Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIGHT WITH US? OR AGAINST US?…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FIGHT WITH US? OR AGAINST US?… Empty FIGHT WITH US? OR AGAINST US?… Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

FIGHT WITH US? OR AGAINST US?…
October 6th, 2010
So here I am….waiting in Alec’s room in the top right corner…as a fly. I start asking myself what I was thinking, when the door opens and in walks the happy couple. Alec and Faine. They are both laughing.
“’…and did you say his face?!’” Alec asks.
“’I did! I have to admit that I do feel a little bit bad though…’” Faine replies.
Bad?! Bad about what?!? What are they talking about?
“’They’ll be here soon of course. And then we can get to down to business!’” Faine said excitedly.
As if on cue, the door opened and in walked Jordan with her mate Josh.
Alec and Faine greeted them. Blah blah blah. Etcetera etcetera. I swear, they are all so human like! It’s starting to piss me off!
Lastly, I believe, walked in Chelsea, Katy and Felix. Again, greetings were said and the friends all found comfortable places to sit in the room. Some sat on the bed, some sat in chairs, you get the picture.
Alec unnecessarily cleared his throat and began, “’Alright. So I guess we’re going to finalize some of the plans now. Oh, right, I just also needed to say that Demetri and Valentina couldn’t be here today because they have went off, but they are still participating in our plans.’”
“’We assume that you would still like to leave, right?’” Faine asked.
Boy, she really is a sweetie. So polite and all…it makes me sick!
They all nodded their heads.
“’ How are the renovations coming?’” Felix asked.
“’Very well!’” Alec said, “’In fact, faster than we expected.’” He said glancing at Faine.
Wait, renovations as in- household renovations? I thought back but couldn’t recall the Masters mentioning anything about renovating. I mean, we lived in a palace that had plenty of space!
Are they? No. They couldn’t be. I quickly dismissed my own thought.
“’When can we leave?’” asked Jordan. She seemed anxious for the reply.
So they are! I can’t believe they are leaving! Why?
“’Soon! The renovations are expected to be done in about two weeks. So I expect we can leave, um, within the month?’” Faine said.
The rest of them clapped their hands and whispered words of joy.
Now I am really starting to wonder what the hell is going on here?
“’Make sure that you have all of your things together like we first talked about. Plenty of money and anything of value that you wish to take with you.’” They were all watching Faine like people watch motivational speakers!
Out of the corner of my bug eye I noticed Jordan move the slightest bit.
Oh shit! How could I have forgotten that she is a mind reader?! I thought panicked. She probably knows im here!
How could I be so stupid?! I paused, Damnit! I really have to stop thinking! Okay, think like a fly…um….how exactly does a fly think? How about.. ‘Buzzzzzzzz buzzzzz buzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzz?
I finally realized that I am probably going to end up hurting myself more than helping the Masters. I have to think before I act…
“’How is it going? Making Aro go crazy?’” Chelsea said.
OH MY GOD! IT’S THEM! They are the reason Aro is so jumpy!
Faine giggled, “’Very good! He really thinks he is being haunted by Didyme’s ghost! Marcus and Caius even saw her once as well. It kind of destroyed Marcus a bit. I think we’re close to a confession!’” She was excited.
“’All we need is that confession from Aro and something to do with Jane and then we are home free!’” They all cheered a little bit….until…Faine spoke again:
“’Jordan, you are right. Everybody, Jordan has made a discovery. We aren’t alone in here.’” Felix stood by the door, blocking it from exit, and Alec took up position by the windows.
Well, I might as well give them what they want…
I shifted back into myself and dropped to the floor. They gasped and looked a bit afraid.
“’No, Your not “home free” yet. Not until you do something with me. I am curious Faine, what renovations are being done? And why do you need to get rid of Jane and Aro?’”
Faine sighed, and told me, “’We plan to leave,’” Alec opened his mouth, probably to ask why she was telling me, “’No, no, Alec. We have to tell him otherwise he will find a way right to the Masters.’”
“’Katy could make him think he didn’t see anything!’” Alec countered.
“’We shall tell him and then the choice will be his.’”
She told me all about their plan to escape to Ireland and live in this house that had been abandoned (they say it was Jane’s fault) and to live there free to come and go as they please and free to live their lives with friends and according to their own rules…not as Aro’s toys. She told me how she could use other people’s powers and was using mine to make Aro believe he is seeing Didyme, Marcus’s dead wife. Because, apparently, Aro had his sister killed when she and Marcus wanted to leave but Marcus’s talent was better than hers. They also want a confession on how Aro sent the wolf that Caius had fought to kill him.
“’No. This cannot be true. You are most definitely lying!’”
“’I am not. Change and look at Aro’s thoughts for yourself.’” She said calmly.
I did. None of them made a move towards me while I was looking. I had to go through all of his mind. To skim the top then dive deep into his thoughts. To check all of the corners and look for more hidden corners. At last, I found what I feared was true: Aro did all of those things.
I changed back and stood in front of Faine…defeated…not knowing what else to do.
“’You see, I did not lie to you. Now what other questions have you for me?’”
“’Do they have to die?’” I looked up. I asked this question because I feel like my humanity was coming back.
“’No. But they have to be confused and broken up. We do not care if they live or die, so long as we can go free. We will leave Aro to be dealt with by his brothers.’”
I nodded.
“’Will you come with us, then?’” Felix asked me.
“’Or will you be against us?’” Alec asked.
“’I promised you the choice would be yours, and so it is.’” Faine smiled.
“’What will come of Jane?’”
“’Who knows-’”
“’Who cares.’” Alec said. He was angry.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum