Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

D-Day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                       D-Day Empty D-Day Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Well D-day has arrived; Faine has the masters on a head spin, excuse the pun. Aro and Caius look at each suspiciously all the time. Guards surround them at all times now. Poor Marcus is back in his own world mumbling to himself. Talking to Didyme. ‘Didyme’ has suggested that he kill Aro for destroying the life they could have had together. For too long now Aro has had complete control of his world. After all Marcus did change Aro in the first place, how dare he kill his lover and wife? She has him so psyched that he is like a coiled spring. “It won’t be long now darling Marcus before you and I will be together again” Marcus thinks he will die too but in fact he will get to live again. Caius has gone crazy. He only looks straight ahead of himself. Not sideways and that is because Katy is making him see werewolves every time he looks anywhere but straight ahead. Aro keeps touching people’s hands nearby and is very confused because he cannot read anyone’s thoughts. He has ‘lost’ his gift. We have to go out hunting a lot so we can get out and laugh about all the mischief and mayhem we are creating.

Valentina and the guardian in her head are a great help because he can tell her the different conversations going on around the palace. It is cool, it is like our own personal fly on the wall so we know exactly what the masters’ are thinking. It is amazing how many couples want to leave with us and how much they are behind us and willing to help us 'take care' of Aro and Caius. I guess those two had more enemies than they knew about. New couples have said they want to join us too so they will be free to leave and go live their own lives. Many of the guards and their spouses want to leave and are tired of living here under the masters’ thumbs.

Gabriel, Felix, Faine, Katy, Jordan, Josh, and I went out for a hunt earlier today. We went to see the house; our new home is looking amazing. We were discussing all our plans for D-Day.
“I’m ready to become Amelia” said Gabriel and immediately changed into a pretty girl who seemed bewildered and was looking at all of us cautiously. He shifted back to himself and grinned at us mischievously and we grinned back. “Я готов (I’m ready)” he said. Felix had Katy wrapped tightly in his arms when suddenly he dropped into a protective crouch, hands out defensively in front of Katy and his anger was flashing in his eyes. He gaped at Katy when she burst out laughing at him.
“Oh, I see, very funny Katy” he said, “I saw werewolves sneaking up, I was preparing to defend you woman,” he said smiling at her and pulling her to him and kissing her nose.
“I’m ready” she breathed.
“Hey what’s going on here, why are you all grinning like Cheshire cats? “said Demitri with Valentina catching up to us, wearing a huge big grin, and looking very happy and relaxed.
“We’re practising our gifts and our strategies and Katy just made Felix see werewolves and it was funny.
“So lets go and get this done, the house is ready yes? I nodded, and he said
“So what are we waiting for, there are enough of us who can attack Aro, he doesn’t stand a chance and we’ll sort out Caius too c’mon everyone.”
So off we went and followed him home, full of anticipation and excitement.

Aro was pacing back and forth at the front door.
“Where have you all been? You know the rules; you cannot all leave at the same time, what if we were attacked when you were gone. This is forbidden you must not do this again.” We all nodded at him. He grabbed my hand,
“Ah alec my boy, you seem so happy. What is the cause of this, I have never seen you to smile so much. I still cannot read your thoughts my dear. Here I want you to try and deaden Felix’s senses right now.” he said with a most demented look on his face.
“Ok, I’ll try” I said with a wink to Felix. He started to come as if to attack Demitri and I pretended to try deaden his senses but fell down myself in a crumpled heap. Demitri sidestepped Felix at the last second and he stopped instantly.
“Sorry master it’s still inward only.”
“Do you see her standing there?” he asked suddenly as he grabbed my shoulder and hid behind my back, peeking out from behind me.
“Who master?” I asked pretending not to notice Didyme coming towards us, her red eyes blazing with a maniacal smile on her lips.
“Save me” he moaned.
“From what master?” I asked innocently.
“Can’t you see her?” he shrieked quivering behind me.
“Who master, all I can see are my friends here.”
“Oh” he said and straightened up and walked swiftly towards the door followed by us, with ‘Didyme’ in the lead. He kept glancing back at us with a worried expression. We followed him into the main hall. Marcus jumped up off his throne and came towards Aro. He looked completely insane.
“I’ll do it for you darling” he said and he jumped on Aro’s back and pulled his head off and then his arms. We all stared in shock. He started throwing the arms into the fire he had created and then went back for the torso and pulled off the legs and threw the lot into the fire.
“I’ve hated you for so long Aro, you’ve become a monster and I let you live too long” he was shouting. He finally threw in the head after tearing it apart and threw in bit by bit of the head spitting out the words as he spoke
“I created you and you destroyed me, so now it’s my turn to destroy you. You belong in hell, my hell that you created when you stole my Didyme.” He collapsed onto the floor roaring out great big sobs after that like he could finally breathe again. I deadened his senses then and Demitri and Felix carried him back to his room. We were all so stunned…..Aro was gone…………dead………….just like that……………!!!!!!!

Josh and Afton went to get the remaining wife and brought her to the palace. She came back and immediately went screaming around looking for Aro. We told her he was dead that Marcus had killed him in a fit of rage. Where is Caius so? She asked and we looked around, there was no sign of him. Just then, Demitri and Felix walked in grinning and Demitri began to look around.
“Where’s Valentina?” he asked and “where’s Caius, oh no!” he shouted, “Felix, alec, come with me.”

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2                       D-Day Empty Re: D-Day Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:14 am

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this for a long time and it was definitly worth it Smile
You are a fang-tastic writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job, Marie!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum