Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I. Am. Immortal.!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I. Am. Immortal.!!!!!! Empty I. Am. Immortal.!!!!!! Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I. Am. Immortal.!!!!!!

I just woke up. It took three days of scorching pain to make me like this, I don’t have time to explain everything right now. Time. That’s a funny thing considering what I am. But I will write about my transformation. It hurt. Well, that’s an understatement. It Burned! From the moment he bit my neck to the moment I woke up, I have been on fire! It was like walking hand-in-hand with the Devil in Hell. It was like walking on shards of glass! I have never been in more pain in my human Life. I'm trying to think of my family…I can’t really remember them. I know that I had more than two sheets of paper to my diary. Hmm? Maybe the vampire who made me kept it? Or maybe I lost it? Why did I wake up outside in the dirt? Im scared. I hear wolves howling. I hear their footsteps. They are getting closer they.............
I just had a premonition. It was clearer than anything I ever saw. And it was…beautiful:
I saw a man. Or rather, a man's face. He has curly blond hair. Thin pale lips. And red eyes! But his face! Oh! It is an angels' face! And his eyes, when I look past their color, I see an entire world! An entire life!
I hear wolves closing in! Im scared. I need to run away from here!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum