Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                            Wow... Empty Wow... Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow...

Hey D,

I am finally here, WOW is all I can say, I still didn't get a chance to pull info from Beth, I'm sooo busy, between study, tutors lectures, parties, flirting and it's not me doing to the flirting by the way D, it's this guy that seems to be around when people are too near me or he seems to think I am going to get into trouble wherever I go. I should tell mom and dad I don't need the bodyguards lol, but think I will keep them anyways, I am still confused about that issue, but Isaac seems to trust him and what is with all these sorority or man houses about, they have weird creatures carved above the houses or sorority's or whatever they are called, I am sure you can keep up, there are secret swipe thingy's to get into any one of them its like a necklace that u get once u join but only certain people are picked which I know is what happens, but this is just weird. Isaac and Ethan are with me everywhere of course this weirdo guy that always seems to be everywhere I am, at first I thought he might be just the nerd guy, but he seems to be head of a house whatever that means, my dad is that usually lol, maybe he is older than the rest, but then
that doesn't make sense either because he's in some of my tutor lectures.

I found Eric's phone in his bag that was accidently put with my stuff in my room, but on the phone I keep getting txts teling me to stay away from someone called Josh, who the hell is Josh and who the hell is this person txting my missing brothers phone. OMG this just gets weirder as the days go on, even tho I am only here 2 weeks, but I think this will be a weird journey to find out about Eric, I am already only here this short time and only found out about bits and pieces, and that txting guy is bugging me
I have to find him now too, Can they stop loosing people and things around here, I don't have time to find them....lol,

Ok D, gotta go now

ttys.....

Poppie
xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2                            Wow... Empty Re: Wow... Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

mmmmm i dont like the over protective guy hmmmmm bet he is the one who has done something to eric bet ya lol gish terrisa get a grip it aint real ahaha well done excellent

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum