Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGAIN…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                       AGAIN… Empty AGAIN… Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

AGAIN…
October 4th, 2010
I have refused to come out of my room since the night of the 24th (Well there was that one time when i stood with Jane for a while with the Masters,that that was it!). Especially when it was Jane trying to break down the door. Not even requests from the Masters have made me move. I once thought of shifting into Jane, that way I could read her thoughts on my having kissed her. I quickly forgot that idea. I took a vow right then and there, a vow that said I, Gabriel, would never Shift into Jane…EVER.
(If she asks me too, then that’s different, though)
Last time I wrote, well I am not sure what I was thinking. If someone were to find this, then they would know all of my secrets and my weaknesses. Anyhow, what is it that humans say? ‘The cat is out of the bag’? Well, it is!
Grr! I do not understand human present day speech! What bag? And why is there a cat in there? What type of person keeps a cat in a bag? Stupid…
After I finished writing last time, I started visibly shaking with anger. I was so mad at Kali, and so mad that it is possible for her to still be walking through the world! Perhaps I will ask Master Aro if he knows of her still and if we can destroy her? After my shaking stopped, of course I then had to spend two days crying! I have become so weak! And so pathetic!
I need Jane. She can strike me with her power and make me feel anger and hate to the world. So I shall find her, and see the Masters.
I opened my door. No Jane, so far so good. I tried running to the great hall where I was sure the masters would be. I almost made it to the corner of the second floor…ALMOST. I felt Jane use all the strength in her small body to slam me into the nearest wall. She had me pinned. That is one thing you should never let your opponent do to you! Well, I had no where to go so instead I talked, “’Janie, I am so sorry I took advantage of you-’”
“’Stop. I liked it.’” She licked her lips.
“’But you are with Tristan!’” I didn’t have to fake shock, I fully felt it.
“’That doesn’t matter. Kiss me again.’”
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2                       AGAIN… Empty Re: AGAIN… Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:46 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

ahahaha kiss me again cor Janie really is a selfish b'@#/; cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum