Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORE.......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORE....... Empty MORE....... Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

MORE…
Date Still Unknown (Part 2)
I couldn’t take one more minute of this Hell!!! Being dead was one thing but Hell is something completely different!!! My Hell began to get smaller and smaller, making me move closer and closer to the rotting Johanna. Her appearance overall terrified me! Ha! Imagine, a 620 year old vampire that causes death on a daily basis, terrified by a rotted corpse! I don’t know how long I’ve been dead (I mean DEAD) for. It could have been 200 years or 20 minutes, but whatever it was, it was too long! If this is true death and true Hell, then I want no part of it! I want to live forever! The space shrunk more and now I was forced to be on top of her. The space kept on shrinking though. I couldn’t imagine being any closer than this! Yet, it was possible. I was afraid to shatter her bones. It used to be an old superstition back in my homeland that to shatter someone’s bones, no matter how old or how fresh, would bring a great deal of bad luck. Just as I thought my body would shatter Johanna’s bones, I found myself inside her body! I was the dead one! The skeleton! I saw this from her mind’s eye. She was so close to a loved one but unable to touch him or to comfort him. It’s like I was her, like we shared the same decaying mind. Because, I found myself hearing the words, “’You! Get out!’” But then they softened some more, “’Gabriel, I don’t want you in here-’”
“’But I want to be here! With you! No matter how rotted we are, I want to hear you, to hold you!’”
“’It’s not your time yet. I don’t want you here until it’s your time.’”
“’How can I go on without you?’” I pleaded with her.
“’The same way you did before you met me. I can make it as if I never existed, in fact, I promise you that it will be as if I never existed. Now, get out!’”
With a force to great to be human, I was pushed (or pulled) out of her body. At first, it was like I was a ghost flying through the world. But then I broke through the deepest circle of my Hell, and then another circle, and another. With each circle that I broke through I found myself becoming more real! I found myself gaining a body! When I left my deepest circle of Hell I was a ghost, if that, but each circle that I broke through gave me another layer of soul. I knew I was almost out when I saw nerves outlining my body, then muscles and then skin!

I bolted upright, gasping, with a cold sweat on my forehead! I looked around, I was back. I was alive.
I swung my legs off the table I was resting on and went to stand up, but I fell again clutching my stomach. I didn’t have to look at what was causing my pain, I felt it. I felt 4 jagged scars going across my stomach from when Kali had sliced me open. It struck me that maybe I should get out of here, I turned to look for the door but when I moved my neck, it felt sore. So I lightly touched it and found puncture marks going around my neck.
Oh my god! That evil little-! Kali!! I became so angry, I jumped off the table and ran through the door in search of Kali. I found her in the library reading a mythological book.
“’Dammit, Kali!’” I yelled, I had caught her by surprise. She dropped her book, “’Why are there puncture marks on my neck?!?’”
“’I-I fed off you.’” She sounded flustered at first.
“’Why? Kali, you don’t think!’” I grabbed her wrists and saw my own, I had shackles on my wrists, “’And handcuffs? Really?!’”
“’Don’t be angry, lover. If I was just feeding off you, you wouldn’t have been able to break free of those handcuffs, but see, I was giving back as well!’”
I eyed her suspiciously, “’How do you mean?’”
“’I gave you my blood.’” She smiled happily.
I heard her in my mind See, sweetheart, You can hear me and I can hear you without saying a word.
Am I stronger and faster? I asked her.
You might be she said and I tried to lift a ceiling high stack of books on their bookshelves but I wasn’t strong enough, they came tumbling down on me. Or you might not be she finished.
I pushed the books off me and threw the shelves across the room, I stood up but ended up falling into Kali’s open arms. This scene brought a nostalgic image to my mind: Myself waking up drunk and falling into my brother, Nikolai’s, arms. The image made me sick with guilt and longing. I fell to the floor and hung my head in shame.
“’I know you aren’t feeling well. Here,’” Kali bit her wrist open and shoved it into my face, right under my nose, “’Drink.’”
I grabbed her wrist. Her blood smelled SO good! But I know the consequences of taking ones blood, You will always want more and it will make you more connected to that person.
“’Drink.’” She urged. I felt my body trembling under her power. She was my creator, She ruled my life, and her word, was pretty much my law.
“’Drink!’” She demanded. That was it. That was the last straw. My Fangs came out and I re-opened her wrist and sucked.
“’That’s right,’” She said while stroking my hair, “’Drink to your little heart’s desire. It will make you stronger, and faster….’” Her words faded out. All I could hear was my tongue lapping up every single drop of blood and the sound of drums in my ears.
I didn’t care what she said! I didn’t care who she was!
Kali pushed me away from her and covered her wrist.
I didn’t care that she was older! I didn’t care that she was holding me hostage! I know what I care about: More. I care about power, and blood.
“’I. Want. More.’” The words came out husky and raw, like I intended to do her harm the way I would have a couple months ago. I tried very hard to control my voice so I wouldn’t give myself away….but I didn’t do a very good job. Kali ran, but I was just as fast, I shoved her into a bookcase and pinned her wrists up.
“’Give me more of your blood.’” I demanded.
-Gabriel

2MORE....... Empty Re: MORE....... Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Awesome Moni keeps getting better and better Loved it Very Happy sunny

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum