Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

my job

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1               my job Empty my job Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey Journal or maybe J, we'll see

I am not a bad Vampire because my job is to protect the next Princess which is Poppie this guy thats txting her is called,
Jesse he was Eric's friend they use to kill us vampires, you see they wanted vampires to just roam and eat whenever they wanted to, plus Eric was a bit upset to put it mildly that he wasn't the next Heir, it alternates from daughter to son ever century or so, they tried to change the existence of us non blood drinkers so the royalty and guards were hidden away, but this college wouldn't be possible for any of us to attend and get educated without Poppies' earlier relatives, The Valemonts, her great great grand parents this is why Poppies original surname is Valemont, The Elders changed the childrens names to protect the future heirs, so when it came for her mother & father to be married the name Edwards was already in place, we were all born vampires pure bred, but the Heirs to the thrones doctors down through the years came up with an injection to be given to the pregnant women so they could let their children live naturally in this world, My family of course didn't need the injection because they were already selected since earlier generations to protect the heirs.

XX this is a reminder to explain the pigs masks drama in an earlier entry, I just had to clear up a few points about the Valemonts in this part first..XX

talk to you soon J

Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum