Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something new

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something new Empty Something new Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

I am being sent on a mission, I say I, I mean we. Aro summoned us all to the main hall and made us aware of a newborn killing spree. Whoever made the young one has abandoned it, and now it's blood thirsty and not cleaning up it's mess. I said we, Demitri and I will be going. Aro was deciding who to send, of course Demitri was first choice, with his amazing tracking skills. Demitri approached Aro and asked for me. I missed the whole conversation because I was too busy glaring at the miserable happy meal. I heard Aro say "mmm a distraction." Then he called my name, I was at Aro's side in an instant.
"Yes master" i replied.
"Jane dear, would you like to take this mission with Demitri?
I looked at Demitri, he looked scared that I would say no, I nodded and replied
"of course master." Aro grabbed my hand and rasied it as he stood "excellent"
Aro looked at me and smiled, "later Jane when you come back".

I will explain, while I was glaring at the happy meal, I was thinking of ways to torture her she seemed to hate dolls, so maybe they could appear every now and then. Maybe I could lock her in a tiny space, she would break through I am sure, but it would be funny to see. I would have to arrange it when she was thirsty and weak but my last thought was even better, I am sure my brother would help me and use his gift on her, then while she is out cold, I can stick her in a coffin and bury her. That's where she deserves to be.

Back to Aro, then so when he grabbed my hand he took Demitri a few minutes later he chuckled then placed our hands together, "be careful my brave ones." With that Alec turned on his heal and slammed out of the room, slamming the door as he went, poor Alec, we are never apart, it's going to be difficult without him. I will miss him every day I am gone. We will be leaving in two days this gives me time to spend with Alec thankfully.

Our mission is to find the newborn who is being disruptive and deal with it, we are off to place called England and from there we iI mean Demitri will track down the newborn. and I will kill it. So I am going to speak to Alec and smoothe things over with him. I don't want to leave with him being angry with me.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum