Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new scent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1  A new scent Empty A new scent Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,

This mission we are on doesn't seem to be a waste of time after all. I shall explain everything to you, we went hunting again in the night, its more fun in the evenings, it has an element of surprise. The blood bags are already pumped with adrenaline when they think some one is watching them and they can't see because of the pitch black. In the daytime it's a bit harder to get your prey and you would have to be pretty desparate to hunt in the day, so we had our meal and I have found a fun way to feed by ripping off there worthless heads and snapping the main veins in the body and watch the blood fly out, it's hilarious especially when they're stood and then u remove the head, the body takes a second to react, then drops to the floor so much fun. When we get back I plan to hang a blood bag and lie underneath it and catch the stream of blood so much more fun then biting then sucking. Demitri found it amusing he said "Jane you never want to play by the rules do you." so i replied

"Is there rules on how to bite a blood bag? please tell me what I am doing wrong" he didnt like my sarcasic reaction so he ran off, left me to clear my blood bag and his too, he hadnt even finished his Demitri missed a good feed, it was truely delicious I am getting use to the fizzy zinc taste the bloodbags have here.

I tried to catch Demitri's scent but he was long gone and I am not a tracker so it was pointless. I made my way back to the hotel, the stupid Bloodbag that checked us in when we first arrived was stood behind her desk with that fake smile.
"Oh are you all alone?" she asked in her patronising voice.
"Looks that way doesn't it?" I snapped back.
"Where is your husband? Shouldn't you two be unseparable?"
"He is at the sex shop buying lots off new toys." I turned towards the lift.
I heard her giggle and say under her breath "Yeah right I bet he really is your brother."
As I got in the lift I turned and relased some pain, not much just enough to make her collapse as the door closed. I know this is risky of me to use my gift in public but I can't help it, I like to see her sour face crumple in pain, oh and I plan to make her scream very soon this will be my parting gift to her.
I got into the room Demitri wasn't there, where had he gone, surely what I said didn't upset him, he is a vampire, Vampires dont have emotions, well we do but we don't show them, it's a weekness. Demitri stormed in and picked me up spun me around
"I picked up the scent Jane, I found it." I demanded that Demitri put me down at once and if he didn't then I was going to cause some serious pain, he dropped me at once. "Sorry Jane I don't know what came over me." He replied I guess Demitri was missing home too if he was this excited finding the newborn scent. I asked him if he had destroyed the filthy thing, he shook his head and sat back down to his map. " I found the empty bodies, they hadn't been disposed of so I know it was our vampire, so I only got a little bit of the scent, but, now I have it, it wont be long till I find the thing, then you can work your magic." Damitri had this huge smile on his face like he had won a game he hadn't won yet.
"Is that why you ran off?" I asked him, it was bugging me.
"Yes. Why? what did you think I was doing?" He looked a little smug for some reason. I didn't answer him and he went back to looking at his map and he was sniggering what goes on in that head of his I do not know.

While Demitri was planing his next move I decided to call Alec, I missed him dreadfully and I was getting cranky, I needed to be in my brother's company, he always made me feel better. I picked up my phone and Demitri turned and shook his head, I glared at him and he shook his head at me. "Watch It." I growled.
"Wow Jane did you not get enough? I can go and get some more if you want me to."
I turned away from Demitri and I was smiling, that was really nice of him, ok I know what your thinking Diary, Jane get a grip. So I dialed his number and it rang and rang normally he would pick up straight away, I spun around to find Demitri staring at me, he was smiling then his face turned to concern, he stood by my side and put his arm around me normally I wouldn't accept this, but I needed it, then the happy meal answerd Alec's phone, I growled at her and she replied.
"Hello Jane, how are you?" In her sarcastic tone.
"Where is my brother." I growled out.
"Have you not been drinking Jane, you sound grouchy."
I growled even louder and I could feel Demitri shake, he was growling too but I couldn't hear him because I was trying so hard to picture her burning and begging me to stop. I heard her chuckle, then Alec spoke. I demanded to know why she had answed his phone, he told me he was busy trying to win a wrestling match with Felix, I asked Alec why the happy meal was with him, he told me Felix had been training with her and she needed to rest so they where having a match while she got her strength back. I told Alec I didn't like him being near the happy meal, he told me to stop worrying and I was over reacting. I was not diary, I don't want her near him, I do not trust her. I explained to Alec that we had found the scent of the newborn and should have the situation sorted soon, then we would be home. Alec sounded overjoyed and this pleased me, he missed me too. I let my brother go as Felix was calling for him. I told Alec to call me later when he wasn't so busy and he said he would. Demitri was still stood in the same postion. I pulled away and told him to get back to planing the next move I wanted to go home. I will write more when we have more news and hopefully I will be home with my brother and keeping him away from the happy meal.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum