Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAZEL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1              HAZEL Empty HAZEL Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal
I have been a little naughty, myself and Valentina are in my home in New York, i know you know nothing about this place that’s thanks to Hazel she is a very powerful being, she isn’t human and she certainly isn’t a vampire, i will come back to her later on, so I was supposed to ask Aro if we could leave but he was to preoccupied with his past coming back to haunt him, its his own fault really, he had his sister killed out of jealousy it doesn’t surprise me really, this is Aro we are talking about. Caius and Marcus stopped us on the way out asking where we were going. i lied and they believed me, fools, I am sorry but i didn’t sign up to be kept as a prisoner, yes I have a gift and I have my uses but surely that doesn’t mean i can be treated like a prisoner. Everything that’s been happening lately, Alec losing his bond with Jane, Jane choosing someone over me, watching Aro risk all our lives to bring this special Vampire into our world who should have been erased from this existence, but no, Aro wants power, as if he hasn’t already got it. This vampire/shape shifter could be the end of us and I will not have Valentina involved in that, so i guess you could say i stole her away from them. I know we have to go back but i can at least give her a taste of what’s in store out of the place, then she can chose if we stay or go. I hope she says go because I don’t think I could stay and watch Aro destroy us, but could I leave her with Caius, i saw the way he looked at her and the slimy words he used towards her. Most of the time others would fall for those creepy lines but she seemed angered by him, if he tries anything i will rip his head off.

Valentina loves the house i had to adapt to it again, hazel has been changing things its nice though, I don’t mind every time i come back its like a new place,it never get's boring, When I got in contact with Hazel to tell her we would be visiting she was so excited she told me I had some explaining to do,. When we first got in there was a letter for me telling me where she would be, Hazel can control how you see things, its odd when I leave here she is my cleaner nothing more but if i ever need to get in contact with her i can call her and it comes flooding back, but then it goes again, its really odd I had to leave Valentina for a while to go see Hazel i wasn’t to sure if they should meet at first but Hazel convinced me to.

I met Hazel where she said she would be, it was sunny outside and i warned her i couldn’t be outside but she told me not to worry, i never did worry, i pretty much covered any of my skin so i wouldn’t reveal my sparkle, ha when i told Valentina she couldn’t go out side she didn’t believe me, she laughed so much it was so beautiful to hear. I was not outside for more then a few minutes when I saw Hazel she looked stunned.
"Mmmm. My spell didn’t work how odd." I had no idea what she was on about but she grabbed my hand and we disappeared into the shadows of a building. She placed her hands on my face and closed her eyes.
"There that’s better you don’t need all these layers now, sorry i thought i had put a spell on your house to turn you i will definetly have to come over and check that out now."
I smiled at Hazel and she smiled back, pulling me into a hug.
"Hello Darling how is you?" She asked as she pulled out of our hug.
"Erm human by the looks off it." I said as i looked at my hands. I had different feelings not ones of thirst but ones of joy and happiness “Ohh of course I have never used this spell on you have I? That is why it did not work. Come on lets get a coffee." She said as she dragged me in the direction of the coffee shop. it felt like hours being human it was really weird but it was needed Hazel had 8 years of gossip to catch up on. i told her everything about how i hate living at Volterra, she understood why it was still so hard for me to leave, i told her about our new vampires we have and how Aro is foolish, she knew it was wrong of me to join up, but I was a young vampire who thought I knew what was best for me, well its taken me decades to realise it.
"Your avoiding a certain somebody, now the fact you have a another female vampire in your home tells me things haven’t gone your way with this Jane?" Hazel asked
i had to tell her about that ,i even cried human tears, which shocked the hell out of me, Hazel was extremely mad at me when I told her before that I had feelings towards Jane, she said I was foolish, she was completely wrong for me, how right she was. Then that lead us up to Valentina i told her how i had changed her and found myself attracted to her, i also told Hazel about Malachi the voice Valentina hears ,who knows everything. Well that was it, she wanted to meet her straight away but i had one condition, Hazel had to turn me back to a vampire when we got back i didn’t want to scare Valentina and i needed to protect Hazel too. i haven’t really explained what Hazel is have i? I guess you are confused so i will explain to you now.

Hazel Is a guardian Angel she is over 2000 years old and she helps lost souls travel to other side, she has also helps the ones who can still be saved, she helped me she doesn’t normally accept Vampires, we don’t have souls so we cant be helped but she said she saw something in me and wanted to help me, i had just discovered that i could track anything i desired and that’s where i ended up, New York, i didn’t realise I was tracking her, she has been like a mother to me and she hated that I had heard of Volterra. She said she wouldn’t stop me if that’s what I really wanted, i was blind by the money side of it I guess. i did my research before i became apart of the guard and a slave to them.
Back to Hazel she took me in to her home and kept me fed i.e. blood and I promised I would not hunt near home and I kept that promise. so she has been the mother i never really had and i promised to look out for her but she really didn’t need me to. She has many special talents, ones i still am learning about, the main one I know of is that she can erase certain thoughts so she can never be found but even me writing this if someone was to find out I am sure Hazel has her ways for this to be read differently, i never know with her but I did ask permission if I could write about her in my journal ,she was thrilled that she would be mentioned, when I leave here, i wont remember my time with Hazel and that actually pains me a little.

I have to go now I am back at my home ,Hazel has changed me back to my cold soulless self, Valentina is having a bath and singing away, her voice is so beautiful, i thought I would write in you before I go see her, Hazel will be here soon too, she had to see someone before meeting my special woman.

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2              HAZEL Empty Re: HAZEL Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Ah! So good!!! it's truly wonderful!!
"My special woman" gah!! i love that line!!! its so sweet!!!!!! great job, sis I love you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum