Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A CRACK IN THE CEILING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A CRACK IN THE CEILING Empty A CRACK IN THE CEILING Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A CRACK IN THE CEILING
October 6th, 2010
Yes, I have become more sociable. I stand with darling Jane in the Great Hall. But really I am listening to what goes on around me, and watching. For example, I hear giggles and whispers coming from Alec’s room. I can hardly hear what he is saying, but I catch faint wisps like ‘…insane…crumble…friends…Aro and Jane….surprise’. When I heard the last two, I was immediately put on guard. No one was going to touch Jane or Aro! (Especially not Jane!) and well, Aro? He isn’t my favorite, but so far he hasn’t done anything to me. I am watching Master Aro, he has become paler than usual with great wide eyes. Even the slightest change sends him on high alert. Something is wrong and I believe dear Alec knows what it is. Aro’s eyes dart all about the room like he is looking for something…or someone? Master Marcus has become even more detached than usual (if that is even possible)!
Now, everyone knows that when there is a crack in the ceiling, the whole roof could come crumbling in. I fear that is what is happening. There was a disturbance a few days ago, Demetri came in with Alec and requested a search party in order to bring back Jordan who had run away. I didn’t think it was odd that Aro said yes, Jordan is important. She has four talents that together make her valuable to Aro. No, it wasn’t the reply that said something had changed, it was the people that went on the search party. I believe it was Alec, Faine, Demetri, Josh, Felix, and Chelsea. Why not me or Jane? Well, okay, no one except me likes Jane. And maybe still Tristan. But all of them have been awfully close lately. I went to talk about this with Aro, but he had a glazed look in his eye, sort of like he wouldn’t hear or see anything he wasn’t looking for.
So I turned to my darling Jane and kissed her in front of the Masters.
“’Where are you going?’” She demanded.
“’To restore balance.’” I said and kissed the top of her head.
“’ Quali sono realmente intenzione di fare, amore mio? ‘” (What are you really going to do, my love?).
“’ Esattamente come ho detto. Vado a trovare un modo per 'essere uno con il gruppo'.‘” (Exactly as I said. I am going to find a way to 'be one with the group'.) I winked at her and ran away.
I had to challenge myself before I could fulfill my plan. I found myself in Aro’s basement (I stole the key from Demetri when he was off on a ‘search’ with the group). I locked the doors, after all, no one could know what I was doing, this is to be my little secret.
I Shifted into Demetri. ‘Now’ I thought to myself, ‘Let us see if I can be a tracker?’
My goal in becoming these people was to see if I could keep there power as well.
I zoned in on the person I wished to smell. 20 Miles away. I could do that as myself. I pushed harder but I could only get to 30 miles.
I decided a different power might suit me better. So I changed into Valentina. I paused, and waited to hear the voice in my head. I didn’t, so I pushed harder. I slowly started to hear faint whispers but it could have just been a trick of my imagination. I concentrated more and felt serious amounts of pain, but I used my newfound strength to get through it (I knew having Jane make me feel pain while we made out was a good idea!). All of the sudden, I was Valentina! I heard the voice as she must hear it. All I had to do was concentrate and find a way through the wall that blocked me from being her. From accessing the most private part of any vampire: their power. ‘Yes.’ I thought, ‘Now if I get into a sticky situation, there will be a way out!’
I left Aro’s lair and looked around to make sure no one was watching me. After that, I did a very simple thing: I shifted into a fly! And bee lined (no pun intended) to where all the action was at: The left wing where all the ‘friends’ seemed to be.
I slipped through a crack under the door and situated myself in the top right corner of the room. A perfect view of the gathering of friends.
‘All right, traitors, lets see what you are plotting.’ I thought.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum