Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Wow, wow" is all I could think to say!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I have lots of things to tell you about, firstly there is a new vampire called Gabriel I think his name is. I like him even though I haven’t met him cause he’s making Jane look stupid in front of the Masters and anyone that can do that is good in my book. So it’s been a while since I wrote in you. I tried to leave this god forsaken hole of a palace, huh palace indeed more like prison. Am avoiding Jane as much as I can and when I have to be in her presence I’m imagining all kinds of ways I can kill her. I see Demitri looking at me with this look on his face. Not sure if it’s pity or anger or what? I know he was totally against what Jane did to me and to Sean and Mary. Whoa! He’s on my side? Well that’s new! Tristan must have broken his heart in loving Jane more that he, Demitri could. I’m surprised Tristan has gotten through to Jane, guess there’s a bit of her not blackened by evil. Hmmmm or else he’s just into that whole thing. Don’t even want to think about that.
I begged Aro to let me leave. His reply was
“Alec my dear, you’ve been here so long in the palace you would not survive long in the world alone, where would go my dear? Jane made a sound of agreement, like that’s what she thought too. He had caught my arm in a sneaky way to read my thoughts but I was clever I had my mind cleared. I can kinda keep myself on semi shut down. I’m getting good at controlling this gift. He has tried several times since my return and each time comes up with nothing. I smirk at him every time. He knows what I’m doing too. It makes it more frustrating for him. He believes in time my gift will return to its full power. It has already but he doesn’t need to know this.
Diary I must tell you I’ve been hearing the most beautiful voice at night time only. Singing a beautiful melody. It’s not sad nor joyous but kinda in between those. I’ve looked out my window hoping to get a glimpse at who’s singing, but to no avail. No one else seems to hear it. Strange!
There’s a couple of new vamps that have joined the guard, there’s Jordan who has 4 gifts, mind reading a certain distance, shield-physical, seeing the future of her and Josh and making someone not want to hurt her
and her mate. Josh who can figure out what gifts a human will have or what a vampire already has, he and I have become friends. His mate Jordan is nice too. There’s also Katy who can make people see whatever she wants them to see, who’s married to Felix. Jane is being her usual mean self to the new vamps as usual. She likes to call it her ‘welcoming’ but it’s more like don’t piss me off, I’m boss bitch around here spreel as usual. I overheard Josh complaining to Jordan about Jane and I knocked on their door and asked if I could come in. Jordan went quiet and looked embarrassed!
“Oh, sorry mate, you’re Jane’s brother aren’t you, didn’t mean for you to hear us complaining!”
I put my hand up and they both stood up in defence.
“Take it easy, I wanted to give you what the humans call a ‘high five’!” They looked at me incredulously.
“Jane is my twin sister yes but only in name. I have completely renounced our relationship. She is very evil and nasty and she has pushed me over the edge once too often - long story. So who has any ideas on how to kill her off?” Josh burst out laughing, he had such a nice laugh, we hit it off, after that the three of us hung out a lot.
There‘s another new vampire. I can’t wait to meet, but Demitri is keeping her holed up in his room. She’s a newborn and her name is valentina. Apparently she hears a voice in her head that tells her all about us and predicts her future. Wonder what the voice thinks of the fucked up volturi. Boy our little world has begun to crack!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm there’s that singing again, gonna go get Josh to go hunting with me, Jordan too if she’ll come.
Me and Josh set off, Jordan didn’t want to come. It was a lovely clear moonlit night and me and josh decided to have a race. It was neck and neck when I stopped suddenly.
“Do you hear that?” I asked him.
“Hear what? What are you talking about? I don’t hear anything, what you on about?”
“That beautiful singing?” I replied as if under a spell. I felt myself being drawn toward it. I felt like I was floating, behind a rock in a clearing under some trees sat the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her skin pale like mine, her eyes red and matched her long red hair that flowed down to her hips. She was sitting as if waiting for someone or something. She wore a simple loose fitting dress. She stood up and smiled at me as I got closer.
“Alec, you’ve come but don’t be scared, you can love me. I will love you back”
I stared at her stunned. How did she know my name? What was she saying about love? What?
“S…s…sorry what did you say? She smiled at me and came up to me and placed her hands on either side of my face and whispered
“I am Faine and I have come here to wait for you because you will be my mate and love me forever.” she then kissed me on the lips, as I responded and kissed her back I felt something inside of me let go. I felt free. I was afraid to open my eyes, that she’d disappear, but I opened them anyway and was looking into beautiful red eyes. She needed to feed, I noticed, I could see dark circles under her eyes.
“Faine, is that your name? Tell me about yourself please”
“Sure, sure, Alec but we need to feed first, you are thirsty like me aren’t you and so is your friend.”
“Josh!” I had totally forgotten about Josh. Erm I looked around wildly and stared at him looking at me with a big grin on his face. I shrugged my shoulders at him and grinned back. We ran back into town and Faine led us to a dark alley where we found 3 humans passed out from drugs. I hate the taste of the chemical blood but its three less trouble makers on the streets. The humans should be thanking us really.
Once we had our fill we headed back to the palace. I met Aro in the hall. I shut down my senses straight away; it had become second nature at this stage. Faine put her hand on my arm and said
“There’s no need anymore Alec.”
I looked at her confused, how did she know what I was doing? She held out her hand to Aro who took it, and turning to me he asked
“Who is this Alec? A new friend, very nice my dear. Alec if you see Jane tell her I wish to speak to her please.” I was speechless. He wasn’t his usual self that much was evident. Jane’s ears must be burning because the minute josh went off in search of Jordan, his beloved mate; she appeared in the hallway like she’d been hiding to try and catch me alone.
“Oh Jane so nice to meet you” said Faine.
“Oh Alec, have you found a little girlfriend, maybe this will stop you drooling over my Tristan. I know why you hate him so much he picked me over you, even though you kissed him. Ya, Alec, Tristan tell me everything. Ow! What the hell Ow! Ow I’m burning Ow! What’s going on, I’m burning Alec do something.” I looked at her in amusement.
“What’s wrong Jane are you burning yourself?”
Jane was writhing around on the ground screaming.
“Make it stop, it burns.”
Suddenly she was on her feet and glaring at me.
“How did you do that Alec?”
“Do what Jane?”
I asked with feigned innocence.
“Oh this, is it” and suddenly Jane was on the ground writhing in agony again.
I looked around in surprise. Who was doing this to her? Not me, so who? I looked at Faine; she was smiling at me but had a slightly concentrated look on her face. That unless you really looked for it you would not notice, it looked like she was daydreaming. How cool. I decided to go along with her this could be fun. Jane was on her feet again and grabbed me by my shoulders, shoved me against the wall.
“Jane dear, unless you want to spend the rest of your day writhing in agony on the floor I suggest you back off me. I told you I will kill you and as we are twins it seems your gift is rubbing off on me.”
Uhhhhhhh! She screeched in disgust and stomped off down the hallway
“Oh and by the way” I called after her, “master Aro wants to see you. He seemed annoyed. You just can’t put a foot right at the moment can you?” I laughed.
I grabbed Faine’s hand and we ran up the hallway to my room and we went in and she locked the door. I looked at her nervously now.
“Why lock the door?”
“Don’t worry Alec that’s just to prevent Aro or Jane walking in on us unannounced.
“How did you? What? Why? What?” I said stuttering and stumbling over myself and then felt like kicking myself for sounding like a bumbling idiot. She laughed and came over and kissed me again. Longer this time, more passionately. I drew back after a bit and said
“While this is lovely, um I don’t actually know you.”
“I’ve been watching you since you went to Sean and Mary’s house.”
“How did you get around Aro reading your thoughts it seemed like he didn’t really know you were there and how did you burn Jane which by the way really made my day.
“I’m a gifted vampire Alec. Firstly my name is Faine Fleming. I come from a small village in the south of Ireland in county Kerry. I’m sure you’ve never heard of it, you being from here and all. But as you can tell I’m Irish. I come from a big family of 4 sisters and 3 brothers and my parents too. They died during the potato famine and all but one of my siblings perished too. One brother, Adam and the dog survived. Once I was turned by the old vampire who came across us dying in the old house, the dog became my first meal. My brother Adam was older than me, he was 16 and he and I lived for a spell together nearby to Sean and Mary. We had always just survived on the blood of animals. Always that wee bit thirsty but in order to survive in our community we had to make do with animals blood.
“But you drank a human earlier with me and Josh” I reminded her.
“Yes I can do both, I survive on what’s available.” she replied.
Adam met another female vampire and they fell in love and decided to go and live with her family up in cork. Her name is Karen and Adam adored her. I didn’t want to leave my home. We had continued to live in the homestead and I felt I had to stay and look after the place. Then I saw you walking by looking very sad and saw you go into Mary and Sean’s house and hoped you wouldn’t kill them. Yes I knew you were a vampire. I could smell you’re scent of vanilla and spice. Anyway I watched you daily as you pitched in around the farm and helped that couple feel like their son Seamus had returned and then watched you as you ran from their house gutted cause that evil bitch had drained the pair and I felt at last my life had a purpose. You were my reason to stay behind. You were to be my mate. I’ve waited over a hundred years for you my dear.
“Wow, wow” was all I could think to say.
“Welcome to my life Faine. Very please to meet you, you said you were gifted?”
“Yes, I’m a replicate enhancer meaning if there’s a gifted vampire in close proximity then I can replicate or copy their gift and enhance it by turning it back on the vampire with double strength.”
“As Aro would say, very intriguing.” and we both laughed and she threw her arms around my neck and nestled into my arms. I must admit diary it was a great feeling to have someone hug me like that and my lips found their way back to hers and we stayed like that for a very long time, kissing and cuddling together and we smiled a lot and we talked some more too.
Well diary I’m off to go and join Faine and Jordan and Josh. It’s funny watching Faine and Jordan reading each other’s thoughts. Watching them crack up laughing together. Yes I’m gonna be happy with Faine!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum