Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something awful

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something awful Empty Something awful Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Hay something awful happened today the day started as every day did Demitri and i liked to lay on our bed just before sunrise and pretend to sleep then when the sun came up we would rise to another day well rested i know its silly but its something we like to do any way every morning Malachi greets me with "good morning sunshine and how are you?" Every day we have this conversation and today was different i could feel that he was present i sprung up.
"Malachi what’s wrong?" I asked, Demitri rubbed my back to comfort me.
"I don’t know can you just give me a few minutes" Malachi said he sounded strained
"What’s up?" Demitri asked his voice calmed Me.
"I ...I don’t know something’s wrong" i explained
we waited in silence and then i heard Malachi sigh.
"Faine isn’t here is she?" Malachi asks
I look at Demitri and gasped, no not Faine no...
"W..........what is it darling?" Demitri tries to act calm but he can see the fear in my eyes
"Faine where is she?" I ask and I’m literally shaking
Demitri sits up completely and scans the room for answers i don’t know but that is what it looked like.
"She isn’t here i can’t sense her why?" Demitri says as he stands.
"She isn’t here is she ok please tell me she is ok?" I begged.
"Faine is fine don’t worry about her for now but her friend Lottie isn’t, something’s wrong with the baby"
"Who is Lottie?" I asked not understanding Faine had never spoken about this person and a baby what did that mean?
"There isn’t any time to explain valentina you need to help her or she will die the baby is going to kill her you need to help her now."
"But how i don’t know who she is?" i asked,
"Demitri he can find her ask him please you haven’t got much time."
"Do you know a girl called Lottie?" I asked demitri.
"No?"
"He doesn’t know her Malachi how can he find her?" I asked
"Tell him to concentrate, she is bleeding badly I’m sure he can smell it he will find her that way."
"Malachi says she is bleeding and that you can pick up the smell of her blood" I told Demitri
"Tell him the blood he will smell will make him feel repulsed tell him he will understand."
"Erm Malachi says that the smell of the blood will repulse you?" I told Demitri
"I understand" Demitri was out of the door i followed him, he nearly smashed Edward into the wall Demitri shouted out an apology and Edward called him to watch where he runs. We were out of the door then Demitri stopped, turned, looked around the place and then ran in a different direction
We found a girl laying down it had to be her, her blood did smell a bit odd Demitri hung back.
"I can’t get any closer or I’m going to lose it we need one of the Cullens." Demitri said, he was trying so hard i could see that and i was so proud of him.
"You don’t have time to get a Cullen you need to help her now." Malachi demanded,
"What can I do?" I asked Malachi i don’t know how i found the control to be near her but her blood didn’t really appeal to me.
"She is bleeding inside she cant be out here when she bleeds out"
"So you want me to take her to a place full off vampires good one Malachi"
"You don’t have any other choice"
"Demitri run ahead tell whoever can not handle blood to get out off the house ok" I told demitri he did as I asked i gently picked up Lottie.
"Are you an angel?" Lottie asked.
"Ha no but i want to help you." I told her
"It hurts so bad its gone hasn’t it its gone," She cried out in agony and it gave me the will to move faster.
Just before I got her into the house she started to bleed, everyone was gathered outside and then they ran away the only ones stayed where the Cullens, Jordan and demitri i was surprised that demitri was still here i rushed into the house
"This way." Jasper called and i laid her down in Gabriel’s room would be this didn’t look good and i wanted it to be somewhere private so I laid her down she had passed out halfway through the run, i didn’t want to stop, Alice and Edward helped me, Bella stayed with Jordan and held on to her i was covered in her blood and it didn’t even make me thirsty.
"The baby has gone Valentina I’m so sorry"
"It’s gone." I said to Edward and Alice.
"I heard him thank you." Edward spat out.
"Don’t start with this again Edward; i can’t see any future for her." Alice says it is the first time i have seen her not smile.
Jasper comforts Alice and takes her out off the room.
"She is going to die there is nothing that can be done for her now the baby’s blood has poisoned her you did everything you could."
"He is right Valentina she has gone.” Edward said as he felt her pulse poor Faine how was she going to take this? Edward pulled me out off the room and Demitri took me away from Edward they both glared at each other and then Demitri head snapped up.
"Nooooooooooooooo." Malachi called out but it was to late Demitri was in the room biting her then he stopped and looked straight at me he looked so ashamed somehow her heart started to beat after Edward said she was gone i don’t know how that was possible how she came back Edward started screaming at Demitri saying he was a killer then I saw Faine running towards the house Malachi spoke to her before she came in and she was calm she was extremely upset but calm and she didn’t blame Demitri but Demitri blamed himself i could see that well i should leave you there i need to go find Demitri he went hunting a while ago and he hasn’t come back yet so iam going to look for him i think jasper is coming with me to but Lottie well she will become a vampire now and we will look after her the best we can.
Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum