faces.
“Hey Lottie, when did you get up? Alec said looking surprised.
“Um ……. Just a few minutes ago why?” I said distractedly. I was busy eyeing up the fine looking man sitting on the couch. He has blond hair and he is so hot!!!!!
“No reason just haven’t seen you for awhile.” he replied. Alec said he was going to go and get Faine as she wanted to know when I got up.
“Ok fine whatever” I said hoping he’d just leave I have some business with mr. hot pants here. So I hopped onto his lap and tickling his chin and trying to kiss him. Fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.
“Get off me Lottie” he said sharply to me pushing at me. I looked up at him coyly and said
“You don’t really want me to get off do you big boy. He stood up then and put his arms around waist trying to pull me off him but I am strong and know it so I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me as I kissed him on the lips again.
“Get off me now Lottie please you are hurting me” he said very controlled voice.” I could smell the blond bimbo approaching with Faine and Alec. I tried kissing him again and I threaded my fingers through his hair while hanging onto his waist with my thighs. From behind, it would look like he was making out with me; he had his hands still on my waist even if he was trying to push me off of him. Jordan grabbed my hair and pulled it and screeched in my ear
“Get off my man freaky slut.” I laughed at her.
“Doesn’t look like he wants me to get off bitch, he’s mine now” I laughed insanely. I thought she’d pull my head off but Faine and Alec stopped her. God who were they now - my parents. I was only having a little bit of fun. Jordan was looking vicious and the venom was dripping down her chin. The monster inside was definitely the ugly thing I saw before me and to be honest I was a little scared of her but I’d never admit it. Josh was trying to defend himself saying
“I wouldn’t get off him and how he’d never hurt a girl.” how freaking manly of him NOT………… FREAK!!!!!!
“You’re welcome to him bimbo, he’s too blond for me” I said. Faine looked at me and said Lottie you and I need to talk.
“Don’t wanna” I said. Alec you can’t deaden my senses again, you’re a freak. In fact you’re all freaks even me and I hate it. I sat down on the couch and tuned out on them. I could see their lips move, but couldn’t hear a word. Hey, I’m gifted; I thought I can tune out better cool.
I opened my eyes and it was like déjà vu. I was back in the same room again. Blast that stupid Alec. I was going to have to work on a way to blocking his gifts. It wasn’t fair and that bloody Jordan, what a bitch. It’s like her pathetic boyfriends was cheating on her. He wouldn’t even kiss me, just kept trying to push me off. Huh cheek he obviously didn’t have that many pretty girls sitting on his lap. I’d make her pay for what she said to me. Now, how can I block what Alec does to me? It’s like being grounded by my mom for breathing. I could hear every sound around me and smell everything too. My instincts had always been spot on. I wonder I thought as another idea popped into my head. I wonder if I can still ground myself and tune out the world like I used to do when once again my mother rejected me. So I closed my eyes and drew a barrier around myself. Starting at my left thumb, I imagined I was drawing a white line around my body. By the time, I had gone around each toe and up to my right thumb; I could see the full outline in my imagination. I couldn’t hear anything but could smell everything. I smelled Faine approaching and I thought now to try out my gift ha ha. She had a furious look on her face guess she found out about my earlier prank….oh here comes the lecture… She was talking to me but I couldn’t hear a word she was saying. She came towards me and grabbed my shoulders with a look of concern on her face when I didn’t respond and let go of me immediately as if she’d been burned. I opened my eyes but was fully aware of the barrier around myself. It was tight and body hugging. I looked at her and can see that she is visibly shocked. She was saying something again but I couldn’t hear her. Hmm this is interesting. Alec came into the room then and pulled her into his arms and was whispering in her ear. He turned to me then and I looked at both of them. I spotted a white mist coming towards me and knew this was Alec’s gift, so I concentrated on making my barrier glow. I was determined for him not to be able to use his gift on me ever again. By now, the mist was surrounding me and I could smell it. It was too sweet but it couldn’t penetrate my barrier. I saw his lips move and could read his lips.
“How’s she doing that?” Faine shrugged her shoulders and she frowned.
“I don’t know Alec, but this could mean trouble.” I got up and smirked at them and walked out of the room and down the stairs.
“Who wants to come hunting with me?”
Jordan was sitting on josh’s lap like a baby with her arms around his neck. Honestly all she needed was a tit to suck I thought. She looked at me and flashed daggers at me but I could feel nor hear nothing. I was safe in my little barrier. Josh stood up and pushed Jordan behind him.
“Where did that fight come from? She had no gift before” he seemed distressed. Oh, goodie I thought mischievously. Demitri was standing in a sleeveless jacket and I burst out laughing when I saw it. I couldn’t help it. I opened the barriers around my ears but kept the rest in place.
I can’t hear her thoughts anymore” said Jordan to Faine, but her lips weren’t moving which made me realise that they were doing ESP mind talk. Cool! This day just keeps getting better. I wonder if I can make myself hear without speaking. So I gave it a shot.
“Anyone want to go hunting with me?”
Faine and Jordan both gasped and stared at me. I laughed again. All the vamps gathered in a ring around me.
What ye all ganging up on me” I said in all of their minds. They all gasped. I saw another mist, this time it was like heat shimmering and it was yellowish and it was coming from jasper.
“Oooh! I’m so calm” I said “No need for your gift jasper” he just continued staring at me stunned. This was so much fun. Jordan started coming towards me and I could see purple sparks coming off of her. She was pissed at me she tried to grab my arm but dropped it like a hot spud.
Ha ha burned ya” I said in her mind and she screamed in fury. She rushed towards me trying to knock me off balance but she might as well be trying to knock down a building I was grounded for god’s sake. I felt so much power surge through me.
“Failed again Blondie, again” I screeched in her mind. She kept trying but kept failing and I began to laugh manically. I had so much rage and anger locked up inside me ha ha ha.
“ENOUGH” barked Alec. I looked at him, stared at him until he began to shake and then Faine stepped in between us. Whatever about any of the rest of them I couldn’t find it in myself to hurt her. She was the only one who helped me. Valentina began to scream them and hold her head.
“Tell Malacca I won’t hurt you” I said to her. She stopped screaming and stared at me in shock.
“How do you know?” she asked. I smiled at her and pointed to my head.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum