Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A favour

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1              A favour Empty A favour Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
The day has come that we leave on our mission. I haven't really seen Demitri since he went to talk to Alec, when he was finished with my brother he went to his room to plot out our journey. I am happy just to follow Demitri's plans. He is an amazing trackers there are other trackers out there but not as good as Demitri, thats why he is with us he is the best and the best will only do, so, when I left you I was going to find chelsea to ask for her help, she found it slighty funny that I was asking for help, I guess you would like to know what happened so I will tell you.

Oh I should explain to you diary before I carry on, Chelsea is also gifted and Aro treasures her a lot, this I can understand her Gift is to influence you to want to stay with someone and strenthen your ties to someone and she also has the abilty to weaken that bond too which I think is pretty cool but she can't alter a bond that is natural like Edward and Bella's. She couldn't touch their love and there bond also. It was the same with Marcus and Didyme, she couldn't influence them either. Oh I remember how angry she got when she couldn't help Aro with that situation but you know how that ended and we lost Marcus to a state off depression.

Ok so I when i finaly found her this is what happned. I saw her following the happy meal so I ,jumped on her back and she pushed me into the wall the happy meal turned around but she didn't see us as we were in the shadows. Marcus called out for his happy meal and she replied "coming dear" Sarah is very observant, it was a silly move but hay I dont care. Chelsea glared down to me, I hated it when people were taller then me. I smiled my evil glare and she stopped glaring, she looked down the corridor and then moved out of the shadows, I still glared at her, if she isnt going to help me I will help her with nice juicy pain.

"Dont you dare Jane."

I held my hands up. "Will you help Me?"

"What do you want Jane." She spat out.

"Thats not very nice is it" I smiled again, ready to hit her with my gift.

"Jane be fair you have interrupted my work."

This was true diary she had me there but I did need her help and I didnt want to piss her off because I really need her. Uhh how I hate being dependent on someone else.

"Fine I will make you a promise, I will not hurt you."

Chelsea relaxed, this made me giggle, she really thought she was going to be tortured today.

"Thank you Jane, now how can IIhelp you?"

"As you know I am going away with Demitri to find this filthy newborn."

Chelsea cut me off. "You want me too influence your brother?"

"No, No, Alec doesn't need influencing, he wants to be here forever, as do I but he struggles as you know, I was wondering if you could influence the others to want to be around him while I am away?"

"I do have alot on at the moment but I will do my best Jane."

"Thank you chelsea, I knew you would help me."

So I left after Chelsea demanded that I bring her something nice back and I will. Chelsea loves diamonds, anything that sparkles, in her room she has a huge table with a chrystal mirror and its embeded with diamonds around the frame, its truly beautiful and it shows just how much she is vain, extremely vain, about herself, I don't know how Afton keeps up with he,r how she can love anyone else but herself.
I don't know why Chelsea asummed that my brother need influencing, we have everything here that we want, the outside world holds no interest to me and my brother and we are happy to serve our kings as they look after us.

So back to my beloved brother, when I was done I went to find him to see if he had cooled down. I entered his room and he was with Felix, now this shocked me a little, had Chelsea started already? Well, she will be getting a lovely little treasure if she keeps her word and I will know because I will be calling Alec everyday to see how he is. As I walked in they were watching sport on his plasma TV, both off them were shouting at he screen, it was funny to watch Alec getting so angry and waving his arms around.

"Its only a game dear brother."

Alec was at my side cuddling me instantly.

"I am sorry, I shouldnt have shut you out like I did, do you forgive me?" Alec asked.

"You here never in the wrong to be forgiven brother."

He pulled me over to his bean bag and pushed me down and jumped on top and wrapped his arms around me not wanting to let me go. I didn't want him to let go either. We watched every game that was on the tv, until I couldn't take any more of the testerone. I made an excuse to leave to get ready for my mission, it was just an excuse to write in you, oh don't worry diary, I will be taking you on my travels too.
Well that's you updated, I am going to go sit through more boring games with my brother and his new found friend Felix.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum