Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A SIGN OF DEATH...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A SIGN OF DEATH... Empty A SIGN OF DEATH... Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

I haven’t gone to see Stefan yet, and im sure he doesn’t even know im here! Stupid kid……..
I gotta create some trouble. It’s what I do!
So the first night I was here, I went to the graveyard. There were a couple of punk--ass kids there. Through their laughter, they heard a crow cawing. They all stopped and the crow rested on top of a mausoleum.
Of course that crow was me! If a vampire is strong (strength is measured by age and power from all the human blood they have drank) and gifted, they can become an animal. The crow came naturally to me and it’s also a sign of death.
The kids (drunk fifteen year olds. Idiots….) picked up rocks and circled around me. One kid threw his too soon. I turned my head towards him and my eyes glowed red. In the one second it took for another kid to throw his rock, I was back in my vampire form with the rock caught in my hand.
“’Wha-what are you?’”
I disappeared and they looked around.
“’Do you really want to know?’” I called from a distance away. I was now sitting cross legged on a tombstone.
They nodded their heads.
Before they knew what was going on, I had one of their friends in my grasp and his blood flowing into my mouth.
“’I am a sign of Death.‘”
They all screamed and ran for the entrance. Using my vampire power, I commanded the wind to shut the front gate, and so it did. The kids were trapped in here. In this maze of death.
“’Let’s play a game,’” I called, “’I’ll seek and you try to hide.’” I jumped into the air and they scattered. I picked them off, one by one. And brought all of their bloodless corpses into the woods.

I killed a few others over the course of the week. I wanted Stefan blamed. And he still didn’t know I was here! Look out, Stefan, here I come!
-D.S.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum