Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor thing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1             Poor thing Empty Poor thing Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Oh" I said. Alec we need to go home.
"Why?" he asked.
"I've just had a vision, it’s Lottie, she's in a lot of pain, and she’s losing her baby. The blood is all wrong."
"I thought you said she was dying?"
"I thought it was her," I explained as we hurried home. We had been hunting. I had a feeling in my chest like a tightness this wasn't going to be good.
We got home and I rushed in ahead of Alec and saw Valentina staring at me with so much sadness in her eyes. There was no sign of Lottie but there was a lot of blood on the floor and it smelled foul.
"No" I shrieked as I read Valentina's mind. I saw Demitri biting Lottie's neck. I knew by the voice in Valentina’s mind that he couldn't help himself there was just too much blood with the miscarriage. I ran up the stairs looking for Lottie. I could hear her screaming in agony so I knew the venom was spreading. I could hear Edward Cullen giving out somewhere in the house about him being right about the Volturi never changing and he wanted his family out of this house immediately. I wanted to go and punch him for his assumptions. Who was he to judge he was no saint. Give the poor guy a break he has been a human blood drinker for centuries. Yes that's right I wasn't cross with Demitri at all but I was concerned for Lottie. I found her in the living quarters we had set aside for Gabriel. There was blood all over the bed and the ground. Lottie had lost a lot of blood. I'm surprised there was any left to change her.
"I'm so sorry Faine. She was dead Edward said so and they left the room and suddenly I could hear her heart beating faintly and all of a sudden I couldn't control myself there was just so much blood. Before I knew it I'd bitten her but something made me stop I still don't know what did.
"Possibly the whinging of Edward Cullen" I retorted to him.
Malachi warned Valentina this morning Faine and I went looking for her but by then she was already losing the baby. I'm sorry there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Valentina carried her home and brought her in here.
"It's not your fault; the baby's blood was poisonous, it smelled foul didn't it."
"Yes, it did it was really bad, but once the baby was gone she just smelled irresistible and I just had to taste."
"It's ok Demitri don't worry, I’m not mad at you but would you mind leaving us I want to talk to Lottie alone please." I said and smiled at him. He left with his shoulders drooping and feeling very disgusted with himself.
My main concern now was to clean up Lottie as she lay there screaming in agony and to explain what was going on and about the baby so she could come to terms with that in her own time.
"Lottie, I know you can hear me and screaming isn't going to help the fire burning your insides at the moment. It's a horrible burning and I know you wish you could die but trust me it will get better and once the burning stops you'll be just like me.
"I'm sorry you lost your baby. I knew the blood smelled wrong but I thought it was your blood. I had planned to have your baby raised by a friend of mine but I guess the baby was not meant for you honey and I'm very sorry for you and your loss." as I was talking to her I was washing her body and cleaning her up and changing her clothes too. I wanted her to feel fresh. It reminded me of laying out Seamus’ body and finally Sean and Mary's too. All the time she was burning I was talking to her and explaining how things were going to change for her when she finally became like us. Don’t worry I’ll be right here beside you. I was engulfed with a heartbroken feeling for her loss. Her little baby that she had been so determined to keep despite her dreadful mother. I also felt so proud of her for trying anyway.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum