Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filthy new born

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filthy new born Empty Filthy new born Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary

We are on a new mission at this moment in time, I am in a car with Demitri, he is following a scent, what seemed to be one stray newborn is only the start of our problems. I will start from the beginning Diary, your probably thinking whats going on? Demitri spent along time with his map making a route. He was getting extremely frustrated, he had the scent, he wanted the newborn badly, but the attacks were random, and not always at night. Luckily it was cloudy, so it meant we could go outside in the day, I hoped that he could pick up the scent again, he didnt, we went back to our room. I told him he was rubbish and that I thought he was supposed to be the worlds best tracker, Aro will be so disappointed in you. His eyes went black and growled at me, I laughed into his face and told him to stop being a baby. He picked me up and threw me at the wall. I shot some pain his way, I stood up and burned him even more, he didn't speak, he didn't fight it, he took it like a man. I warned him not to touch me, then he laughed

"Jane, was that suppose to hurt?"

I hit him with it again, he dropped to the floor again and this really pleased me, he was trying to fight it but I just hit him harder with it. When he couldn't take it any longer he screamed out in pain, I stopped, then he jumped up and pushed me on to the bed.

"It's not nice when you get told your gift is rubbish is it Jane?"

He sounded very angry and this just pleased me even more, I let him have that one, I had truly made him mad, his eyes where pitch black and I laughed again, Demitri growled at me again. There was a knock at our door, Demitri demanded I get undressed, I told him to piss off, then he ripped my clothes off me, I was about to hit him with the pain again, but he hissed at me, the bloodbag knocked on the door again.
Demitri called out

"coming."

He ripped his clothes off too and grabbed the towel from the bathroom. Luckily we have speed on our side and the blood bag wouldn't notice those split seconds. Demitri opened the door and replied

"Yes?"

he still sounded grouchy.

"Oh! Sorry Sir, I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"Then what do you want."

He shouted he sounded so gruff.

"Erm, err, we had complaints of screaming and some loud banging."

I could smell the blood and I heard Demitri hiss, the bloodbag wouldn't have heard it so I grabbed the sheet and made myself seen. The boy in the funny outfit's face was bright red and I could see his veins pulsing in his neck, it made me extremely thirsty.

"You're busy, I can see, sorry for disturbing you."

The boy Left in a hurry. Demitri slammed the door shut and growled.

"Get dressed."

He hissed at me.

"You're not my keeper Demitri."

I shouted back.

"Just do It Jane."

Demitri got dressed and waited by the door for me. I asked him what we going to be doing and he ignored me, how dare he ignore me but I couldn't do anything about it. We were meant to keep a low profile and my stunt could have exposed us. I hope Demitri doesn't tell Aro. I got dressed and Demitri opened the door for me, he had a light smile

"Are you hungry my dear?"

he asked.

"Very darling."

I replied, there where slaves cleaning the rooms, Demitri took my hand, I had to play the role so I took it.

When we walked outside Demitri turned to me and said

"Game on."

He wore a big smile apparently the newborn was close. I could even smell it when it was pointed out to me, we followed the scent and eventually found the thing, She was feeding off a bloodbag, in the day! She was in a dark place, but still very stupid, she sprang infront of us, crouched ready to pounce. I tilted my head towards Demitri, he smiled at me, then I saw the newborn leap towards me, I shot her a look and watched her fall to the ground, this time I didn't hold back on the pain, the reason is we had been surrounded by humans but we were here because off her, now she has to feel my frustration. Demitri leaped over to her and held her down and nodded at me, he wanted me to stop but I didn't. I wanted to hear more of her screams.

Damitri called out to me

"Jane come on we need answers, then you can do what you want to her."

I broke off the stare. Demitri quized her and she told us that she met a man, well she thought it was a man, she later found out he wasn't. He had charmed her and made her feel like she was the most amazing person, like she was really alive, she told us that he was all she wanted until he turned her. She knew what she was, he had explained that much to her, then when he touched her she felt like she was dying inside. It was very interesting to hear this. Aro would want this gifted vampire. I asked her what did she mean by dying and she explained dying was her worst nightmare, it was being relived in her head when he had hold off her. she then begged for the fire in her throat to stop. So I made it stop by ripping her head off. We burned her remains and fed off the blood bag she had left, we took it in turns to keep watch.

Demitri is mad with me, he wanted more details on this other vampire and I had shut her up. I was only doing as she asked, Demitri got a scent off her, we are not sure if it is this vampire that turned her but Demitri is tracking it now, hence why we are in the car, its still Day and we can't exactly run at the moment, while Demitri was sorting a car, I got ourselves a meal for the journey. Demitri parked the car in a back ally. Luckily there was no one around. I told Demitri to settle the bill and I would load the car up. Damitri came back and asked if Ihad seen the girl that I took a disliking to, I told him

"No"

and he dropped it, what he doesn't know is that she is in the boot off our car, Demitri is so easly fooled, he belives everything I say or he wants to find this vampire who has this unique gift and wanted to leave. Demitri has just asked me if I can smell blood. I better leave you diary as I have to give him my surprise. I will write again soon.

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum