Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOCKED AWAY…

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOCKED AWAY… Empty LOCKED AWAY… Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

LOCKED AWAY…
September 20th, 2010
I am hungry. They haven’t fed me for five days! Idiots! What is wrong with them?! One of the guards (I forget which, and it doesn’t matter) slipped a little bottle into the room. I drank it instantly, of course, then spat it back out. It was disgusting! I can tell it was NOT human. Why do they force me to drink that shit? (I learned that word from when I was a part of Alex.)
I have tried to escape. I consider my first attempt the most feeble one:
I was pacing about my room for about 4 hours and started banging on the door. I thought it would fall down with one punch, I was wrong. The doors are made out of steel! (These are vampires that live here so of course wood is nothing to them.) So I continued banging, and what became even more odd to me was the fact that no one was telling me to be quite! I didn’t receive any threats or anything! I sat down and stared at the door for a while, almost willing someone to enter. I got up and twisted the handle…the door was open. What luck! I opened it and took one step out. Let’s just say that it was the most agonizing step of my life! Jane was standing outside waiting for me…I hate her…I felt pain and fell back into the room.
“’No prison breaks aloud,’” Jane muttered as she shut my door.
I lay on the floor staring at the ceiling. How could I possibly think that they would make things that easy for me?!? It was so humiliating!! I suppose the only reason they left the door unlocked was because the most horrible consequence (Jane) would be waiting for me.
My attempts got worse and worse with each try. The windows were barred with more steel. I gave up…for now….I lay back onto the floor and did the only thing I could think to do: think of Johanna.

I called up my best memory of her. Well, my only memory of her. She was beautiful! With long blonde hair and eyes as green as grass, pink lips and rosy red cheeks, she was a picture! I remember what she was wearing as well, tight bell bottom jeans and a Navy colored sweatshirt that exposed her stomach, she had lovely feet. They were bare (im not sure why) but she was just overall lovely!
Without actually meaning to, I Changed. I felt my body shrinking and my hair growing to my lower back. I dragged Johanna’s hands down her body and brought them to rest on her thighs. I felt Johanna’s beautiful curves. Johanna, well I, stood up and went to the mirror. Surprisingly, I started crying! Thank God they were human tears, Johanna is to pretty to be ruined in blood. I sank to my knees and sat back on my heels, not even considering ending my tears.
The only difference with this shift was that I couldn’t feel Johanna’s presence in our shared mind. She was dead. I called up her basic information: I am 17 years old. I had no boyfriend (Good. Because I, Gabriel, would kill him). My parents are nice and I love them so much.
“’Достаточно. ‘” (Enough.) Gabriel went looking for her memories and feelings of him.
“’ Нечетный.‘” (Odd.) He cannot find any memories about when they first met.Instead, all he felt was warmth.
I sat and looked at Johanna for about 4 hours until it finally became too hard to stay in her body. I changed back and lay on the floor, exhausted. I was trying to figure out if I could have done something to end that night differently? If I could have taken her away? Or made her right there? Or…better yet, to have chosen a different attack site? Having her be alive in the world is better than to never have met her. If she were alive, this world would be a better place…
All the sudden, the door flew open and Jane stood in the door way.
“’I demand you to shift.’” She stated.
“’I am tired.’” I replied dryly.
“’Shift.’” She enforced.
“So by ‘demand’ you meant as a favor, yes?’” I enjoy getting her worked up.
She blinked her big red eyes, “’Change into my brother.’”
“’What is his name?’” She seemed genuinely sincere.
“’Alec.’” She sighed.
“’Can’t. I need to see him or be in a place that still has his essence.’”
Jane roughly grabbed him and brought him to the foyer.
“’There. That’s him.’” Jane pointed to a large canvas with a painting of her and her brother.
Gabriel looked into Alec’s eyes until that’s all he could see. His body shrank, so did the length of his hair.
He was looking at Jane. A million memories rushed to his mind. All of Jane, and all bad. Alec’s voice was in his head, “’Bitch! I hate her! Must kill her while I can!’” Alec shouted in their mind.
Jane fell to her knees and wept. Gabriel felt sorry, Alec seemed curious.
Jane looked up to him, her face covered with blood. Gabriel gasped, the scene seemed so familiar. Only, he, Gabriel ( as Johanna And himself) was the one on the floor crying.
I still am not sure what powered me to say this, to say this to someone so evil, but here is what was said:
“’Alec, I am sorry.’” Jane was shaking her head, “’Forgive me.’” She cried more.
I, as Alec, said, “’I am sorry your brother left you.’”
Jane stopped. She stood up and looked me in the eye. I thought perhaps we would have a new understanding, but of course not. Like a rubber band, Jane snapped back into her own self, “’Don’t be. Being sorry is for the weak. My brother left Volterra and is therefore weak and not fit to serve the Masters. He is a lost cause.’” She walked past me to some distant part of the palace.
I let Alec’s features melt off my body and stared at the painting of them for a while. I was about to come up with some sort of grand explanation or some sentence to sum up my feelings, or perhaps even to- no, never mind. I turned away from the hall of paintings and walked back to my room.
I locked the door. I locked my mind. I locked off my emotions.
I am a killer! I do not feel for people and their own sorry lives!
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2LOCKED AWAY… Empty Re: LOCKED AWAY… Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

ahhhhh we got to see a a little off the jane who loves her brother shame it never lasts long Twisted Evil

3LOCKED AWAY… Empty Re: LOCKED AWAY… Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 am

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

I am really starting to like Jane!! cat We all will definitly be seeing more of her!! If you think it's nice to see this side of her, wait until you read some new ones Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum