Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting there

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting there Empty Getting there Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Getting there

2 weeks later and its time already car is packed, driver is ready, I said goodbye to my friends which none are going to my college, don't know why it seems only the richest of the richest get to go here, and of course I come into that category, Mom's money, Dad's Money and Grandad's and I think our family has had money for years and years and we certainly were not running out of by any means, even though, my parents brought us up not to be made look at money the way normal rich kids did, to buy themselves out of trouble, if we got into trouble we had to put up with the consequences, its a good job we never got up to anything we would let the family down and thats not fair on Gran & Grandad after all they were Head of the Family.
I finally got to say bye to mom & dad they came together everytime one of us was doing anything important in our lives, which was nice I thought, anyway I got into the back seat and Mom & dad said call us when u get there let us know ur settled and let us know if everything is what it should be, and don't worry u will fit right in there, I thought to myself " make sure everthing is what it should be" thats a weird statement to make surely, never mind that, I was out the gate as fast as I could be well the driver could be, he was nice, he was my dad's driver, my dad wouldn't entrust anyone else with me, and he knew me since I was a child so it was easy to speak with John, my Assistant & Bodyguards were going to be meeting us there according to my parents
so that was ok I only needed to concentrate on the road ahead, I was a bit nervous of what I would find out about Eric but happy to be going off to College at the same time, I took out my IPOD and turned that on I had a few books on it and liked when they read them to me it soothed me to sleep, so I dozed off for awhile well i thought it was awhile, but John pressed the button to let the windown down to say we were nearly there about 10 mins out he said, I took out my IPOD and put it away into my bag and sat up and took notice of the final Journey, the scenery was beautiful straight out of a story book, beautiful Maple trees changing there colours and leaves falling down the ground, i loved the Fall it was such a lovely time of year when all the leaves were
on the ground with all their diff colours, as I was looking out the window suddenly these huge was the only word for them, Pillars rose up from the ground as I was looking from leaves upwards, they seemed 20 or 30 feet in the air, and gates to match, they were closed, John pulled up to the gates and took out what looked like a swipe, "mmmm" i thought, John said it was sent with the registry package and my dad gave it to him so I wouldn't need to worry about such things, like I had that space in my brain at the moment, between Eric, the gigantic gates and pillars and College, the gates opened, we drove in through them and they closed behind again, Hmmm I thought again, finally we got to my well I couldn't say Dorm because it was a house well Mansion that I was staying in for my duration here,
apparently The Edwards stayed here plus I think we probably owned it lol, I suddenly thought how was I going to have a roommate in this seen as its our house, nevermind I will just get in to it first and unpack etc, while i was wondering around the house, John called to me, Ms Edwards can you come down here for a moment, I said of course John and u can call me Poppie i keep telling you that, ok ms eh Poppie, this is Beth your Assistant, and this is Ethan the first of your bodyguards, they both introduced themselves to me and went about doing their business whatever it was, I said to John the first of my bodyguards How many do i get and I am not of Royalty John what is going on, John said all he knows is that my dad wanted his little girl to have 2 bodyguards,
Isaac will be met later, ok I said do u really think they are necessary John, and he nodded his head to me, so I went back to my room anyways setting up my stuff and
I said to John I have to go see the VP to get my schedule and then go shopping for my books etc, John said my assistant was already gone to get those, and when Beth came back
both of us will be going shopping that is myself and Beth with John driving, yikes this is like I have become a VIP or something, ok off to the shops we go, I hoped beth was nice I would hate to tell John that she wasn't he would see it in my eyes
he always does, he is like my second dad, John has the power to hire and fire ppl according to my needs.
Myself and Beth got chatting straight away "phew" i thought she is nice and chatty and not snaky chatty you bosses daughter type, so thank god for that, we had things in common also which was a plus, we finally arrived at the shops to go shopping, Beth went one way and John took me another way,
I asked where are we going John he said to meet my second Bodyguard Isaac, we went to have coffee and we sat at a table with another man, he was nice like Ethan, they were cousins or something like that, I was finding it hard to concentrate on everything John was telling me, Beth came around the corner
and met us, John had a coffee for her too, she met Isaac also, I would ask her when we got back to the house what was this business all about. the only time 2 bodyguards were needed was when we were holidaying in Monte Carlo about 2 or 3 years ago can't remember think it was for one of my birthdays
i had a few friends from school with me, when some curfuffle started happening on the promenade of the Hotel we were in, Mom & Dad well step Dad this time got a bit worried and got us all inside, when the bodyguards came back they reported to my Grandad, who went away and rang my dad, who inturn came to Monte Carlo with extra bodyguards,
there was definitely something happening now, hopefully it wasn't going to interfere with me trying to find out about Eric. We got back home well thats what it will be for me for 4 or 5 years, so I might aswell start calling it that.
Gotta go now diary getting kind of tired and have a good few things to do I will let u know how I got on with my chat with Beth and see can we get around her....oh ya and whether i was going to be able to look around for Eric.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Getting there Empty Re: Getting there Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

mmmmm ok intrequed whats this buissness with all the boygaurds intersting very interesting mwahahahaha Twisted Evil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum