Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nearly Midnight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nearly Midnight Empty Nearly Midnight Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I promised myself I will get a good rest and think seriously about the drama when Beth gets here. I still haven't gotten any closer to the txt weirdo, maybe after my sleep I will try to find out about him and see what he is up to although I will have to try to duck out on the B's they dont' seem to miss a thing, they know all the sneaking out tricks lol, and now Daniel seems to be part of that and of course the new assistant thinks he is too, maybe they think poor little rich girl can't protect herself, ha, what do they know about me,
mabye they know more than I do...........................mmmmmmmm, anyways that is 4 ppl watching me, how did this happen......????

I eventually snuck out ha ha, without all four of them finding out at the time that is, I txt the weirdo back after he sent the weird "I know who u are" effort of txts he has been sending me since I found Eric's cell, I have u with me at the moment just writing down everything I am told in case I get home and forget coz that could happen too lol, so if I stop D don't worry I will catch up with u ok, I have a secret pocket in my jacket for u, he asked me to meet him here sori D here is at the cafe us students go to but it seems rather quiet at this time, its 23:45pm he wanted to meet at midnight what a nerd, ya its the same person as weirdo, come to think of it I keep saying he god what if its a she OMG what Oh I am speechless now D, Oh well I will deal with it its nearly midnight now and there doesn't seem to be any 1 around D, wonder if the person was trying to just suss me out, ooh wish I had told ..........

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Nearly Midnight Empty Re: Nearly Midnight Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

utohhhhhhhhhhhh somebody is in trouble ahahahha awsome Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum