Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DREAM A WAY OUT...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DREAM A WAY OUT... Empty DREAM A WAY OUT... Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

DREAM A WAY OUT…
Date Unknown…STILL
I’ve been doing an awful lot of thinking lately, sometimes that is a bad thing. I do tend to over think things to much. Well, Im trying to remember something Aro had said, anything he might’ve said that could give me any clue as how to destroy Kali. I didn’t mind being her slave for a little while, but eternity was too long. I told Faine and Alec I wouldn’t be gone more than six months….I got such a high from Kali’s blood that now I am not even sure how long I’ve been away from them. For all I know, I could have been missing for 50 years. Each day felt like the first, it felt like being awakened for the first time! I finally noticed one thing though: I never see the sunlight. Ever.
Occasionally, kali takes me out hunting at night, but never during the day. This is making me wonder about what she is. I mean, she has to be a vampire since that’s what I am, right? But, I remember that story about Edward Cullen and his mate, Bella, how they had the baby. The baby. It was half vampire and half human. A special breed. What if that’s what kali is?
The only problem I have is what kind of cross breed is she? Vampire is one thing, what about witch! Because of that scaly thing she created. Or what if she just isn’t human? Well, you know what I mean! She didn’t have a heart…I don’t know of any creature that doesn’t have a heart…
I shifted into Aro. Maybe he could tell me something new. His mind felt weird. Sort of sticky. But I continued to search it. Ha! A lot of good it did me! I kept on hearing the same sentence repeated for the entire time I was him ‘Boom, Boom goes the heart until it stops, then all is silent.‘ Well, that’s a lovely rhyme but Kali doesn’t have a heart!!!
To the library!
I’ve spent nearly 2 days with my nose in the mythology aisles. And I still have yet to see anything on creatures without hearts.
“’You can search my library all you want, Gabriel, but you will not find the key to my destruction here! Im hungry.’”
“’Tough crap, Kali! Im not feeding you anymore.’” I looked back into my book and kept reading.
That was the wrong choice of words. I found myself flying across the room, “’Well, I am not asking any more! Now get your sorry ass up and into your room so I can suck you dry!’” I stood up and ran to my room. Im dead anyway so I might as well make her work for her food!
I stood with my back to the door, I didn’t know she would come up from behind with the intention of causing me real pain! Instead of high pleasure from her bite, I felt intense waves of pain. She sucked me back to that corpse like state.
Oh great, now I’ll probably be sleeping for a month!
I wasn’t expecting this “sleep” to be peaceful, but it was. I was walking out of the woods and into a beautiful green field, the sky was pink behind it like it was early morning or just after sunset. I stepped out of the shadows and found that the light had no effect on my skin! I was normal! But what made me feel more normal…was how my heart ached…How I felt my heartstrings being pulled!
I saw two girls running in the field: one was older with long blonde hair and another much younger, a little girl with curly black hair.
The blonde girl made me feel sad, but the little black haired girl made me feel like I was being run through with a sword!
I sank to my knees and cried real human tears. A few minutes passed and I felt a hand on my shoulder.
“’Don’t cry, Gabriel. We are here and all is well.’” Johanna smiled.
I grabbed her hand and brought it to my cheek, “’Johanna. Is that-? Are you-?’” I couldn’t find the words to express myself.
Johanna turned to look at the little girl, “’Oh yes. That is Catia. I’ve been watching her for you. Would you-? Would you like to play with her? To hold her?’”
I was so happy! I couldn’t do anything but smile and nod.
“’Then dry your tears and go be with her. I am sure Catia wouldn’t want to see her daddy upset.’” Johanna dried my tears and I walked down the hill to the little girl.
“’Daddy!’” She shrieked, “’I’ve missed you!’” She leaped into my arms and held me tight.
I buried my face in her hair and whispered, “’And I’ve missed you, my daughter, my precious little girl, very much.’”
Catia and I spent the whole night playing together. Climbing trees, racing each other, playing King and Princess. But the sun was going to rise soon so we laid in the tall grass and slept next to one another. Catia curled up into me and I put my arm around her to protect her. I was finally strong enough to protect her….like I couldn’t do all those years ago. I stayed like that until I was sure she was sleeping, then I saw Johanna looking at me. So I got up and went to meet her back on top of the hill.
“’We have business to discuss.’” She started, “’You need to be free.’”
“’I don’t know how to kill Kali, though.’”
“’Stab her heart. Legend will be a reality for you.’” Johanna said happily.
“She doesn’t have one!’” I yelled. This whole ‘heart’ thing was getting really annoying.
“’Are you sure?’” Johanna asked curiously.
I sat down and sighed. I don’t know what else to do.
Johanna’s voice softened, “’Do you miss her?’”
”’Who?’” I asked.
She nodded her head down at Catia.
“’Oh. Yes. Very much.’” I said sadly.
She sat next to me and put her arm around me to comfort me, “’What are you thinking about?’”
“’Catia. Did you know that she’s dead because of me? I couldn’t protect her 620 years ago. I wasn’t strong enough to.’” Johanna held me again and I looked at my sleeping girl. Her chubby, rosy cheeks and eyelashes that touch her cheek while she sleeps. We sat in silence for a few minutes, until Johanna spoke again, “’She doesn’t blame you. She know you did your mortal best to stop Kali but that nothing could. She knows you tried-’”
“’I just want to be her hero. I want her to think of me the way other little girls think of their fathers.’”
“’But you are! Look what you’re doing: You’re battling an immortal, unknown creature to avenge us! For 620 years you’ve fought for her! She watches you, and protects you and loves you! You’re putting your life on the line for us.’”
I began to feel my dream coming to an end. I stood up and walked to the edge of the forest, “’Protect her for me. Love her the way I did. The way I still do.’”
I walked into the forest, my dream was getting blurry, “’Wait, Gabriel!’” I heard Johanna shout.
I turned around and saw the sun rising behind her determined stance on the edge of the forest.
“’I don’t blame you either.’” She whispered.
That was it. I didn’t have time to reply. My dream was over.
I slowly sat upright and whispered, “’Stab the heart.’” over and over again. This was my way out! But where is the heart? And how else do I kill her?
‘All that is legend will be reality.’ Johanna’s words rung in my head.
Legend. The word brought forth millions of images: vampires being roasted alive in the sun and stakes being stabbed through us.
The library should help with that. I slowly got up, wobbled a bit because I was light headed and went to the library to plan my strategy. It looks like all I need is some myth and to find Kali’s heart. Not to hard, right?
-Gabriel

2DREAM A WAY OUT... Empty Re: DREAM A WAY OUT... Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:56 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Stab her in the heart mwahhahahahaha

3DREAM A WAY OUT... Empty Re: DREAM A WAY OUT... Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Oh Moni i loved this one poor little catia is minding him and watching over him how adorable. :d poor Gabriel and at least he knows johanna is looking after her for him. Wow have tears spilling down my cheeks Smile sunny

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum