Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAY 'GOODNIGHT'....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SAY 'GOODNIGHT'.... Empty SAY 'GOODNIGHT'.... Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

SAY ‘GOODNIGHT’…
Unknown Date
I have an amazing plan to rid the world of kali! Ah, I can’t wait to put it into action! I decide to Shift into Aro again to see if he has any more useful information on Kali. It’s weird being in his body, probably because I am so weak. I know I can’t stay in his body much longer. So quickly I hear the words ‘Only she can stab the heart. Only she can kill herself. Oh, god, I hope she doesn’t decide to kill me! I hope she leaves me be!’ I am back in my own body.
“’Crap! This really screws with my plans!’” I push all the books off the table.
I decide to go find kali so I can feed. I feel so, so weak and I need as much strength as I can get for the end.
“’Oh, Darling, you’re awake. Come look at your portrait!’” Kali says.
I walk towards her and see the front of the canvas that she has been using for weeks. The only colors that stand out are gold and red. Im looking at it and I can’t believe that’s really me, I haven’t seen myself in a mirror since….Hhmmm I guess since Voltera. I have this sick satanic look on my face and a dead girl laying on my lap. I am holding a wine glass filled with blood and the girl has a dull glassy look in her eyes while mine are ablaze with fire!

SAY 'GOODNIGHT'.... Baidej11%5B1%5D

“’Why, don’t you recognize yourself, Gavril?’” She laughs.
I fall to my knees and reach out for her, “’Kali-’”
“’I know, I know! Stop being such a baby.’” She drags her finger nail across her wrist and I see a clean line of blood start falling. My eyes zero in on the drop racing down her hand. The trail of red it leaves behind as the drop reaches the tip of her finger. I reach my tongue out and taste the drop. It’s all good flavors and things you could imagine tasting all rolled into one little package. I move my tongue along that line of red, not wasting an ounce! At last, my tongue reaches the wound and I taste heaven! I clamp down hard and bite in so more can flow into me. I suck as hard as I can and as long as she will let me. I need this. But, what is more, is that I want this.
She lets me drink longer, and when I am done, it feels like my eyes are just as red as fire. I feel full of power. I feel bigger and stronger than I usually have felt. Maybe she knew this was the end?
I turned to walk away, “’Well, don’t you love it?’” She shrieks.
I probably don’t get to leave until I pour out compliments, “’It is-’” I find myself staring at another painting hanging on her wall. A painting of Kali done in only pencil. She has her fangs out (something I’ve only seen when she took my heart out and squeezed it), blood tears spilling out of her eyes, and a crown of thorns placed on her head. It captivates me, and makes me sad that I am killing my creator, ”’ Красивый. Просто красивый.‘” (Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.) I turn and walk out of the room.
I don’t know how, but I figured out that the bird-snake-woman creature is protecting kali’s heart. And I decided that it lives under the castle most likely in the dungeons. I’ll skip all the boring details. The main point is that: I found it, battled it, said a corny joke like all heroes do, ripped off it’s head, took kali’s heart and walked out.
Okay, so I have the heart behind my back as I walk into Kali’s art room.
“’Gabriel, have you seen my beautiful woman-creature? She seems to be daft and not listening to me.’” Kali is lounging on her couch naked with her robe thrown over a chair.
“’No, Kali.’”
“’Are you sure?’”
“’yes, Kali.’”
“’Positive?’”
“’Of course, Kali.’”
“’What have you got behind your back, my prince?’”
“’Nothing, Kali.’” I lie.
“’Are you lying to me?’”
“’yes, Kali.’” I smile.
“’Well, secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone.’” She smiles.
Oh, she will smile when she sees what I have for her!
I pull the heart from behind my back, “’Surprise!’” I shout.
Her smile falls and a look of disapproval takes it’s place. Slowly, calmly, she sits up and grabs her robe. She stands up and ties it shut, “’Give that here. You don’t know what it is.’”
“’Oh, yes I do.’” I like this game!
“’You don’t know what to do with it, baby.’” She reaches her hand out.
“’Of course I do!’” I pull out a knife, “’I stab it!’” I shout with glee.
Kali lunges at me but misses slightly to the right, and so I start the chase. She runs after me and we end up on the roof of the castle. I almost fall off and find that I have myself cornered.
“’Gabriel, don’t do that. You know you shouldn’t run with sharp objects,’” She says sweetly.
“’No, I really think I should run with sharp objects.’” I hold the dagger poised over the heart in my hand.
“’Don’t,’” She says.
I inch the knife closer.
“’Gabriel!’” she warns.
Closer the knife goes.
“’Gabriel! As your maker, I command you to let go of that knife!’” She says with power.
I can’t help it, I let the knife fall to the floor.
“’Drop the heart.’” She says with more power.
I look behind me, “’Okay. Just remember that you told me to do it.’” I fling the heart off the top of the roof.
“’NO!!!!!’” She screeches.
I dive off the building trying to catch it in midair. My calculations were wrong. I land and break my neck. It’s nothing seriously fatal, but it doesn’t heal instantly. I see the sun starting to rise, and I know that I have good timing. My neck is about fixed and I am trying to reach for her heart but she lands on top of me and pins me to the ground.
“’So, you want a heart stabbed, do you? Well, I think that can be arranged.’” She slices open my chest again with her razor sharp nails, “’Say ‘goodnight’, Gabriel.’” She tears out my heart and bites into it with her massive fangs. I flinch, but it’s only because I don’t have a heart in my body. Kali pauses, and spits out the pieces of the heart. She starts screeching in agony and flailing around.
“’Aro is the only one that knew how to kill you, huh?’” I say, “’Well, you forgot that I was a shape shifter. No ones secrets are safe from me.’” her eyes go wide.
Have you ever shattered a mirror? Or seen it happen in a movie? If you take a hammer and throw it at a mirror, then first it cracks into many little pieces, and then, the pieces will fall out, one by one by one. Well, that’s exactly what happened to Kali. It looked like somebody shattered Kali’s reflection, because first her skin was broken up by little black lines and then all the color fell out of her, like pieces from a jigsaw puzzle. But, this still wasn’t over. Standing in front of me was a soul skeleton ( it’s somebody’s skeleton but it can still do damage to people.) It was as black as a night without the moon or stars, as is Kali‘s black heart and black deeds. Kali’s skeleton came at me, but the sun had started rising behind it.
“’And legend shall become my reality.’” I quoted from my dream.
The skeleton didn’t have time to turn around, she knew what was coming. She put her hands around my neck and tried to kill me…..but didn’t have time….
Kali was a pile of ash on the grass.
“’Доброй ночи. ‘” (Goodnight.)
I knew I had fear etched into my face as I sat down and watched the sunrise. My last memory with my creator was of her black skeleton hands closing around my neck and her empty eyes hosting a red blaze of death from somewhere within her skull.
I looked down at the pile of ash next to me, I couldn’t believe that kali was finally dead. I couldn’t believe that I was free. That Johanna and Catia were free. I thought I would weep from so much happiness but no, I wasn’t.

Oh, I didn’t explain. Well, I had to stab Kali’s heart right? And she tore into mine so why aren’t I dead? Well, I forgot to mention earlier that I took out my own heart and put Kali’s heart in my body. That means that the whole time, I had my heart in my hand, holding the knife over it and tricking Kali into thinking it was hers. So she stabbed her own heart when she bit into the one in my body. Clever, aren’t I? So, where is my heart? It’s a couple feet over to my right. But there’s no rush to put it back.

Okay, enough watching the sun rise. I got to my feet and went inside to find a container for Kali’s ashes, maybe two or three containers. I went back outside and distributed her ashes into each of the containers. I had the idea to spread them all around the world so that there would be no danger of her ever coming back. EVER. My journey was almost done, all I had to do was destroy this nightmare. I went back into the castle and found a lighted torch. I grabbed it and went into Kali’s art room where she often painted and sat. I approached the couch but couldn’t will myself to set fire to it. I turned to the red velvet curtains but couldn’t bring myself to set those ablaze either! I have no love for her! No attachment anymore! I don’t understand why I can’t destroy something that I hated so much! I snuffed out the torch and threw the damned thing at the stone wall. I was about to run from the castle, when, I felt the sudden need to bring her paintings with me. I felt I couldn’t leave them there. So I grabbed two (the rest can be destroyed for all I cared) I grabbed my portrait and the drawing of Kali wearing the crown of thorns. I found another container to carry my heart in since I wasn’t quite sure how to put it back inside me. I closed the front door and grabbed my containers and paintings and ran to the front gate. I locked it and threw the key far away. I ran again, off towards the sounds of a nearby town. And I never looked back again.
-Gabriel

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum