Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ELENA........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ELENA........ Empty ELENA........ Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

ELENA
‘Dear Diary,
Yesterday I killed two people and injured several. It’s okay though because that was my last time. It’s always been my dream to be the first un-dead president! But that can’t happen unless I start to control myself….And…I just don’t want to be a monster anymore…’
Do you see how retarded that looks-much less sounds! Even just the ‘dear diary’ how do people start off like that?!?!? It’s freakin’ gay sounding!!!!!!
The reason I say this…is because…that’s how Stefan starts his diaries. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a LO-SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* Katherine. I wish she was here with me. If she were, I’d tell her to bite me.
But, on the other hand, if Elena were here with me, I’d compel her to let me bite her. Okay, I wear the pants in both relationships. Not bad.
Elena is so gorgeous, maybe the only reason is because she is Katherine’s doppelganger. I need to see her again. I need to get to know her! This is like an fresh passion bubbling within me.
The door downstairs just opened and Stefan is home with Zach. He refuses to be home alone with me, humans are so peculiar. I ran downstairs and met them in the dining room.
“’Ah, Damon, your home already?’” Stefan inquired.
“’great,’” Zach muttered as he shuffled into the kitchen.
“’How was school, brother?’”
Stefan looked up at me curiously, “’What do you care, Damon?’” He walked into the kitchen to help Zach unload stuff.
“Oh nothing. Just curious. So….‘” I called, “’Elena Gilbert, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine.’” I said matter-of-factly.
I heard a dish shatter. And I suppressed a laugh. Oh Stefan! Great job at hiding your emotions!
He walked briskly into the dining room and gripped a chair, “’What about her?’” He asked trying to appear casual.
“’Nothing. Just that she looks like Katherine.’” I appeared casual while examining my finger nails.
Stefan had me up against the wall, “’If you so much as look at her, Damon, I swear she will be the last girl you bother!’” I unclenched his fingers from my neck.
“’Uh, don’t tell me what to do. If I want to see Miss Gilbert then believe me, I will do so.’”
“’Damon, I mean it!’” Stefan growled.
“’You say you do but you really don’t. Remember what happened with Lexi?’”
Stefan got quite.
“’She isn’t Katherine.’” He spat before he exited the room.
I sat down in the chair and watched the animals outside the window. Eventually, Zach came in and sat down across from me.
“’Im hungry.’” I look at his neck.
“’Don’t try it, Damon! I have Vervain in me! I put it in my coffee.’”
“’Ew! No, I don’t want your disgusting blood! Just get me a bourbon.’” I waved him away.
I will pursue this Elena girl. She will be mine, and Stefan will die by my hand.
-D.S.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum