Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE…..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE….. Empty PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE….. Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE…..
October 4th, 2010 (Continued)
I couldn’t deny her that! I wanted it too. So I settled for a bargain, “’Make me feel pain. We’ll do both at the same time.’”
She didn’t look so sure.
“’As hard as you can, Janie.’”
“’So you have to kiss as hard as you can to!’”
I thrust myself at her. Our lips meeting and pain racking my whole body! What an experience! I couldn’t say I felt the pain so much, im not sure if Jane was going easy on me or if the pleasure of her kiss balanced out the pain she caused. After a while, it all stopped.
“’The Masters are expecting you. We have most of the other vampires downstairs waiting to meet you as you requested. Go put these on and meet me at the door to the Masters’ hall.’”
I nodded and went into the nearest open room. It was a black long sleeved shirt with a high neck. Something like her brother used to wear. Black trousers, and new shoes so shined that I could see my reflection in them. I put them on. But I needed a little something extra, so I ran to my room and shrugged into my favorite (oldest) jacket. A leather duster from the 1700’s. I tied my hair at the back of my neck and made my red eyes glow with a hot intensity.
As Jane said, I met her at the double doors. They opened and we walked in together, two partners in crime! Stone and stone.
On one side of the Masters’ thrones was a line of vampires, only one I recognized: Tristan. I can’t tell if he knew about Jane and I yet, or if Jane didn’t intend to tell him.
“’Masters,’” Jane bowed.
They looked at me as if it were my turn to do the same. I did not. If I do not bow to God, then I do not bow to anyone. But I did say, “’Masters,’” Out of respect like Jane did.
“’Well! My, my, my,’” Aro giggled, “’Don’t we look dashing? We are glad you accepted our offer, Gavril.’”
“’Glad,’” His brothers mimicked.
“’I shall be glad as well. I plan on serving you well and being quite happy here.’”
Caius gave that oh-too-familiar friendly smile, “’Who put you up to say that, Gabriel? You do not have to lie to us.’”
“’It’s not a lie Caius. I do plan on being happy here.’” I gave a quick glance at Jane. She saw. Good, that means she knows where I stand on our relationship.
“’Very good then! Let us get on with the introductions!’”
“’Hey. I am Jordan.’” One girl said. “’And I have many powers. I can read people’s minds, see the future, shield, and make people wish to not harm me. Some of my powers aren’t perfect,’” She glanced at Master Aro, “’But I am working on them.’” She finished.
“’And I am her mate Josh!’” Said the man next to her, “’ I am a gift finder of both vampires and humans. ’” He finished muttering.
“’ I am Katy. I can make people see what I want them to see. I am Felix‘s mate.’”
“’Hi. Im Valentina. I have a voice in my head.’” Im pretty sure I gave her an odd luck because she kind of shrugged to say ‘Yeah. I know‘.
“’I am Chelsea, my mate is Afton. I can sense bonds and make or destroy them.’”
I nodded at Chelsea.
“’Er- you know me. Im Tristan and Jane is my mate.‘” He paused and looked me dead in the eye, “’I can and will make someone sense their worst fear.’” He put emphasis on ‘can’ and ‘worst fear’. This makes me think he knows about Jane and I.
“’Im Faine!’” One girl said cheerily. Jane scoffed in the back, “’Im Alec’s mate.’”
‘Alec?!? Alec is here?? In this castle??’ The boy next to Faine would have blushed if it were possible.
“’Hey! Im extremely ungifted at the moment. There was an accident. Im Alec.’” He went to give me a high five but I just stood there. Looking at the boy who had caused Jane so much grief and who still wishes to hurt something so beautiful!
“’Uh-Dude, chill. I was just going to give you a ’high five’.’”
“’I know what a ’high five’ is. Im a Shifter, remember?’” I said in a snide remark, “’I just don’t think I should give you one.’”
I ran to Jane’s side at the opposite side of the throne’s. There was a few moments of silence. And obviously, a line had been drawn. I am wondering if Aro can trust half of those people?
“’My child, do you swear to protect my brothers and I?’”
“’Yes.’”
“’To put our lives before your own?’”
“’Yes.’”
“’To think of our safety and the safety of Volterra before your own stupid actions?’”
“’I do, so help me god.’” I smiled.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum