Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUST A REGULAR OL' COWBOY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JUST A REGULAR OL' COWBOY Empty JUST A REGULAR OL' COWBOY Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Im almost back in Mystic Falls, and boy, does it feel good! It must be sometime around midnight. Yeah, I like the dark. This is my town and im here to re-claim it! But, I need to enter with a bang!
So I stood in the middle of the road and waited…. Eventually a giant truck came along. What luck! I used the night to shield me from the trucker’s view. At the last possible second, I un-shielded myself and let the truck ram me into the air. It stopped, the driver was obviously distressed that he had killed somebody. I heard him get out and start walking towards me. My body had already begun to heal itself. My legs were no longer broken and my arms were making their way to their sockets. I put one hand on the ground. The driver stopped moving. I put my other hand on the ground. Im pretty sure he started to cry. I stood up, my body facing him but my head facing the other direction. I slowly walked towards him and stopped two feet in front of him. I reached to my head and twisted it back around,
“’That really hurt.’” Now he was crying full tears.
“’Oh my god! I can’t believe this is happening to me! Are you goona kill me?!?’”
“’Yes.’” I said amused.
“’Oh my god! Please no! I-I have a wife and two children!’”
“’Um, do I look like I care?’” I asked sarcastically.
“’Please have mercy! I’ll give you anything you want!’”
“’I want your blood.’” I lashed out at him and scratched his cheek with my fingers. He clasped his hand over the bloody mess. I grabbed one of his legs and snapped it over my knee. He was crying out in pain with a voice loud enough to be heard all the way in England.
Finally, I bent down to his neck and sucked, not bothering to make him feel pleasure. Nope, he got all the pain! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
When I was done, I dragged his body to the side of the road and covered it with tufts of overgrown grass and leaves.
“’Yeah, so, I also want your truck. Speak now or forever hold your peace.’” I declared. He didn’t answer so I climbed into the giant truck, closed the door and started up the engine. It was great fun to be in such a massive thing! And I even found a 6-pack under the seat! I rolled down the windows, put on his trucker hat, honked the horn and yelled, “’Yee-Haa!!!!!’” all the way home.
-D.S.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum