Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUB-A-DUB-DUB, THERE IS BLOOD IN THIS TUB…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

RUB-A-DUB-DUB, THERE IS BLOOD IN THIS TUB…
September 23rd, 2010
I am so damned hungry! I have not seen anyone for an entire day! Well, tonight is different! I know that they will be getting ready to feed now, I shall join them.
I stood in front of the mirror and called forth Chelsea’s image. She was quite the beautiful lady: My hair grew and became a dark blonde. My figure grew slimmer and curvier. I also became shorter which is not that shocking (I am much taller than many other people are).
My transformation is complete! It is quite amazing how much I look like these people and there is no way for them to tell the difference! I rather adopt their habits while I become them. HH-mmm, Chelsea has nice taste. We are wearing a beautiful, strapless, deep purple coloured dress with ruffles in it. Floor length, it is, I must add.
I say ‘we’ because it takes a few moments for me, Gabriel, to take full control. Even then, I still hear her voice in our head. I hold my chin up high and walk out of my room. No one is guarding me; they are all preparing to feast in the Masters’ hall. I run to the door keeping the people from freedom. I push it open and when I do, the room is frozen, all eyes are on me! Like they were not expecting me to come walking in and like the humans cannot believe there is another vampire in this palace.
“’Oh, how kind of you to fit us into your busy schedule, Chelsea.’” Jane spat at me.
“’Dinner is at 11, Chelsea.’” Felix added.
“’I know,’” I said while caressing a woman’s head. They were all scared but impressed by my seductive beauty.
Near me were a little table and two chairs and on that table were little wine goblets.
“’Let’s eat.’” I growled. I used my fingernails like a knife and slashed the woman’s throat. Immediately, there was a wine goblet in my hand, I had the woman bent over with blood rushing out of her throat and into the glass. Damn I have fast reflexes! I did not spill even one drop!
“’Is that a new technique, “Chelsea”?’” Jane asked suspiciously.
“’Why yes, yes it is.’” I growled.
“’Welcome, Gabriel! I was wondering how long it would take for you to come out and play with us.’” Aro said.
“’Welcome,’” his brothers breathed.
I changed back into myself and sat down in one of the chairs bringing the woman with me. I threw her into the other chair and casually sipped blood out of my glass.
All of this happened with the humans still watching in fear.
All of the sudden, Chelsea walked in wearing her purple dress, “’ What is going on?’” She asked, “’What a cruel way to kill somebody!’”
“’Well,’” I lifted the glass to my lips, “’It is a ’blood bath’, right, Demitri?’” I finished the glass of blood.
He stood stiff as a rod. In addition, for a few minutes, no one moved or said anything.
“’Then let’s bathe.’” Jane said and grabbed the nearest human to her. We all reached for humans and sucked them dry.
Then we competed with each other for the next best picks until the entire hall was filled with corpses.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Admin

Admin
Admin

You are truly gifted in a sick and twisted way my dear am so glad you're my friend and NOT my enemy Very Happy This was brilliant you keep on getting better Very Happy sunny

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Awww!!! Thanks, mom Wink im glad your my friend too lolbut Gabriel is like my secret double life! I could never even think such horrible things about people that I go to school with or know! lol i wouldn't hurt a fly *fly is buzzing around* *swats it and kills it* Okay, well that fly doesn't count! *giggles*
Thank u s much for supporting me and helping when I haven't any clue what to do :* lol! elephant

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum