Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wooosssshhhhh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wooosssshhhhh Empty Wooosssshhhhh Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wooosssshhhhh

Poppie snook out tonight but I knew she was coz I can seem to sense when she is not near me I don't know how this has happened, maybe thats what happens to the protector/husband I have been atuned to Poppie since I was born, anyway I followed her apparently she was going to meet the guy thats txting her, Jesse, she doesn't actually know whether its a guy or a girl, wait How do I know that, am I reading her mind now aswell, things are pretty weird in my head at the moment, but I have to shake them off to protect my princess, she is near the student cafe, there was hardly anyone about, so I had to hide in the trees above her, I watched for Jesse, but he was at the other side sipping coffee, if he was meeting her what was he doing, OMG I see Eric, I must get the princess quick, I swooped in and caught her up she was shaken and white as a ghose with shock I had to get her back to the house to make sure she is alright, Thankfully she was alright but the questions started then, how were u up in the tree? how did u swoop down like that? How did u know where I was? OMG they were never ending, I had to tell her I was out walking as I usually to during the nite, when I was in High School I used to be in gymnastics and I usually try swinging off the branches practicing, then I saw someone come running out of the tree towards u and swooped down to get u home to see if u were alright, she swallowed it Thank God,

Gotta go J get things sorted here at house with I & E and the lecturer was here too, he was in charge of the rest of the protectors and gave them orders to surround the house and make it secure or else.... dead right its my princess who is in danger.

talk soon
Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum