Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

All the new Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All the new Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty All the new Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
We have some new guests in our ever-growing family, Jordan and Josh, well they have been here for a while but I have never mentioned them before because really they are not anything special. Aro likes to keep his gifted charms. Jordan, well she has more then one gift is not she spoilt, Aro’s favourite now. Her gifts are, mind reading a certain distance further then Edward Cullen could, puts his gift to shame really, she has a shield to protect whoever is near her though I’m sure she would leave me out of that shield if she were allowed. These two actually interest me, she can see the future of her and her mate Josh’s only and she can make you think that you don’t want to hurt her or Josh. A true golden girl in Aro's eyes, he is so intrigued by her he wants to see if she can develop those last two gifts for his own use but some how I do not think she can, she is not that clever and she hides away, she does not like to be around any of us. Josh is Jordan’s mate, he can sense if a human will have a gift or if vampire has one and what it can do; so he can be useful when we have a vampire trying to attack our masters, we will know how to destroy them, just by knowing their gifts. You see, even though you are gifted, you are more vulnerable then a non gifted vampire. You have a weakness, once that gift is out of use; you’re pretty much done for.
Then we have Katy, odd little thing, she can make you see what she wants you to see, her and Felix have been married a year, he kept that quiet, but then I do wonder is it what he really wanted or did she make him believe it. I do not know, but she can stay away from me and Tristan, he is all mine and I do not want his or my thoughts altered.
Then we have Gabriel he is the newest of them all and wow, now he is totally weird he can shape shift into anything he wants, its really freaky I am starting to wonder who is who in this place you just cant tell the difference.

Ok so let me start from the beginning so much has happened and I just haven’t had time to write in you my apologies, we will start with Gabriel I think. Our masters were made aware of a very talented vampire and of course Aro wanted him. Master Caius viewed it as he was a destruction to our entire clan, but Master Aro seemed to think that it might not be his fault. Master Marcus didn’t seem that bothered he wanted to be with his love the happy meal, that will change in a few century’s, he will get bored. I demanded that the death must be the punishment. Master Aro immediately dismissed the idea of death, this panicked me, would his obsession with having gifted things around him be the undoing of all our hard work over the century’s? Thankfully Master Marcus made Aro see sense by telling his brother that he already knew what he was going to do. I was happy to assist whatever needs to be done to bring this vampire down if Master Aro did not want the destruction of the talented beast, there were two other brothers I could call on for their requests, if it meant saving our existence. Maybe Maser Aro has gone too far this time. Master Aro sent me off it was my duty to find this vampire, what joy! I had already been away finding the sad excuse of a my brother I hadn’t spent much time with Tristan I craved his company and if I was to leave again on another mission well I wasn’t prepared to do so, I went to gather Demitri and Felix, they could bring back this immortal and I will get all the praise, wonderful they better not fail me. They both didn’t see the point in them going when the masters asked me to do it, I demanded that they obeyed me who were they to question me, stupid fools.
They left straight away.

As I was returning to Tristan's room I saw my brother with another vampire, I did not know her, she wasn’t part of the guard.
She knew me but I did not know her I turned from her, she was nothing to me so I ignored her presence, I was extremely angry with Alec not because he ran away but the things he did before he ran away, he tried to get Tristan to hate me, Alec demanded him to chose him or me. Ha, as if there was ever a competition and Tristan told me of the sick games Alec had been playing, Alec had kissed Tristan. Yes I know disgusting, what was my brother thinking kissing my mate, I guess he wanted to start a war, well a war he will have, the constant threats that he keeps throwing at me, the same line over and over “I am going to kill you Jane.” Yes brother dearest you can try; it will be his existence that will be erased if he truly tries. I don’t think he could actually do it if he had the opportunity; he is weak and always will be. I asked Alec if he had found a girlfriend and that he could leave my Tristan alone, he belongs to me, no one else, then I was burning, the pain was unbearable, I was on the floor begging for it to stop, it was so wrong. Normally it was me watching the person on the floor crying out in pain. However, it was I. I begged and begged and when it finally stopped, I jumped up. I asked my brother how he had done that, Alec pretended he didn’t know what he was doing. I was on the floor again in pain, how was it possible, how could he use my gift? Alec said something intelligent.
"Jane dear unless you want to spend the rest of the day writhing in agony on the floor I suggest you back off me" he then said how he told me he would kill me, same one line as before ,when the pain stopped I was off. I didn’t understand how could he use it I collapsed in Tristan’s arms he was extremely worried for me, I told him about how Alec can use my gift, Tristan was ready to go find Alec and make him pay for hurting me, but I didn’t want Tristan to leave me, I just wanted us to be alone, that didn’t last very long. I heard Demitri and Felix, goody I thought, I wonder what my reward would be, and my hopes were soon destroyed. I jumped in front of them, Demitri crashing into me.
I demanded to know where Gabriel was they both replied "We couldn’t find him." Morons how hard can it be to find a fucking vampire, seriously Demitri was doing this on purpose, he could track any vampire, how could this one escape his gift. Fools, I burned Demitri then Felix I was so angry with them. This was very bad for me, our masters were going to be very angry and there were talks of punishment for me. They wanted to punish me! I wasn’t the one who had failed them, those two morons had, uhh I don’t know diary, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself, seriously they’re meant to be part of the guard to protect and they’re not doing their jobs. So I am the one to be punished for it, nonsense, I will not stand for it, so I grabbed their sorry arses with me to go find Gabriel . I was going to show them how to get a job done properly. We left straight away I didn’t have time to say good bye to Tristan and that made me even more cranky.

We made it to Florida by midnight very impressive I thought, Demitri said this was where his scent was I could smell it and it made me angry, he will not escape this time. I followed the scent to a house. I had demanded that Demitri and Felix split up and follow the scent, it was a beautiful home by the beach, rich pickings I thought. No Jane your here to work and save your own skin from torture. As I entered the house through the open doors that lead onto the beach there was a pool house very nice. I saw the lifeless blood bags scattered around the place. I chuckled where there are bodies and blood there are vampires, then I saw a shadow shift in the dark I turned and there he was running to the exist I demanded "pain" and he fell to the floor I had him, Demitri and Felix were soon here grabbing hold of him good job.
I demanded that we go home, he didn’t make it easy for us getting him back but eventually we did. Aro was very kind to him, why I wondered, he had to pay for his crimes, Aro surely couldn’t keep this one shape shifter he cannot be trusted, he was being very rude to our kings so I hit him with pain, it felt nice to inflict it on someone else and not on me. Aro told me off for punishing him, he was being rude, as far as I was aware he wasn’t a guest here, he must die why was Aro being so foolish? This carried on like this Gabriel would make sarcastic comments and I hit him with more pain, the angrier I got the more pain he received of course Gabriel made a run for it when he had the chance. Aro was playing with him he wanted to see his talent and show he did. Freaked us all out when we brought the shape shifter back he had tuned into master Caius. There were two, we couldn’t tell the difference. Of course Aro knew him, this is all a big game no matter if we are going to get hurt, Aro will still collect away one day he will regret it and maybe his day is coming soon. I have been told to guard the shape shifter for now and Tristan is keeping me company, he’s such a wonderful person I really do deserve him for all I have done till next time

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2All the new Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: All the new Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is freaking briliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!!! really great job!!! clown

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum