Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two times the fun!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two times the fun!!!! Empty Two times the fun!!!! Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
I apologise its been a few weeks since i last wrote in you the reasons are basic, you disappeared i feel that someone stole you and i think I know who, Tristan has been acting extremely strange, i swear that boy still thinks he is human sometimes, lets those needs take over him, jealousy is a funny thing to watch it fester inside, its so nice to see Tristan has so much trust in me. Well between me and you he should be worried, this may seem cruel to say and I do love him but i crave passion and he can be very romantic and blablablabla the sweetest thing possible but I am not after things that are sweet and nice, i want danger, horror and fear and i have best of both worlds, Gabriel and i have become very friendly, he has replaced my brother ,he is with me on all our jobs around the palace but at the moment we don’t have much to do. I want to explain this, first Gabriel kisses me like its the end of his existence and it leaves me breathless which I thought was impossible, he also lets me torture him, he demands it so you see i have the best of two. Ohh don’t act so shocked diary, with Tristan I can be in love and make him happy, with Gabriel i can cause pain, he can give me fear knowing I am in the wrong. I don’t care my name is Jane and I get what I want no matter who gets hurt along the way. Tristan should thank me, he is getting the soft side that he seems to think belongs in me, ha no it doesn’t, its pity that’s what it is, pity that he seems to think everything is all fantastic and great, well it isn’t unless he wants to torture me, make me squirm, then, maybe he would be all i needed, but until then I am going to have both of them.
So i said we haven’t been up to much because something is going on within the palace. Aro is losing his mind, Marcus is returning to the shell he once was and Caius is trying to hold it all together., My brother has somehow made friends, there is group of them now if it gets any bigger then i will have to put a stop to it, we are vampires not school children. Gabriel is with them spying trying to get information for me so yes that’s all i have to say really.

Ohh one more thing this is goodbye. Ha did you think I would write down my weakness and have some one know it, if Tristan found this now that would be it and that can never happen, you are no longer safe, so goodbye diary, don’t worry the burning wont last for long and then you will be nothing, dust particles in the air and my secrets kept nice and safe in my head, shhhhhhhh don’t cry, we had our fun, but now it must end!!!!!
Good bye diary
Sweet dreams. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Two times the fun!!!! Empty Re: Two times the fun!!!! Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 am

Claire Ivonne

Claire Ivonne

Jane will be back eh? You are not Amelia anymore.

I'll find you Jane.

-Claire Ivonne and Marvel Ivonne-

http://claire-ivonne.blogspot.com/

3Two times the fun!!!! Empty Re: Two times the fun!!!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Chisik

Ohh please don't I am loving the Kerry covens stories, marie stand up for the Kerry coven none of them can go back to the volturi, actually I think Marcus will not want it anymore and that will be it coz he is the king currently he gave the rest permission or whatever its called to leave and be themselves without serving plus they are starting the veg diet, although maybe there should be new ppl and leave the old ppl alone pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee................. flower Evil or Very Mad

4Two times the fun!!!! Empty Re: Two times the fun!!!! Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 am

Claire Ivonne

Claire Ivonne

Cool Okay, Jane is back~

ready for the revenge Twisted Evil

http://claire-ivonne.blogspot.com/

5Two times the fun!!!! Empty Re: Two times the fun!!!! Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

Chisik

She had better watch out for the kerry etc she is no match................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum