Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What have I done?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What have I done? Empty What have I done? Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

What have I done?
When the demon arises from the hollow pit where it lives when it hasn’t been summoned it...i destroyed a young girl’s life, i slipped up its so hard, i never imagined it would be this difficult, blood is blood right? Wrong! the demon inside me the person I’m not even a person, a vampire the vampire I’m needs blood to exist but the difference in blood from human to animal is so unbelievable different, humans are animals right? So why isn’t their blood the same as a lion or a bear? Why does human blood sing to me and try to lead me down the wrong path like the devil leads his prey with their sins and this is my sin gluttony, the need for human blood. It is so overpowering and today that was made well and truly clear at how weak I am. I’ve killed a hell of people, humans, before and not one bothered me this much. Lottie is her name is and a friend of Faine’s'. she was bleeding inside, the baby was going to kill her valentina brought her back here and i tried to be brave, not to give into that side of what I am, a monster, Edward felt for her pulse and said she had gone, i was doing well to hold back i was managing, then i heard THUMP THUMP THUMP It was faint but i heard it and i snapped, the demon crawled its way into my mind and screamed blood to me, blood real blood was all i could think about and then i was drinking it, i had sunk my teeth into the girl’s throat and the blood oozed out slowly, i had to suck it to tease it to come to me and when i got the first mouth full of the warm sweet tasting blood, the blood i had been craving for, not hers but any human’s blood, i stopped and forced my self away from her, i stumbled like a drunk man and hit the wall. i heard voices, screams but i didn’t recognise any of the words, my sight went blurry from what i had done, all i could see was red, i felt hands rubbing up my arm and knew it was my Valentina, i saw Faine and words came stumbling out of my mouth she didn’t look angry, she understood of course she did, she was a vampire too but she... Lottie was her friend and i took her life away. Valentina pulled me out off the room and Edward started again. Wow he loves to pick an argument, Valentina hugged me and kept asking me if i was. wasn’t ok, she was covered in Lottie’s blood and it was churning my stomach, the reminder of that girls blood in my mouth was a memory i wished to forget and that will never be possible, I pulled away from Valentina I told her i need to be alone for a while. I went downstairs but the smell lingered in the house i needed fresh air so i went outside and ran away from what i had done. After a while, Valentina and Jasper came and found me but I wanted to be alone, I only came back because valentina asked me to. when I got back I opened the dinning room door, I closed it behind me and sank down to my knees in defeat, i rested my back against the wall and I heard the girl’s cry for the burning to end. I placed my hands over my ears to block out the horrific sound, we were lucky we don’t have neighbours the screams coming from this house would make anyone think someone was committing murder but it worse then committing murder I have committed her to a life time off being thirsty, i’ve made her into a monster like me because i don’t have self control.

I stayed like this for a while, my hands over my ear, when i felt her soft hands pulling them away she lifted my head up softly, she had worry painted in her eyes she sat down in front of me and i realised that the screaming had stopped.
"Malachi said you needed some space but I can’t keep away any longer," Valentina said as she held my hands.
"I am sorry if i have let you and everyone down." I told her.
"You haven’t let anyone down Demitri, come on everyone’s worried about you and they want to see if your ok you've been in here a day and half."
It didn’t feel like a day and half and there was no point protesting about if i was in the wrong i knew I was and no matter the words my family will all say they wont bring comfort to me because all of them will be thinking the same thing I am glad i wasn’t the first to crack.
Valentina led me out to the front room where it was getting overcrowded Faine and alec and jasper and Alice weren’t in the room but every one else was and they all rushed forward to see me, apart from Edward he held Bella in front of him, it looked like he was stopping her getting too close. they all spoke feverishly and i just smiled to let them know i was fine, then the real torture began, Alice and Jasper walked in first then alec right behind them and then i saw her she was holding Faine’s hand she was staring at Edward. Of course edward was reading her mind and whatever it was edward looked like he thought he was better then her. i looked to the ground, i had done this to her she looked angry of course she was angry and thirsty too, all this pain she feels is because of me, everyday the sun goes down the empty feeling she will have, the unsatisfied feeling that the night is the only time she is truly free to be what she is, a monster. our names were spoken and i looked up to see her glaring at me, i couldn’t look into those red eyes for more then that minute i hung my head down again. Valentina stood in front of me trying to protect me, i deserved everything i got from her she can look at me like that forever if she wishes i will never stop her. she has a temper too, edward pushed his luck and she was in front of him with in seconds pointing to him demanding to know what his problem was. i pulled Valentina behind me, Lottie could hurt me all she likes but she does not touch her. Lottie looked back at me and moved forward slightly then to my surprise edward Faine and Jordan shouted "stop," why defend me it was me she was angry at i deserved it, all the beatings she could give i would take. Lottie screamed abuse at me saying i was selfish and after her explosion of words she tried to run out but Afton and Chelsea had tried to hold her, Faine told them to let go her go, so she ran.

It was going to be dark in an hour it had been a cloudy day so she would never have been caught sparkling, one of us should have gone after her she could have been causing a lot of mayhem. Faine seemed to trust her enough but now she was starting to worry, so Jasper alec and myself went hunting for her, i caught her scent straight away and followed it we found her in a field she was on the ground and she looked a wreck, her life had ended and the unknown was before her and she must be grieving from the loss of her child too. so much heartache to bring over it can’t be good for her, Jasper used his talent and sent waves of calm before we entered, she noticed as she lifted her head up and then Alec hit her with his gift deadened her senses, she lay lifeless on the ground. jasper picked her up.
"Come on young one lets get you home." Jasper said as we walked behind him. Me and alec exchanged a look jasper was a nice guy, a good person and someone who understood us of how hard this life is. when we got back Faine took her upstairs she is staying with her until she wakes up she is going to talk to her to try to make her understand what we are and we have rules and mostly try to sell her the vegetarian diet
Valentina is laying on the bed it will be sunrise soon and she will be pretending to wake up, i want to be with her and i want this new day to start off right, we will have to see wont we.
Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum