Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminiscing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reminiscing Empty Reminiscing Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
I am sat on the roof giving Valentina some private time, i haven’t left her side since.......HE... had his filthy fingers on her, she hasn’t spoken about it and i don’t think Malachi has, she hasn’t spoken to him but maybe she was ignoring him, she didn’t have that look on her face to say he was with her.
Its twilight at the moment my favourite time of the day, i can go hunting if i wish, i will have to go soon the burning in my throat is bearable but the longer i leave it the more its going to hurt, soon i will hunt soon, maybe Valentina might want to come out off my room.

So i am sat here thinking about New York and how happy Valentina was, i looked back through as some things were blurry, i didn’t understand then i remembered Hazel my cleaner, she wasn’t my cleaner, she was something special how could i not remember her? she is so special not special as in i like her but special as in helping people, she helped me when i was first born into this and she guided me when it was against her beliefs, something so holy shouldn’t help us who are dammed i don’t feel dammed I am quite happy about living forever, it has its perks and if i get to live with Valentina forever well i know i will be truly blessed, i don’t feel guilty about killing to feed my thirst how does that song go? "One must die so one can live..." something like that, it is a fact there maybe millions off people who die in one day, but how many are born? the world is a big place soon they will be shipping people to Mars and Saturn, just think if Vampires went in this world well it would be over populated not that it wasn’t over populated now but the world would be a different place, Hmmmm i am in a thoughtful mood today, what would happen if we didn’t exist? Would they stop women from conceiving? Make it a law that you can only have a certain number of children in one family? would there be a team of experts who send there assassins out to kill people so the numbers would be kept in order they would probably make a big machine to burn the chosen ones who must die there would be no crimes because it would be a death penalty everyone would savour life and maybe appreciate it more then what some do now, would it be a better safer world? probably not if you had money you would be safe and the poor would be dammed and the reason they are dammed because they don’t have the money to pay for there life so maybe it wouldn’t be a better world, maybe they have it good right now they can conceive as much as they want have big families and end up hating each other in the long run, to not have to be sent to death row but crime figures will be higher but life is more important then some kid pinching pick & mix, "off with your head boy" Haha maybe for repeat offenders they could send them our way, we could become helpful within the human race we would control the crime, protect the innocent and still keep yourself fed, ha what a wonderful world that would be, to be able to live properly and not hide in on the sunny days, they could produce a cream to stop our sparkle on the sunny days and vampire couples could adopt young children..... ok Demitri you have really lost the plot now..............Vampires adopting children, Haha what a crazy thought, but a thought Hmmmm, now there is no leaders and no one to punish us, maybe just maybe Vampire couples can have children? vampire children if trained properly it could be done sure you would have to prove yourself to be wealthy of a child, maybe a clinic could be set up with scientist and judges who decide if a family was worth it? off course this could only happen in an ideal world, but would it be ideal that child would never grow old it would stay a baby or a young child, teenager what ever your preference or maybe there would be a recycle program when the parents would like to move on from the baby stage, they upgrade to an older child is that cruel? to give back something you love so you can pretend your a family, it is only a pretence really maybe not so perfect mmmmmm, i wonder if Valentina ever wanted children once when she was happy in her human days mmmm something to think about.

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum