Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inner demon released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inner demon released Empty Inner demon released Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal nothing interesting has happened everyone is busy with their mates the couples see Valentina as a threat to our masters, so everyone has been kept away even Jane hasn’t been to share her dislike. That was the one thing Jane loved when we got a new vampire to stay she would be horrid to them and they would hate her. I asked Valentina if she wanted me to tell her who resides here so when she meets them she will know, but she told me she knew of everyone, the voice in her head had explained who they were. Valentina said she was extremely keen to meet Jane, she didn’t believe the voices warning to stay away from her but Valentina said she will make her own assumptions, the fact that Jane demanded for her death wouldn’t be enough to take a dislike to her but then Valentina did want to die so maybe in that crazy head of hers she thinks they can be friends. Jane doesn't have friends, she has puppets and when Jane has an interest in you that’s it you are hers forever, she reminds me of a little version of Aro in some ways though Aro isn’t as cruel as Jane. Talking of Aro he hasn’t been to see Valentina as yet, something has happened with Alec I am not sure what? The boy has been through a lot in these past months, the bond between him and Jane has weakened somehow its Sarah who has made Alec think that way. I am not sure, Sarah is ok, I don’t really speak with her she is to be a queen so we have no interests, but when she is made to be a queen I will protect her as it is my job. Felix was the one who told me of the trouble that Alec was having, he told me Jane must not know for now but the urge to comfort her was unbearable so I focused on Valentina a bit more, its strange talking to her because your having a conversation with two people something I am going to have to get used to. You can be talking and she will cut you half way and already know the answer or laugh randomly then she asks questions for the voice too you can tell when he is bugging her she rolls her eyes in boredom, she has said she wants to set rules with him she wouldn’t explain any more then that.
I had prepared myself for when Valentina had tasted blood for the first time I was ready for the savage beast that is a newborn escape from her I took down all my maps and anything that has value to me ready for her to go crazy when she couldn’t leave, I had Felix prepared to I was going to get Jane to join us but she is out shopping yes journal Jane shopping she normally sends some one else to do it but she wanted to go. So Felix was ready for strength to hold her down unless I did wonder her newborn ability to take Felix out with a flick off her hand she could she didn’t believe she could be that strong. I could smell the human as soon as it entered, Valentina asked what the smell was, I told her dinner she seemed shocked and nervous she started answering questions simple yes, no, it wasn’t me who she was talking to.
I asked her why she speaks out loud to him.
"He doesn’t listen when I speak in my mind like I use to." She replied “so how does he know your talking to him?"
I don’t know he just does."
"Do u not get confused with who you’re talking to?"
"No I don’t why? Should I? she asked a little confused.
" No I guess no,t vampires minds work a lot faster then basic humans I don’t know why I asked I should have known the answer"
She giggled "ok I will tell him, he says that some vampires are basic to." she laughed she had a pretty laugh and smile "your supposed to laugh Demitri, it was a joke maybe he was right, maybe you are a basic vampire who can only do one thing at a time"
I didn’t find the joke funny.
"You can ask him to tell better jokes then maybe I will laugh." I said it quite cruelly and I meant it.
" He said he can hear you and doesn’t need to spoken to like a… No, I am not saying that shut up." Valentina broke off.
Then for the first time jealousy raged through me I didn’t like the fact he could say things about me, he didn’t know me ,I hadn’t been rude to him, well maybe a little but I will not be commanded to laugh at his poor jokes, maybe he took offence to the basic human part but he isn’t human I don’t know what it is.
The smell got stronger and Valentina became quiet .I asked if she was worried and she confirmed with a nod I asked her why and she stunned me with her answer
" I like how I feel now, I feel like I have control of my self but both of you warn me that when I taste the blood I will lose control and I don’t want that."
I took her hand and smiled “listen to me and only me block him out for a second" I waited and I saw her expression change I could see she was just focused on what I was going to say" it doesn’t matter if you lose control just let your instincts take over while you feed then when you finish remember this your name is Valentina midnight and you have control over your body and you don’t have to be the immortal monster all the time." I didn’t realise that I was stroking her face and she had hold of my other hand, she came closer and hugged me and whispered" thank you Demitri for believing in me". she pulled away closed her eyes then when she opened them she looked confused and the shook her head and rolled her eyes it made me laugh she laughed too, then apologised
"you have to admit it was funny, now shhhh I need to concentrate" Valentina laughed, was she talking to me or him who knows?

The human entered and she pounced before Felix could shut the door the human slammed into Felix with Valentina on top and they were out in the main hall. The human was so shocked that his heart stopped beating Valentina dragged the human back into my room and closed the door she commanded that we wait outside I wasn’t sure I wanted to be in there to make sure she was ok. Felix placed his hand on my shoulder preventing me to enter so we waited when I couldn’t wait any longer I knocked on the door, silence I opened it slowly and sat in the corner was Valentina ,blood smudged on her face, she looked so ashamed when she looked up to me I smiled at her but she didn’t smile back Felix dragged the empty human away.
"How do you feel?" I asked.
"I just killed someone with my teeth I feel dirty."
"Ha-ha you feel dirty, you don’t feel the urge to go on a hunting spree?"
"No I don’t." she pouted “well then your totally in control." I held my hand out for her "Come on lets get you cleaned up, your the same size as Chelsea she can lend you something to wear" she jumped up and took my hand a smile formed on her face “I am in control!"
"You are, I am very impressed, what about him, what’s he got to say about it?"
"He has gone he said he refuses to watch that monster surface and he will be back when he thinks it’s passed"
"Wow so I’ve got you all to myself, I am grateful." I can’t believe I had said that last part, journal I had made it clear to her that I had no interest in her that she did not appeal to me but she does, I don’t know maybe I just need a friend but then is her friendship enough will I want more as time goes on, I know she feels the same she has no interest in me either, well we will see in time.

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Inner demon released Empty Re: Inner demon released Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Very Happy Wow Mash I truly loved this it's like I was at the cinema and could hear and see all that was going on......briliant Very Happy cheers study lol!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum