Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damon’s Diary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damon’s Diary Empty Damon’s Diary Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Damon’s Diary
Okay- My name is Damon Salvatore. My brother, by blood, is Stefan Salvatore. We are only brothers by blood. Otherwise We are absolutely nothing alike! He values human life as he values the lives of us vampires!
Ah, yeah. I had forgotten to mention the small detail that I am a vampire. That’s okay. It doesn’t bother me. Well, if it bothers you, then why are you reading my diary? Leave. Now. Actually, I don’t like any of you. There are two kind of humans in the world:
The first kind despises vampires and will try to kill us in a heartbeat. Kids, do not try to do so, for we will have you dead within YOUR heartbeat. Or, if you meet me, I will have you dead just because you looked at me the wrong way.
The second kind of people are Fang Bangers. They will do anything for or with vampires. Let us drink from them, have sex with them, you name it! Not as if we couldn’t do that stuff with you anyway! Compulsion and all.
One group thinks they are too good for us, the other thinks they are us. So really both are just liars! And in the bible, doesn’t God say it is a sin to lie? So, we really aren’t the bad guys, you see. We’re just doing what God says to in the Bible.
Ah, Stefan…what an idiot! It’s all his fault that we are stuck like this……two brothers that hate each other more than the other can ever know! And all because of Katherine Pierce.
Oh Katherine! I miss her so! Katherine with her long brown hair and beautiful smile!
Erm- whatever. Im off to think of ways to torture Stefan. But seeing as he isn’t here (in London) with me, that could get a little bit tricky. Maybe it’s about time I went back home. Home to Mystic Falls.
-D.S.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum