Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Didyme’s ghost

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Didyme’s ghost Empty Didyme’s ghost Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Didyme’s ghost
“What do you mean Aro killed Didyme?” I said.
“Her death happened mysteriously.”
“Well when I read his mind that first day I saw all his thoughts that he usually hides from other mind readers. He was jealous of Marcus’ relationship with Didyme. At first he was pleased with his sister cause he figured they’d help him rule the vampire kingdom but when they decided to leave together he killed her, feeling that Marcus’ gift was far superior to Didyme’s. He didn’t take it onto consideration that it would break Marcus’ spirit and heart to the point he became a shell of the man he once was.”
“Wow, so Aro killed Didyme over a gift. That is just insane. So how do we get to live the life we want to in peace?”
“Well who do we need to get past in order to leave forever?”
“Aro and Jane are the two biggest problems.”
“Hmm, I think I know what to do, tell me what do you think of us making everyone paranoid?”
I smiled at her but I had a confused look too.
“How?”
“Well what if Didyme came back and haunted Aro to the point he admits out loud in front of everyone.”
“Gosh, that would be great, how could we pull that off?”
“Well Gabriel has the gift of shape shifting and I can enhance it. All I have to do is see a picture of her, which I have already in the hall of portraits and then I can become her. With the combination of your gift and Gabriel’s’ I can double it back on Aro and he will believe I’m a ghost because he won’t be able to get to read any of my thoughts.”
“Oh wow, you are so amazing Faine. I love you so much.” I said kissing her. She smiled at me, those mischievous eyes crinkling and lighting up.
“How will we get Caius?”
“Well the werewolf that attacked Caius was sent out by Aro himself. He wanted Caius dead, so he could have free reign over Volterra, with Marcus tuned out of the world that would leave Aro free to do as he pleased.”
“So Caius owes Aro an attempt on his life. But surely you can’t shape shift into a wolf?”
“No, but who would disagree with a ghost?”
“You’ve thought this out thoroughly, haven’t you?”
“Ya, since meeting the various vampires I’ve been scheming. I want to get away from all the evil and live in peace with you. How do you think you’ll manage living the veggie lifestyle, no more human blood and us living in Mary and Sean’s house?”
“It sounds like bliss.” I said pulling her in for a kiss.
“Regretfully we better start heading back before Jane comes looking for me again. What are we going to do with her? She thinks she owns me, like property and she won’t let me leave.”
“Don’t worry Alec I got her sorted out too. But we need to take care of Aro first.”

We arrived back at Volterra and Faine kissed me and winked at me. Suddenly Didyme was standing in front of me. I must say I got a shock myself even though I know it was just fake. I deadened my senses instinctively because I felt that Aro would try to read my mind and he would know the whole plan ,if he did we would be killed for treason. So ‘Didyme’s’ ghost floated along the hallway into the main room and saw Aro sitting on his throne by himself, deeply lost in thought. He jumped in shock when he saw Didyme. She passed back in front of me and out the door. Aro ran past me to check after her but Didyme had turned back into Faine, of whom he was unaware. He looked at me in shock. He was paler than usual. I had to hold my breath to keep from laughing at him. He kept looking up the hallway and around the room. Pulling his hair back from his forehead. He looked worried. Unusual for surefooted Aro. We headed back to our room, leaving him looking wildly about. He had walked past me as if he had not even seen me. We bumped into Tristan on the way back to our room and Faine touched him. He cried out
“No Amelia” and ran off screaming like a little girl.”
“What did you do to him Faine?”
“I made him see his worst fear,” she said laughing. I laughed with her.
“I wonder who Amelia is.”
“She was his human girlfriend who became a vampire! Ha ha ha ha good enough for him!”
The next thing that happened this week was Josh has a secret plan for Jordan and has us all roped into help him plan it. Faine is playing a big part in organising it, as she and Jordan have become great friends recently. Faine and I have become good friends with the other couples and I can see us all living happily together in Ireland. It will be so exciting, kinda like having a real family and for once Jane will not be there to spoil it for me. Wonder what Faine has in mind for her, but she is right, getting rid of Aro is crucial to the rest of our survival. She has been making the odd appearance as Didyme in front of Aro to the point that he is seriously getting paranoid. We are delighted and even his guards are starting to wonder what is up with their master.
Josh came running up to me in a complete panic he was stalking up and down the hallway and speaking gibberish. Running his fingers through his hair and looking totally freaked out. I asked him what was wrong and he said
“Look at this Alec, Jordan has left me, you gotta help me” in a panicked voice.
“What, show me?” I said taking the letter out of his hand. Reading it quickly I asked
“What happened to cause this?”
“Well you know how busy we’ve been organising this surprise for Jordan and well I guess she kinda feels like we’re ignoring her, but I know it’s cause no one wants to give away the secret. She walked in on me giving Faine a hug for all her hard work in sorting this out and totally misunderstood and just ran off. I went in search for her immediately and by the time I got to our room she was gone with all her stuff including her laptop. Alec you’ve gotta help me find her, I can’t live without her, please help me, please.”
“Ok, Josh, don’t worry you go get some of our friends and I’ll go talk to Demitri and see if he’ll come too. Don’t worry my friend we will find her.” I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
“Thanks” he said running off.
“Alec, what’s wrong” said Demitri.
“Um Jordan has run off, we have to go and find her and Josh is completely freaking out.”
“We have to organise a search party and ask Aro,” he said. Go gather anyone willing to come out and we’ll say it to Aro.” As we walked down the hall, I said to Demitri not to focus on Faine. He looked at me confused but agreed by nodding. Aro greeted us falsely as always like he really gives a dam. Gabriel was looking pleased with himself. Oh! He is joining the guard. Whoop de doo! Hey why is he being so cosy with Jane. Tristan’s looking pissed off. Goodie. Only this is Jane, she will get a swelled head now with two men fighting over her.
Yes, we can go. Demitri picked up Jordan’s scent immediately and we headed back to Ireland. This place is drawing us all. We caught up with Jordan who was very upset and angry and suspicious. Josh went to her and she kept shying away from him. I do not know what was being said but I heard Faine mumble
“Oh thank God!” and after kissing me on the cheek went up and dropped to her knees in front of Jordan and then the two burst out laughing. So the rest of us headed down to Sean and Mary’s house.
“This is where we plan to live,” I said.
”Oh great” said a few more. Demitri looked incredulously at us and said
“Aro will never let that happen.”
“I know said Faine and me together and we smiled at each other as we reached out to hold hands. Jordan, josh and Faine had come in just before that and Jordan as soon as she heard that she could see her mother said “whatever she was I“. Everyone looked at us in expectancy…”well, talk” they said. I looked at Faine and she told them that she can shape shift using Gabriel’s gift and then we spoke about our earlier mischief. Everyone burst out laughing.
“How did Aro not know what we were thinking earlier?” said Demitri?
“She uses my gift to deaden the senses. Apparently, it shuts down your thoughts too so it seems like Bella Swan all over again. Demitri burst out laughing
“Very clever!”
He is already freaked out because he thinks he has seen Didyme and now he cannot read our thoughts. We are going to make him so crazy he will admit that he did in fact kill Didyme so Marcus would not leave. He also tried to have Caius killed by a werewolf all for power. Aro is going down!” I said.
“That’s ingenious, how come he can’t see Faine then?” was the next question. In fact, none of us can. I heard you laugh but couldn’t see you earlier,” said Demitri.
“Faine uses our entire gifts combined and it keeps her hidden. When she first met Jane she burned her with Jane’s own power and Jane thought it was me doing it cause she couldn’t see Faine. It was all I could do not to laugh in her face which as you all know would really piss her off.”
“This is brilliant,” said Josh. “We’ll be out of there in no time, and then Jordan I can give you your surprise.” Jordan’s eyes lit up and the smile that broke out across her face was beautiful.
“We better get back before Aro sends out more of the guard to find us.” We headed back to the palace again and met Aro in the hallway. He grabbed the nearest hand and held on for a minute and dropped it again. Ah, Jordan you are back he said grabbing her hand and dropping it again in disgust. He looked strangely at us, then did a double take and stared hard and turned on his heel and fled. ‘Didyme’ followed him up the hall. Those that knew her looked shocked until they saw me look back and smile and wink and then they realised what was going on and turned hiding their smiles and went they are separate ways.
Faine told me that Aro had looked back a few times and she went back to herself and ‘disappeared’. Before that, Marcus and Caius were coming out of the main room and reacted the same way as Aro. Marcus called out to her and said “No” in a faint whisper when she disappeared. Caius grabbed her arm as she walked back to me and she sent him his worst fear. Werewolves coming for revenge. He shrieked and let go. Marcus just stood there with pain etched on his face. I went back to my room and met up with Faine and pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. Faine started laughing and I joined in.
“I feel sorry for Marcus, poor man it must be hard for him after all this time seeing his lover.
“Don’t worry about Marcus, he’s probably kill Aro when he realises that it was him who killed her.”

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum