Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renovations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renovations Empty Renovations Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Faine has been copying Didyme for the past few days now. Any chance she gets she changes in front of him. It cracks me up to see his reaction. He is acting very paranoid. He keeps checking about the place for any signs of her. Constantly checks behind him and brushes off any queries from any of us near him of is he ok. Is something wrong? I have to hold my breath so as not to laugh at him. Better, be careful as Gabriel has started to watch me. Wonder if he is getting suspicious of us. He is sneaky and he likes Jane, which automatically puts me on high alert of him. I had better warn the others not to discuss our plans in the palace. Faine can control thoughts but not speech. Ooooooh! here comes Faine. She is smiling at me but has a mischievous glint in her eyes, wonder what she has been up to now.
“Come with me Alec,” she said and we ran from the palace. When we were about 50 miles away and sure, no one was nearby, she stopped and wrapped her arms around me and leaned in for a kiss.
“What’s up my love?”
“Oh Alec, wait till I tell ya love.” she said grinning.
“So” I said growing impatient.
“Guess what I can do! Valentina hears a voice in her head that talks to her all the time. And I found our that I can enhance that and I have started to talk to Aro in his mind. He thinks he’s going nuts. ”Aaaaaaah it was so hard to stay serious,” she said.
“Oh Faine that’s so funny, what did you say to him?” I said laughing at the look on her face
“I said to him ….You are going to pay for killing me. Did you think that you are going to get off freely and not be punished? Well Marcus is going to find out Aro and then he will kill you. Aro your days are numbered. Keep your eyes open and then I disappeared. I started to laugh then and he totally freaked out. I came to find you cause I’m dying to snort with laughter.” and she burst out laughing and boy did she snort. She looked so funny bent over and laughing so hard. I joined in with her, loving the light and airy feeling I had inside me whenever I was with her.
“C’mon” I said, “let’s go check out how the renovations are getting along,” I said.
“Sure, lets’ go” she replied.
“Wow” we both said when we arrived. It is amazing how fast humans can work when they are offered lots of money.
“It’s amazing, look at that Alec, there’s enough room for all of us now. We will let each couple decorate their own quarters and we will decide on the living area between us. It’s so bright and airy. I love it, don’t you,” she said in a breathy voice.
“Yes it’s gorgeous.” We went inside and as per my instructions; the kitchen and the small room were left completely untouched. Mary and Sean’s bedroom would be our own except we had extended it out and made it bigger. How they managed in such a cramped room was beyond me. However, it all looked like it belonged there. I found the designer on site and organised the kind of furniture that we would like in our bedroom. We had visited Faine’s homestead once before on a return visit and I had paid attention to how she had her home and drew out plans and scales sizes for the designer to replicate them so Faine would feel totally at home. We checked up on Faine’s neighbour that we had brought the deer to and she introduced me as her Fiancé. Oh eile Angel“(oh another angel) he said “Conas a fheistiú go mbeadh mo aingeal tá aingeal i leith fearchéile.
(How fitting that my angel would have an angel for a husband). Faine made sure that he had enough to eat and that his home was warm too and that he had enough firewood to keep him warm for a hundred years. She really was like a daughter to him. He was very grateful to us both and even the dog licked our fingers even though he was wary of us at the same time he didn’t bark. As if he knew, we meant no harm.
I was very happy with our new home to be and knew that Faine was too because she kept chatting about all the little details that I had managed to remember from her own home. I felt that new memories could be made in this new home with our new family and that the misery Jane had caused would be eventually wiped out. I had ordered a special tombstone for Mary and Sean to be erected close by the house and special plants that Faine had recommended that would bring in bees and butterflies and prettiness and trees to mark the special people that lay beneath the headstone.
We headed back to the palace happy after our expedition and then went to feed on some humans in Volterra. More junkies. At this stage wolf blood was starting to seem very appealing to me. Junkie’s blood left a bad taste in my mouth. Faine agreed with me and told me animal blood is just fine. We will find animal’s blood that is more suited to our nature in time. Experiments will be carried out. Nevertheless, I suppose if we have to, we can travel to get human blood. None of us wants to live among the humans with the exception of Jordan. She really wants to see her mom and with Aro and Jane out of the way, that should be no problem but something will have to be done about Caius too. He could also be troublesome.
I have plans for Caius and Aro is gonna help me without him knowing it!” Faine said in my mind. Of course, we are closer to the palace now so she can hear and plant things in my thoughts.” “true” I answered in my head. This was interesting. I thought. “Yes, it’s useful. Faine answered. “Have you noticed how closely Gabriel has started watching us, I think he’s getting suspicious of us. We had better warn the others to be on the safe side. I don’t know what to make of him.” I replied. “Ya, I know what you mean, maybe I should shape shift so I can hear his thoughts” she replied and with that she transformed into Gabriel right in front of me. “Wow, that’s so freaky” I said. “Oh!” said Faine turning back into herself, “We’ve got to hurry he’s going to spy on us Alec, c’mon.” she said and we ran and in a few minutes we were walking into our room in the palace.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Renovations Empty Re: Renovations Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Chisik

Marie this is getting so interesting I can't stop getting involved, keep up the good work.... flower

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum