Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A WICKED CURVE BALL…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A WICKED CURVE BALL… Empty A WICKED CURVE BALL… Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A WICKED CURVE BALL…
October 6th, 2010
I paused. For once in my life since becoming a vampire…I wasn’t sure. Little did I know that the choice was about to be made for me…
All of the sudden we heard the handle being turned. In a second we were all lounging about laughing and talking about human routines.
“’What is going on here?’” Jane asked.
We all looked up at her.
“’Nothing, Jane.’” They all said.
I can tell she didn’t believe any of it…smart girl! She looked to me for the answer. They all looked to me, as well. Some with pleading eyes. Some with anger. I saw Jordan who looked as if all the hope had been drained from her.
“’Well, well, well Janie!’” I said as I stood up, “’It appears that we have a bunch of traitors in our midst!’” She glared at them. And there jaws dropped. Alec had a stare off with his sister. Faine looked forward, not really seeing anything. And Jordan…she looked at me pleading.
“’We shall have to deal with-’” She started.
“’Darling, I didn’t finish! As I was saying,’” I looked at Faine and she gave a slight nod, “’They are all traitors…for not letting me in on the secret.’”
“’Secret? What secret?’” She asked.
“’Why, your birthday surprise of course!’”
I saw the faces of the group relax.
“’My what? A birthday surprise?’”
“’Yes! Of course! And they weren’t going to let me in on the surprise! But I caught them red handed! And now, you almost spoiled your own surprise! Jane, please! You must leave.’” I turned towards them, “’Alright, the rest of you continue planning the surprise while I distract Jane.’” I started to steer her out of the room.
“’Oh! And Faine?’” She looked up when I called her name, “’You can count me in on whatever you decide.’” Jane and I left the room and I shared one last thought with Faine and Jordan:
‘I will keep your secret. All I want is for no one to get hurt and freedom when this is done.’
Jane and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing yahtzee. She won.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum