Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

dreamy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                dreamy Empty dreamy Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi Diary

It’s me back again, it’s been surreal really, on minute I was sitting waiting and nobody there next minute I was eh eh I think flying thru the air upside down, which couldn’t be possible could it?? My final words were “ooh wish I had told ..........” and it just fell off like that lol, what I was trying to say was I should have told Daniel what I was up to or even one of my B’s coz they were really mad when I got home, eh I don’t really remember getting home either, Daniel said he was walking outside in the grounds of the house and he spotted me so he dragged me inside and guess again I don’t remember that either, but then I thought again about wishing I had told someone, they would have only stopped me, so back to square one of this, it’s like groundhog day from that stupid movie of the same title, don’t ever want to be stuck in one of those days my one I think I am wasn’t making me feel very safe or comfortable, needless to say I had the b’s and Daniel clung to me for next few days just in case it was going to happen again, I still needed to find that stupid txt person also, maybe I should let it go for a few days till I felt kind of safe again…..

Ok diary going to stick with Daniel mainly but again secret oh god I hope nobody finds this especially Daniel, I find him dreamy and get lost when starts speaking and find myself not remembering what was said just the safeness It felt pretty weird eh,

ttys

Poppie

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum