Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new diary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new diary Empty My new diary Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Alright, I have found a diary. I was examining some books on a shelf and my fine vampire eyes noticed one without a title. So I picked it up and discovered that all the pages were empty…except for one, the first page: ‘Time is the fire in which we all burn……’

Within no time at all, I had my entries copied from the 11th on. I find it peculiar that at the top of the first sheet of paper, it says ‘Your life starts now!’ and then in hand writing that isn’t my own, it says ‘Entry #11’. I wonder about that, and about my creator…
I have also spent many hours wondering about the man that I saw in my vision. I have so many questions about him! I wish I could ask them, but I know that it will do me no good to ask them now. The important question isn’t ‘who is he?’ It is: Why am I seeing him?
Seeing this man with honey golden blonde hair.
I decided that he will be a long term goal of mine. The goal being to find out about him and to, perhaps, if he isn’t dangerous, meet him. This goal is better left at long term because I am a vampire and I'm in no rush. Of course if he were human I would be in a rush, but he isn’t. I can tell by his maddening red eyes. What makes him that way?

I have seen him again… fighting. I see his muscles flex under his shirt. I can tell that he has great strength, even without his vampire powers. I saw other things in the vision, but they weren’t important. Nothing is as important as he is. He is muscular, but lean. He has a great fighting stance (as far as I can tell). Gosh! He really looks like he knows what he is doing! Perhaps I should also make a short term goal for myself to learn how to fight. I mean, what good are the powers and strengths I have if I don’t know how to use them? I'm tired. Not in the physical way, but mentally.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum