Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catching up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catching up  Empty Catching up Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal.
I am sorry its been a long time since I updated you, I have been away, first to help Jane find her brother and when I got back I was demanded to leave again to find another vampire now he was a tricky one to find, he is a shape shifter, we could smell him but couldn’t see him Felix was wild he wanted to get him as much as I did, we both wanted be home with our loved ones, well Felix has a loved one I don’t but valentina was still in my room, I briefly got to see her when I got back from the hunt for Alec, so Jane the evil little cow she can’t do things for herself she has to get everyone to do her dirty work for her, it sickens me but I am back now and I don’t think I will be leaving for a while the vampire we caught and is being held here, Aro wants to study him, Jane is really mad about it she thinks Aro has gone crazy but I can see Aro’s need for this vampire, if he works with us it will be very helpful, and Alec is back to but I don’t think he will be here for long he has made it clear he wants to leave, to be away from Jane and this place it saddens me that we might lose him, why cant Jane fuck off then we would all be happy here. So I guess you want all the gossip, but to be honest to you I don’t want to write about it, whatever Jane demands isn’t a choice. I would make so I don’t want to record her choice's all I will say is that she is in too deep she has truly upset Alec she went too far bringing him back, it seemed Alec had found a new life in Ireland, he had made himself at home with some humans, strange but that’s who Alec is, he was just a kid when he was turned and he never really moved on to adulthood, frozen in that child like state its certainly done a lot of damage, all he wanted was parents and Jane killed them. Its like poor Alec has relived his human days, Jane had their parents killed when she was human and once again she took away Alec adoptive human parents. I am going to have to keep an eye on Alec I am worried about him. He was pushed out of this place and ran away only to be dragged back poor lad and I know Jane isn’t going to let him off lightly, she is going to be extra hard on him.

I was ready to see Valentina, I could smell her sweet caramel scent as I walked closer to my room when I walked in she didn’t seem pleased to see me, not like the first time when I came back she must still be mad at me leaving her again, it was cruel but I had no choice in it. I had noticed her eyes had started to go black but now they where completely black, surly someone would have brought her something to drink, maybe this was why she seemed off, normally I love silence but this silence between us was odd, I needed to hear her voice.
"I am sorry I had to leave you again I don’t think I am needed well unless Jane wants something." I said to try to ease this hostility between us. She had a look offhurt in her eyes I wondered why.
"Its ok Tristan has looked after me while you were gone." She spoke so quietly something was wrong.
"Tristan? Did he hurt you?" I was at her side in that second that had to be the reason she looked so sad it reminded me of what she was as before I turned her, she was deep in depression then and when she was changed, it was like a new person.
"No he was really nice a bit pre occupied but he was kind to me." She said defending him.
I stepped back from her it was wrong to be that close to her we weren’t a couple I had to keep my distance. I sat myself down on my office chair,
"How has the voice been?" I asked, maybe that was why she was sad.
"Malachi has been quiet actually."
"Malachi?"
"Yeah he told me his name we had a few arguments when Felix was looking after me he thought it was hilarious."
"Ohh he never said." poor Valentina, I hated it that she had to argue with herself I hope she didn’t get offended by Felix finding it funny.
Valentina had started to open up a little bit more the hurt slowly fading form her eyes.
"What were you arguing about?" I asked maybe she wanted to share, maybe she didn’t but it would be rude not to ask.
"Malachi was being a real dick." She paused "Yes you were now shut up I am talking to Demitri" she rolled her eyes.
"Will you piss off?" She said cruelly.
"You’re still talking to the voice yes?" She nodded her head he was talking to her ,I had missed that lost gaze she had when he was talking to her.
"Malachi if you don’t piss off I will do it."She waited and then smiled” There that’s better, yeah he was being really horrible he kept reminding me of people I had forgotten."
"Ohh" That’s all I could say I wasn’t prepared to make a fool off myself in confessing my love for her and how I wished I could be the one to take away the pain.
"Your eyes are black today." She commented.
"Yes it’s been a while since I fed, I could say the same to you are you hungry I could get something for you?" I asked, “No I am fine thank you."
"Are you sure you do look thirsty, when was the last time you had some blood was?"
"Not since the first time" she revelled.
"What? That’s been weeks Valentina you must be so thirsty I am so sorry I have really neglected you."
"No Honestly I am fine." She tried to assure me but I wasn’t having any off it.
I told her to come with me and we left the palace, I took her on her first hunting trip. I knocked out a homeless man and bought him into the wood for her to feed on she was a little resistant.
"Demitri will you promise me something?"“Yes anything but please drink you will grow weak if you don’t…”
"I know I feel it but I want you to promise me if I lose control and run off will you stop me before I do any damage."
"Haha Valentina, you do make me laugh I really don’t think you will lose control you have been weeks without blood and for a newborn that’s really impressive I wouldn’t have brought you out if I thought you were going to massacre the town."
"Thank you." She closed her eyes took a deep breath and let the beast inside her take over. I kept watch while she fed and she didn’t run off and massacre the town when she was done she held her hand out for me to wait a second then she bounced up and hugged me our lips became so close, we both pulled away.
"That’s better." She said with a smile well it seems that when she is thirsty she gets depressed its just a theory, something I will have to ask Master Aro about if he knows of anyone else who is as amazing as Valentina. Well I still haven’t had any blood so I should go and feed myself before the burning takes over good day.
Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Catching up  Empty Re: Catching up Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

As always Mash am loving your diaries of Demitri really starting to like him. Valentina is bringing out the gentleman in him Very Happy

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum